X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

thanks scorp.

I am working on a project that hopefully will help me retire in 5 years. If I can do this I will dedicate myself to helping educate young people for the real world. Nothing against formal education, but it needs augmenting. YOu can tell by the people here who think the Gov't or a company owes them a living or the ability to support their family. If people were self sufficient and did not reley on anyone but themselves many of these problems would disappear. That all starts with a choice and taking responsibility. You can take responsibility or entitlement, but you can not take both.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      I can't believe I'm hearing a Christian saying we should legalize cocaine.

Now I really think I've heard everything.
      Cocaine is a plant. God created it. It's not His fault or mine that people misuse it, or that the BCE makes billions from it.

What Would Jesus Do? He would treat addiction as a medical (and spiritual) problem, rather than putting addicts in prison.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
        thanks scorp.

I am working on a project that hopefully will help me retire in 5 years.
        right on GOOD FOR YOU!

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
          Sniper
          • Apr 2005

You tell 'em, 4moreyears. Im also tired of thinking I should be responsible for all the faggots and losers that don't want to work or be responsible. fuck 'em. let 'em starve if they want to be losers.

three lock rock (kickin ass even when im not talking sam)
          Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
          Prikk
          Billl Limpburgh
          Dickdfresh
          Matt Wite
          Shaun Ponsonby
          Wawazass
          Sole Reeper
          and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Cocaine is a plant. God created it. It's not His fault or mine that people misuse it, or that the BCE makes billions from it.

What Would Jesus Do? He would treat addiction as a medical (and spiritual) problem, rather than putting addicts in prison.
            Addicts need to be in prison, because they will do anything sometimes, including killing, to get their mits on more cocaine, etc.

If that's the case, FORD, let's call child molesters people with an addiction and spiritual problem, rather than putting them in prison.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
              you know were talking 2.1 million people for god sakes...and why do you think 12% of black men are in jail could it be racism??????
              No. Single parent families, drugs and gangs are the culprits.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                Addicts need to be in prison, because they will do anything sometimes, including killing, to get their mits on more cocaine, etc.

What about the guy who's in prison for selling a quarter pound of pot? I've never thought of killing anybody to get some fine KB. And when's the last time some skinny chick offered to suck your dick for a joint?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Because the Board of Directors Who represent the share holders feel that that CEO is worth what they are paying him. This is a free enterprise system in this country, and it may not look fair. But it is. when the value of the stock drops the CEO gets fired. When the stock increaases in value he gets to keep his job and makes a ton of cash. If I can hire a CEO for an extra 500K per year and he/her will earn the shareholders an extra 20% on the stock price 500K is a drop in the bucket. The guy working on the line or sales guy in the field are not in a position to impact the company in the same way. As far as the Asian counter parts if they are providing the extra value for shareholders and is not getting the same level of compensation I think he stupid for not looking for his fair share.
                  What a load of horseshit! Do you cut and paste any response that requires use of more than a quarter of your little brain? Pu-leeze what a joke your posts are! Did you plagerize in school too?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

thanks scorp.

I am working on a project that hopefully will help me retire in 5 years. If I can do this I will dedicate myself to helping educate young people for the real world. Nothing against formal education, but it needs augmenting. YOu can tell by the people here who think the Gov't or a company owes them a living or the ability to support their family. If people were self sufficient and did not reley on anyone but themselves many of these problems would disappear. That all starts with a choice and taking responsibility. You can take responsibility or entitlement, but you can not take both.
                    Oh brother? Who's gonna' give YOU an education 'cut and paste!?' You're little more than a cliche' spouting troll who posts largely false information! And you take credit for other people's work! I find that very gauling, even if I hate the people you rip-off! I think you are little more than a troll. He/she:

1.) Posts stuff as if it is origionally written material, with no link or origional attribution, when it is infact a cunt and paste e-mail or web site article clearing house.

2.) Your writting style changes dramatically from one post to another. Some of your posts contain numerous and very basic spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors. Everybody makes mistakes once in a while, but...Then suddenly, poof! A perfectly written article that is in a mucn different style of writing. Hmmmm....

3.) I have suspected 4moreyears is nothing but a troll posting largely bullshit he or she may not even really believe for a while now. Care to comment 4more?
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-27-2005, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I actually agree. People are not educated properly and prepred for soceity. Our educational system teaches out of date ideas and has you memorize facts that do not help people in real life. But they do not teach you how to balance a check book or file a tax return. I do not remember anything I learned about Pythagorean theorem. If the educational systm did not label students who are not geared to formal education stupid, it would be a step in the right direction.
                      Actually, the kids in the last school I worked at filed tax returns and had to balance a check book in math & business classes. Good luck at dedicating your life to educating "soceity." LOL

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        What a load of horseshit! Do you cut and paste any response that requires use of more than a quarter of your little brain? Pu-leeze what a joke your posts are! Did you plagerize in school too?
                        Actually, 4moreyears is pretty much right on the target about his assessment concerning CEO's. They are paid as to how they make money for the shareholders. That is their main responsibility. They make money for the company, they get paid nicely. They don't make money for the company, they get canned.

Also, concerning outsourcing......

US companies are gradually finding out that going overseas for certain business needs DOES NOT save them money, particularly when expertise is lost. It all depends on the field, time, and expertise involved, of course.

I'm particularly talking about the Information Technology field. Go to

INFORMATIONWEEK
                        to learn more about it.
                        Last edited by BigBadBrian; 04-27-2005, 08:53 AM.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh brother? Who's gonna' give YOU an education 'cut and paste!?' You're little more than a cliche' spouting troll who posts largely false information! And you take credit for other people's work! I find that very gauling, even if I hate the people you rip-off! I think you are little more than a troll. He/she:

1.) Posts stuff as if it is origionally written material, with no link or origional attribution, when it is infact a cunt and paste e-mail or web site article clearing house.

2.) Your writting style changes dramatically from one post to another. Some of your posts contain numerous and very basic spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors. Everybody makes mistakes once in a while, but...Then suddenly, poof! A perfectly written article that is in a mucn different style of writing. Hmmmm....

3.) I have suspected 4moreyears is nothing but a troll posting largely bullshit he or she may not even really believe for a while now. Care to comment 4more?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Actually, 4moreyears is pretty much right on the target about his assessment concerning CEO's. They are paid as to how they make money for the shareholders. That is their main responsibility. They make money for the company, they get paid nicely. They don't make money for the company, they get canned.

US companies are gradually finding out that going overseas for certain business needs DOES NOT save them money, particularly when expertise is lost. It all depends on the field, time, and expertise involved, of course.

INFORMATIONWEEK
                            to learn more about it.
                            I liken them more to professional sports...if you're that damn good you'll get the jack. If you suck...you get the boot.

With companies like Enron, Adelphia, KMart, Global Crossing, Worldcom...etc they've forgotten basic business ethics. The books should be thrown the hardest towards those that rob the livlihood from hardworking people and the confidence of Wall Street with their lies and deceit. Everything should be stripped from them and those types should NEVER be allowed on a BOD of any company again!
                            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

INFORMATIONWEEK
                              to learn more about it.
                              Some CEO's are paid to how much they burn a company up! They implement policies which cause stocks to become over-valued or shortchange a company's long term viabiliy for short term profits. Then they leave the company right before it falls apart with a huge pay check!

Enron is but an extreme example of this.

Your ideas about golden parachuting CEO's that often destroy economic viabilty do not go over in the public arena these days. A lot of people can make a company seem as if it is performing well, as they are running it right into the ground!

American CEO's are wildley overpaid as compared their European and Japanese counterparts

Comment

• 4moreyears
                                Commando
                                • Oct 2004

Some CEO's are paid to how much they burn a company up! They implement policies which cause stocks to become over-valued or shortchange a company's long term viabiliy for short term profits. Then they leave the company right before it falls apart with a huge pay check!

Enron is but an extreme example of this.

Your ideas about golden parachuting CEO's that often destroy economic viabilty do not go over in the public arena these days. A lot of people can make a company seem as if it is performing well, as they are running it right into the ground!

American CEO's are wildley overpaid as compared their European and Japanese counterparts
                                I agree and you cited some good examples here but that is the exception not the rule. Many CEO's get paid to provide long term value to share holders. Companies like McDonalds, Disney, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and Wal-Mart have offered long term value over time and have CEO's who are rewarded pretty well for it.

Comment

Working...