Thread: Grate way to make money for the site?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Grate way to make money for the site?

Rite, I don't know if you guys tried this already OR if you are doing it as I write. I say this because I've heard there were banners in the front page, but my computer's so loaded with anti-spyware, anti-virus, anti-whatever-just-leave-me-alone, I can't see anything.

Anyways, here I was, surfing through the usual websites, with the usual web content - you'll never guess what content is that - when I see a banner telling me I'm in trouble, and I can lose my job for viewing such things! Well, the job part may be a bit difficult since I'm self employed, but stranger things have happened. And here's what said banner was advertising: Evidence Eliminator

Being a conscious guy and not wanting to be in trouble and in risk of losing my job, I browsed this page, and after downlaoding and cracking the program, which I'm right now using, here's what I found: The Evidence Eliminator™ Associate Program - "The Fastest Way To Make Money"

They actually claim they'll give you 50% of the sale if it comes through your website, or whatever!!!

New! Massive 50% Payout!

"The best-converting non-Adult program in the World" - Top Webmaster

Do you own or manage a Website or an Internet Service Provider, E-mail or customer list?

If so, you are sitting on a Gold Mine! You may not realize it but you can quickly and easily Add Value and earn immediate Substantial Revenue for your Website or business without affecting your existing sponsors by promoting Evidence Eliminator™ software - the World's #1 PC security utility. (Click Here for Product Info)

Because Evidence Eliminator™ is an industry leader in a niche market you only need to send a very small amount of qualified traffic to make us your Top Earner and as this is a Unique Program it does not affect your existing sponsors revenue! You don't even need a Website to start making great commissions recommending Evidence Eliminator™ to others.

Evidence Eliminator™ is established as one of the World's Top Sponsors and are leaders of this type of program. We have an unrivaled history of paying on time. There are many revenue generating programs on the web today, but there is only one that is the best and Evidence Eliminator™ is proving to be that program! Our already huge Associate Program is rapidly expanding and we are now sponsoring many of the Top Sites in the Adult, Security and Privacy industries.

We pride ourselves on having the best Webmaster support anywhere in the World! To achieve this we work closely with our Webmasters and are constantly creating exciting new revenue making methods - whether your business is big or small, we can maximize your revenue!

Evidence Eliminator™ really is the #1 revenue program available for Webmasters today!

Trusted To Perform - The Professional Webmasters First Choice!

It's really easy!

We provide you with automatic tried and tested e-commerce links - proven to profit. These can be used in HTML code, e-commerce-enabled text, coded E-Mail offers, banners, site links, reviews and more. Your account will be credited through an easy Associate Payment System when your customers purchase Evidence Eliminator™.

We enable your business to earn great revenue fast through your existing visitor/customer base. Newspapers, magazines, off-line businesses, newsletters, Radio and TV stations, and E-Zines may also take part in this promotion.

We do all the work for you.

Simply link to us and take a monthly check. We handle everything. There is no additional work required for you.

No Sign-Up Fees - we want to give you money!

Great Commission Rates: We believe in giving you high payout margins!

We pay-out fantastic commissions to our Associates!

50% of actual sale value is paid-out to you!

per Single-User License, we pay $67.48 to You - per sale!
    per 5-User Site License, we pay $138.48 to You - per sale!
    per 50-User Site License, we pay $389.98 to You - per sale!
    per 250-User Site License, we pay $804.48 to You - per sale!
    per 1000-User Site License, we pay $1500.98 to You - per sale!

If you just help 5 people buy a single-user license every day, your commission will be over (US) $10,000 per calendar month! All this could be yours just for putting a text link or banner on your Website!

The latest, easiest real-time commerce solution.

You will get on-line sales statistics, full technical support, and fast pay-outs to take direct to your bank account.

It's simple to join.

If you would like to promote Evidence Eliminator™ to your Website visitors or existing customer base, please complete and submit the form below. This form is a no-obligation request to be registered on our system as an Associate. Your free Associate Starter Info will be forwarded to you immediately.

Easy Set-Up

It's fast - Only 5 minutes to set up the system on your website or E-Mail list. The rest is fully automatic including issuing of your commission payments.

Add Instant Value to your web site and your business with an Evidence Eliminator™ Associate Program. We look forward to sending your Associate Starter Info including fast setup instructions shortly.

A special Extra Bonus for our Associates

One more Red-Hot Bonus is available. This is an extra financial incentive which we will detail to you when you complete our free information application below.

More information before you sign up?

Log-in to our special Associates Information Site where you can learn all about how to make great revenue for your Website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds good to me? But what the hell do I know, I don't even have a website. But I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know about this, anyway.

Cheers! :bottle:
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-26-2005 at 12:48 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    100% of a bullshit banner-ad sale, is still a bullshit sale.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information