Michael Anthony aka Mullet Anthony

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

Michael Anthony aka Mullet Anthony

I've had enough of this guy. Can't he find anyone else in the world to jam with instead of Sammy Hagar?? Can't he be a lil' mo' loyal to the Classic Van Halen? Can't he stop being de fifth Waborita??!! An' for all of his contributions from 73-85, I've also had 'nuff of his backup vocals. An' he sings an AWFUL Somebody Get Me A Doctor.
  • SammySucks1984
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

Michael anthony is the worst bassist ever I would rather have the bassist from culture club
    Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Mike did his job in Van Halen. Now he's a hasbeen that nobody in the business wants. From what I hear, Mike has some talent designing hot rods, he has some connections in that business. He would do better to start Michael Anthony Customs that to be Sammy's bitch. The Waborittas is the worst kiss ass band ever and Mike hangs around trying to get Mona's spot. Pathetic! Even Alex Van Halen made snide remarks about that.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Re: Michael Anthony aka Mullet Anthony

Originally posted by Loons The Great
          I've had enough of this guy. Can't he find anyone else in the world to jam with instead of Sammy Hagar?? Can't he be a lil' mo' loyal to the Classic Van Halen? Can't he stop being de fifth Waborita??!! An' for all of his contributions from 73-85, I've also had 'nuff of his backup vocals. An' he sings an AWFUL Somebody Get Me A Doctor.
          The dude is in love. Sammy is his lover and mentor.
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Thorman
            Commando
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Loons The Great

At least he has someone to jam with loser !! Who is DLR jamming with these days...the EMS crew?
            http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
              At least he has someone to jam with loser !! Who is DLR jamming with these days...the EMS crew?
              His band! That will sell more tickets on tour now that the world will completely lose interest in HAGAR, now that he has confirmed what most knew all along! HE'S NO LONGER IN VAN HAGAR!!

Have you ever been to Cabo Thorgirl? I hear is really sucks actually. Food service is VERY slow and the staff is rude. And the tequila is way overpriced.

Comment

• Loons The Great

Lookey lookey yonder...looka looka yonder...Yez YeZZ..

Originally posted by ThorWOman
                At least he has someone to jam with Mr. Loons, King of The Blues !! Who is DLR jamming with these days...the EMS crew?
                Go back to THE JINKS. An' make it quick, you no bizness bein' born rat soup eatin' motherHOPPA!!

Comment

• rikredbrain
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Michael anthony may be disloyal to classic van halen.... but he was most definatly not a shit bass player.... his playing was basic yes... but it was needed to sit eddies playing on..... steady is the word id use.. if he had been a flashy player the sound would be wrong... sadly for him he ended up in van hagar.. and he seems quite happy goin with the pay check.....

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rikredbrain
                    Michael anthony may be disloyal to classic van halen.... but he was most definatly not a shit bass player.... his playing was basic yes... ..... steady is the word id use..
                    Steady?

You mean a steady "E?"

DLR7884
                    E,E,E,E,E,E,E........
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• rikredbrain
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

ah aha aha... yes im not denying the E,E,E,E,E ness of his playing style... but as a bass player myself sometimes that is exactly what is needed... i can rock out with a funky bassline... but when we do full on rock with a lot of guitar licks... E,E,E,E is exactly whats needed... Eddie played riffs, licks, solos, fingertaps, all over the shop so he NEEDED a steady play under him... now all he needs is a slap..

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Hey as long as your band writes its songs in the key of E or A..
                        You dont even need a left arm to be a bassist.. :p
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• IpKaiFung
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2005

its actually E flat but most bassists and rock bands just usally end up thumping G instead :p but from his solos mullet anthony doesnt seem too gifted

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Most bassists I know thumped E and A ??

Why would you thump a G ?? Most Rock songs are
                            in E or A ???
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Expose them Mark!

Supposed bassists that think bassplayer's ability is anything above marginal!

If that's the way you feel about the bass...give it up and start playing the keyboard or tuba!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...