Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Guys....I'm so owned, aren't I?

DLR7884
    This skank would be perfect for Wayne!
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Is this bacon swimmer FasterPeniscat still crying like a spent queen?

Mezro...what is wrong with your plumbing bitch?...suck it up (not like that) and deal you stuck frosting pig...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FasterPussycat
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Mezro
        Is this bacon swimmer FasterPeniscat still crying like a spent queen?

Mezro...what is wrong with your plumbing bitch?...suck it up (not like that) and deal you stuck frosting pig...
        Oh, so you’ve just admitted that Roth army site is an affiliate with kkk. you are defending a moderater who'er making a racist statement.
        No dick policy, but hey, go ahead. what da heck make as many racist comments as you can and call people using Ebonics a fucking wigger. you motherfucker punk ass bitch! Ban me that’s what do u want to do anyway.. I’m sure there are some black fans of DLR in this forum. Anyway I am a female u bitch. I hate somebody calling me a dick.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
          Oh, so you’ve just admitted that Roth army site is an affiliate with kkk. depend a moderater making a racist statement.
          No dick policy, but hey go ahead what da heck make as many racist comments and call people using Ebonics a fucking wigger. you motherfucker punk ass bitch! Ban me that’s what do u want to do anyway.. I’m sure there are some black fans of DLR in this forum. Anyway I am a female u bitch. I hate somebody calling me a dick.
          The Roth Army has a no dick policy and so does your filthy snatch.

Mezro...go get some black pipe if that makes you feel whole and special...
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FasterPussycat
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            14.67 posts a day? Damn, you whine a lot.
            14.67 posts a day? Damn, you whine a lot.
            Because, i write faster..so i can enjoy my life other than surfe the forum mindlessly, which i am sure you can't say you do.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Why the double quote? Were you double-clicking on your mizzouse?
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Oh, so you’ve just admitted that Roth army site is an affiliate with kkk. you are defending a moderater who'er making a racist statement.
                No dick policy, but hey, go ahead. what da heck make as many racist comments as you can and call people using Ebonics a fucking wigger. you motherfucker punk ass bitch! Ban me that’s what do u want to do anyway.. I’m sure there are some black fans of DLR in this forum. Anyway I am a female u bitch. I hate somebody calling me a dick.
                You aren't getting banned....we love abusing you way too much.

And you love the abuse....attention whore.

DLR7884
                Wigger is not a racist word....dumbass.
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Why the double quote? Were you double-clicking on your mizzouse?
                  HA!

DLR7884
                  Fo' shizzle!

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Because, i write faster..so i can enjoy my life other than surfe the forum mindlessly, which i am sure you can't say you do.
                    Wayne?

DLR7884
                    Someone do an IP check....I deleted all of "her" shit out of my forum.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                      Wayne?

DLR7884
                      Someone do an IP check....I deleted all of "her" shit out of my forum.
                      I'm guessing it goes to Burbank. There's no way two people could be this stupid.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

you are stupid, stupid. does my opinins bother you this bad that you have to keep draggin' it on and on? racist! racist! whine! whine! when will you call her a racist? we're waiting nazi.
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                          you are stupid, stupid. does my opinins bother you this bad that you have to keep draggin' it on and on? racist! racist! whine! whine! when will you call her a racist? we're waiting nazi.
                          Go fuck your sister Adolf.

Or IS that your sister?? Now that would explain the stupidity. Not that I believe this is two different people, even with moonshine-mutated DNA.

Point is, I don't give a shit whether you're one person, two people or a re-enactment of the entire goddamned Walton family. You're a lying racist piece of shit who is only here to trash this board, so get the fuck out.

And that's really all there is to say about that.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                            How's the weather in California tonight?

DLR7884
                            Specifically, Burbank.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
                              How's the weather in California tonight?

DLR7884
                              Specifically, Burbank.
                              Hahaha..What kind of trace system do you have?
                              A junk??
                              Let me tell you where I live because at this point heck who cares huh??
                              This you can take to a bank. I live in the suburb area near BWI( that’s Baltimore and Washington International airport) and a military base (Ft. Mead, to be exact). Like I said, my other half has served 20 years in US Army as a warrant officer. I guess that’s enough information for now, especially in the forum where everybody can see.

BTW, I am not an Alias, last 6-7 days are my first time in this forum. You can also take that to the bank. I just have saved your time and effort because obviously your system sucks.
                              Last edited by FasterPussycat; 04-28-2005, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                                Go fuck your sister Adolf.

Or IS that your sister?? Now that would explain the stupidity. Not that I believe this is two different people, even with moonshine-mutated DNA.

Point is, I don't give a shit whether you're one person, two people or a re-enactment of the entire goddamned Walton family. You're a lying racist piece of shit who is only here to trash this board, so get the fuck out.

And that's really all there is to say about that.
                                Originally posted by FORD
                                I'm guessing it goes to Burbank. There's no way two people could be this stupid.
                                You hypocrite racist yourself have a nerve to even utter the word Adolf to somebody. What a fucking joke, huh?
                                Look at yourself first, punk!
                                Last edited by FasterPussycat; 04-28-2005, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...