Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Originally posted by Mezro
    And I would check your mouth before bluffing another chain gang.

Mezro...sores can be small...
    You small minded cup of douche drizzle residue: I am a Webmaster here.

If you are looking for "webmaters" I would suggest www.inbreedsmakegreatstockingstuffers.com - they should have plenty of like minded trolls who enjoy a thick load for lunch just as much as you do. Bring plenty of saltines to mop up that happy brackish pudding.

Don't like DLR7884? Here is my middle finger. Don't like me? Your time at the Army is about to get very interesting.

Mezro...get back in the welfare line ass sniffer before you really wrangle my rat...
    You small minded cup of douche drizzle residue: I am a Webmaster here.

If you are looking for "webmaters" I would suggest www.inbreedsmakegreatstockingstuffers.com - they should have plenty of like minded trolls who enjoy a thick load for lunch just as much as you do. Bring plenty of saltines to mop up that happy brackish pudding.

Don't like DLR7884? Here is my middle finger. Don't like me? Your time at the Army is about to get very interesting.

Mezro...get back in the welfare line ass sniffer before you really wrangle my rat...
    DLR7884 can move what he wants when he wants. Don't like it? Post somewhere else.

Mezro...don't fucking whine like a tampon turbine...just fucking deal with it gimpy...
    Is this bacon swimmer FasterPeniscat still crying like a spent queen?

Mezro...what is wrong with your plumbing bitch?...suck it up (not like that) and deal you stuck frosting pig...
    The Roth Army has a no dick policy and so does your filthy snatch.

Mezro...go get some black pipe if that makes you feel whole and special...
    To fucking Mezro the clown
    Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you’re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge’s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it’s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I’ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I’ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you’d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!
    Last edited by FasterPussycat; 04-30-2005 at 09:52 AM.

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll Reveiw his membership and then decide if it is in this boards best interest to keep him with us.

I am the NEW LAW IN TOWN.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status

Re: To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you’re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge’s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it’s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I’ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I’ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you’d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!

go somewhere else.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, I'm sure with all thats going on in Sarge's life he will be very concerned about this....Whatever....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by Jesterstar
    I'll Reveiw his membership and then decide if it is in this boards best interest to keep him with us.

in your mind, you are. you have been owned and prewoned by EVERYONE here. you are a zero. Move along fruity.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesterstar, this new law in town bullshit was funny at first, but its getting old, you need a new gimmick.....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    no shit eh? it really brought the website down. If anything, maybe when Sarge gets back he can get rid of ol' Pee Wee. Ive had enough Jester talk - on a DLR website, for the next decade. Still no link for the Alex "quitting" story Bug. I feel stupid. Im still trying to confirm, but Im getting the radio station saying "No no...we commented on Sammy leaving VH, but remaining friends with Alex"... Ugh! Im sure on what I heard, but without a link or confirmation- I suppose I posted prematurely.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A few situps and a douche are in order .

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

To Mezro my daddy,
    i'm a Snatch. no doubt about it.
    jesus, you're still here? will somebody pay this whore the money they owe her so she can leave us the fuck alone?

also, what the fuck else were you saying? i gave up after you started off your post by calling your self a snatch...
    Last edited by VHdamaco; 04-30-2005 at 11:29 AM.
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    C'mon over here a second...

I got something for you...

No, I'm NOT holding a mousetrap...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sarge is the PAST.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    no shit eh? it really brought the website down. If anything, maybe when Sarge gets back he can get rid of ol' Pee Wee. Ive had enough Jester talk - on a DLR website, for the next decade. Still no link for the Alex "quitting" story Bug. I feel stupid. Im still trying to confirm, but Im getting the radio station saying "No no...we commented on Sammy leaving VH, but remaining friends with Alex"... Ugh! Im sure on what I heard, but without a link or confirmation- I suppose I posted prematurely.
    Wasnt it Big Troubles who started that thread?
    Regardless, Jesterstar is still a idiot....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you�re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge�s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it�s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I�ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I�ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you�d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!
    You are currently guilty of extortion bitch! Making threats, even against someones occupation, is an serious offence that has both criminal AND civil consequences. Most people, especially white trash sue happy "wiggers" like yourself fail to know this!

(I found this out after someone threatened to "sue me" and put a lien on my car because I told the fucking Tow Truck driving cunt to go pound salt! when he wanted me to pay him for changing my own spare tire while he took three-fucking hours to repond! I nearly had him arrested for extortion, meancing, and [verbal] assault!)

Keep making threats bitch, see where it gets you.

SARGE has no control over what is said on this site other than it's intended purpose, to honor a singer who happens to be JEWISH you fucking dumb cunt! And to be an open forum of freedom of speech, something he is actually fighting to secure for your fat ass!

Let's see that hope up in court!

And when the Department of the Army is done laughing at you, they will realize that, unlike you, SARGE is a valuable asset to society and never in a million years with the current climate would they do anything to the man! Not for a bloated parasite such as yourself!

You however may be on dangerous ground here (legally speaking of course).

"Now go ahead and run your smart mouth" "wigger."
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

How's that bank teller job going? Oh, I forgot you work in a mailroom pussy.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER

DLR7884
    W-I-to that double G-E, motherfuckin' R....fo' shizzle (Just so Slowerherpescat can understand).
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I mow ALL THE LAWNS IN TOWN.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    You are currently guilty of extortion bitch! Making threats, even against someones occupation, is an serious offence that has both criminal AND civil consequences. Most people, especially white trash sue happy "wiggers" like yourself fail to know this!

(I found this out after someone threatened to "sue me" and put a lien on my car because I told the fucking Tow Truck driving cunt to go pound salt! when he wanted me to pay him for changing my own spare tire while he took three-fucking hours to repond! I nearly had him arrested for extortion, meancing, and [verbal] assault!)

Keep making threats bitch, see where it gets you.

SARGE has no control over what is said on this site other than it's intended purpose, to honor a singer who happens to be JEWISH you fucking dumb cunt! And to be an open forum of freedom of speech, something he is actually fighting to secure for your fat ass!

Let's see that hope up in court!

And when the Department of the Army is done laughing at you, they will realize that, unlike you, SARGE is a valuable asset to society and never in a million years with the current climate would they do anything to the man! Not for a bloated parasite such as yourself!

You however may be on dangerous ground here (legally speaking of course).

"Now go ahead and run your smart mouth" "wigger."

Thank you!! You just prove my case how this site is racist and hostile toward to a person who addresses the issue. So, go on boys make matter worst. File up some more hostile statements.
    Last edited by FasterPussycat; 04-30-2005 at 02:03 PM.

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884.
    And I find your delusional, limited understanding of humanity quite chilling. If you think I am a racist then you are not a realist.

I don't give a screaming fuck what you think, how you feel nor am I concerned with all the ways you plan on forcing your empty life agenda down our throats. Put your soap box back in the tool shed and get back to selling snapper on ebay.

Sure, call the Pentagon, write a letter to congress - hell, send Sarge a nice camel sweater to Iraq - he really won't give six shits either way. Just like I don't give a sweaty toss about your filthy lobster cheese, infected hair lip, distended lower abdominal area or the small ring of hair that circles your partially deformed areolas. Note to yourself: time to clear cut that mutt.

Now settle down and get back to chugging lumpy foam for food stamps grotto monster.

Mezro...this is what happens when free DSL becomes part of the wide world of welfare benefits...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I find your delusional, limited understanding of humanity quite chilling. If you think I am a racist then you are not a realist.

I don't give a screaming fuck what you think, how you feel nor am I concerned with all the ways you plan on forcing your empty life agenda down our throats. Put your soap box back in the tool shed and get back to selling snapper on ebay.

Sure, call the Pentagon, write a letter to congress - hell, send Sarge a nice camel sweater to Iraq - he really won't give six shits either way. Just like I don't give a sweaty toss about your filthy lobster cheese, infected hair lip, distended lower abdominal area or the small ring of hair that circles your partially deformed areolas. Note to yourself: time to clear cut that mutt.

Now settle down and get back to chugging lumpy foam for food stamps grotto monster.

Mezro...this is what happens when free DSL becomes part of the wide world of welfare benefits...
    He he! TRUE "DAT!'"

Thank you!! You just prove my case how this site is racist and hostile toward to a person who addresses the issue. So, go on boys make matter worst. File up some more hostile statements.
    THen don't post here. Go take care of your feminine hygiene problems and stop spamming the FEEDBACK forum with your stupidity! If you don't like the way the club is run, well, fuckoff!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2005 at 02:09 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It would seem that lardbo/slower crabbycunt has bypassed Katydiddle in the category of complete uselessness. Even Jizzy's out-losered by this moron.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    . Even Jizzy's out-losered by this moron.
    BEG to differ

JizzySTOOL has be owned by the entire board at this point.

Add to that his/her constant talk of "Sarge is the past" and how HE is now a webmaster is fucking hilarious.

I don't think one could get much "loser" than Jizzy

By the way, did you know he Banned you? Didnt get the memo yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i haven't banned anyone yet.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Still no link for the Alex "quitting" story Bug. I feel stupid. Im still trying to confirm, but Im getting the radio station saying "No no...we commented on Sammy leaving VH, but remaining friends with Alex"... Ugh! Im sure on what I heard, but without a link or confirmation- I suppose I posted prematurely.
    Told ya you were full of crap!!

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

this whole KKK site.
    LMFAO!!!

A Roth site being called a KKK site.

That is the funniest shit ever.

Call the Pentagon! Holy shit, thats funny...

Pussytwat may have a career in comedy.
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
    LMFAO!!!

A Roth site being called a KKK site.

That is the funniest shit ever.

Call the Pentagon! Holy shit, thats funny...

Pussytwat may have a career in comedy.
    Yeah, what could be better than gathering around the burning crosses in our white sheets and talk about a JEWISH singer, and that band he was in with the polock and the two immigrant dudes. Heil Hitler and stuff, yeah....

I guess the Burbank public schools need a little help. God damn Bush education plan anyway

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aye Carumba, find the location of the rocks these people crawl from under and nuke it.
    They act as if their browser has this site programed into it but i suggest they actually read the rules when registering, it's all there in black and white.
    You enter this site at your own risk and if you can't take the heat, leave.

Ya see, there is a loophole that protects Sarge from any responsibility, it's called the "Ignore" feature.
    That means that if anyone posts things you find offensive you can block that users posts from showing on your screen.
    Therefore, the threats of nailing Sarge for "Conduct Unbecoming" cannot and will not stand.

Sarge is protected from dolts like this in our US Constitution, and until the fabled BCE totally scraps it, he'll continue to be protected by it.

Go ahead, make your calls, mail your letters, bug them to death until your voice is heard, it will be a waste of your time.

But, you making threats to Sarge personally did open you up for some counter action if he so wishes to press that issue himself.
    The moment you make one phone call or send one letter that takes this issue off this board and into reality, you make yourself liable for a harrassment suit, don't believe me? try it, and i'll guarentee you the outcome of you being on the losing end of a legal battle.

You have already threatened him and did it in a forum where there is a permanent written record of it, so motive and intent has been established.

Oh, and i'm a witness along with everyone else who posted to this thread.

Good Luck!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i haven't banned anyone yet.

Mostly due to lack of ability.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Mostly due to lack of ability.
    Hmmmmm, I'd say it's "solely" due to lack of ability. as in, he has NONE...ZILCH...NADA...ZIP!

But he can dream, and he's got that down in spades.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Don’t utter the word “humanity” in vain. Humanity is NOT reserved
    only for a white commissioned officer/soldier who owns a fan-site for an ageing rock star. Soldiers in Iraq entrust their lives to one and other and fight for a cause, and minority soldiers come home and
    have to face a society that is still marked by racial prejudice, stereotypes, and insensitive remarks. Have you shown your humanity when I brought up my concern? I don’t believe so. You didn’t even
    give a benefit of doubt and fail to even give a proper attention. If you don’t believe the statement made by DLR 7884 and by you in your
    responses, which any half-decent human being would perceived as racially insensitive, then it’s YOU not I who lost reality and is delusional.

Your first response to my concern:
    Is this bacon swimmer FasterPeniscat still crying like a spent queen?

Mezro...what is wrong with your plumbing bitch?...suck it up (not like that) and deal you stuck frosting pig...

Your second response:
    The Roth Army has a no dick policy and so does your filthy snatch.

Mezro...go get some black pipe if that makes you feel whole and special...
    Last edited by FasterPussycat; 05-01-2005 at 08:03 AM.

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don’t utter the word “humanity” in vain. Humanity is NOT reserved
    only for a white commissioned officer/soldier who owns a fan-site for an ageing rock star. Soldiers in Iraq entrust their lives to one and other and fight for a cause, and minority soldiers come home and
    have to face a society that is still marked by racial prejudice, stereotypes, and insensitive remarks. Have you shown your humanity when I brought up my concern? I don’t believe so. You didn’t even
    give a benefit of doubt and fail to even give a proper attention. If you don’t believe the statement made by DLR 7884 and by you in your
    responses, which any half-decent human being would perceived as racially insensitive, then it’s YOU not I who lost reality and is delusional.

hard to believe that the person who wrote the above also wrote:

Originallypostedby Fasterpusycat

whassup with not allowing boy's dicks whereas girls breast and pussy are all over the forum. Is it regulation or u crazy mo fo( mostly with small cock I can only imagine) are insecure??
    Is one with medication and one without?

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yeah, but mezro is still a felcher.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    fuck off sheep!

no-one wants you here!
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Cathedral
    Aye Carumba, find the location of the rocks these people crawl from under and nuke it.
    They act as if their browser has this site programed into it but i suggest they actually read the rules when registering, it's all there in black and white.
    You enter this site at your own risk and if you can't take the heat, leave.

Ya see, there is a loophole that protects Sarge from any responsibility, it's called the "Ignore" feature.
    That means that if anyone posts things you find offensive you can block that users posts from showing on your screen.
    Therefore, the threats of nailing Sarge for "Conduct Unbecoming" cannot and will not stand.

Sarge is protected from dolts like this in our US Constitution, and until the fabled BCE totally scraps it, he'll continue to be protected by it.

Go ahead, make your calls, mail your letters, bug them to death until your voice is heard, it will be a waste of your time.

But, you making threats to Sarge personally did open you up for some counter action if he so wishes to press that issue himself.
    The moment you make one phone call or send one letter that takes this issue off this board and into reality, you make yourself liable for a harrassment suit, don't believe me? try it, and i'll guarentee you the outcome of you being on the losing end of a legal battle.

You have already threatened him and did it in a forum where there is a permanent written record of it, so motive and intent has been established.

Oh, and i'm a witness along with everyone else who posted to this thread.

Good Luck!
    Once again...another brilliant post by Cat.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anyone she calls would tell her the same thing they told Katydid.

Don't go to that site if you are offended.

Period.

The door swings both ways.

They're are other VH sites to join, if this one doesn't suit you, find one that does.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Anyone she calls would tell her the same thing they told Katydid.

Don't go to that site if you are offended.

Period.

The door swings both ways.

They're are other VH sites to join, if this one doesn't suit you, find one that does.

Well put as usual, Al, but using logic and reason on these people is a waste of time, [ see: JesterSTOOL, Katydid, Joe Blunder, etc. ]

They come looking for a fight/attention, and if there isnt one here that suits them, THEY CREATE IT FOR THEIR OWN SATISFACTION.

That's the Net. Where katydid can beg, Blunder can brag, and JesterSTOOL can pretend he's a WEBMASTER HERE

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    TOXIC WASTE! IT'S ALL OURS!!!

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    minority soldiers come home and
    have to face a society that is still marked by racial prejudice, stereotypes, and insensitive remarks. Have you shown your humanity when I brought up my concern?
    A huge percent of minorities bring prejudice upon themselves; they actually perpetuate the sterotypes through their own actions. Wave the race flag somewhere else - maybe a nice NASCAR event would be the place for you to shine.

Any soldier who serves this country has my respect. You do not.

Mezro...stop huffing glue and spew...your one trick pony is so fucking phony...

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ashstralia
    yeah, but mezro is still a felcher.
    Wow. That is a hit I may never recover from

Mezro...we used to get along so well ashy...and then one day you grew a set of nuts...welcome to the complicated world of puberty...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FasterPussycat is a Spam Head

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Cathedral
    see, there is a loophole that protects Sarge from any responsibility, it's called the "Ignore" feature.
    I really thank you for bring up the subject of “ignore” feature.” This is the statement made by DLR7884, who you may know a moderator, regarding the ignore feature.

Post # 12 Feedback to Webmasters: We ladies want to see some endowed dicks in this forum
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    2-inch dickhead? You've gotta do better than that.

I'll fucking follow you around all I want. Put me on ignore if you want (it won't work since I'm a Moderator).

DLR7884
    Again, leaving this place would be a GREAT decision for you.
    Let me requote DLR 7884's statement:

". Put me on ignore if you want (it won't work since I'm a Moderator). "

Since you sounds like an expert, how’s that all fit in your scheme?

Thread Information