X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

20 year old rule in the NBA?

This is being talked about as a damn near sure thing...

I find it incredibly hard to believe that the union would allow it...but what the fuck are you going to do...

apparently they are going to continue to improve the Developmental league...the NBDL...and make 1 team the "minor league" team of two parent franchises...

we'll see if this happens...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

some hoodrat will find himself "disadvantaged" by the situation and will sue.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Fucking O'Neal from the Pacers calling it a racist ruling...

Jesse's probably already manning the War Room for this one...

Talk about a double standard...if a white guy says blacks are the only good basketball players...they get fired...

If a black guy says it...he becomes a leader of the NAACP...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

You guys are racists.....

To me, it's not that much different than the NFL, where you can't enter until you've been out of high school for 3 years....

They're just calling it something different....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

They tried this at the last reup and it got shut down...

I'm curious as to why it's looked at as a sure thing this time around...

Comment

Working...