X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

No...

Tom Brady is a cunt...no matter who he plays for...

It would be like rooting for the Steelers because they won the Super Bowl...when you are a Browns fan...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

so because he plays from the Browns, i am not aloud to like him because he went to Michigan? Even If he leads the browns to the super Bowl, I'm not aloud to like him.

Look I love Ohio State and thought Holmes was a grate player there, But do you honestly expect me to root for when he is wearing yellow and Black?

FUCK NO!,I pledged allegiance to the Browns.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I root for all OSU players...no matter the team they are on...

can't fucking stand Michigan players...and would never want my team to draft them for anything...

you're "allowed" to root for whomever you want...

Michigan fan...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

And shit...didn't Edwards miss most of the season either on the bench...or injured...lmfao...yeah...a great draft...

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            And shit...didn't Edwards miss most of the season either on the bench...or injured...lmfao...yeah...a great draft...
            less than half I believe, When I saw him when I was at the game against the dolphins he and Droughens were kicking ass. 22-0 was the final score, Don't remember all the stats, But you could sense that the Browns were improving and that they could be on fire in a couple of years.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Year Stats

Dolphins game.

Box score for the Cleveland Browns vs. Miami Dolphins NFL game from November 20, 2005 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Now mind you this was no pushover Dolphins team, they finished the year 9-7, Many of the Cleveland sports press were calling it the best game ever played since the Browns came back in 1999.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Go Wolverines!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I don't need to see Braylon's stats (I have him on my fantasy team)...

The only stats I'll worry about are when they play the Steelers...

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Go Wolverines!!!!

??????

Comment

Working...