• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    star wars gangsta rap
    Somebody actually did a skit on Star Wars Gangsta rap...I downloaded it while back, thought it was awful...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

if it's the same one i know of -- you didn't like when they were shouting "We got deathstars!" ? I thought that was funny.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think that deserves SOME KIND of prize, ALLY.)
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Yeah, what's my PRIZE?

Comment

• Roguesgirl
              Veteran
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
              DECAF people. DECAF.
              LMAO.
              TLC
              You KNOW I got the blues.
              Can you dig it?
              Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Panamark
                F.S.

From where Im sittin, you are so wrong and are diggin a hole all
                the way to China. Did you know it was Pojo who let you back
                after 95% of the MODs didnt want you here ??

And it seems you are not respectin the dude at all..

Good Luck !

For the record, I didnt BAN FS. I acted on an overwhelming vote.
                It wasnt a singular decision I made. I put it to the vote after
                getting sick of PM complaints. Personally I had never had a run in
                with FAB.

But Crikies Mate ! Ive never seen such a disrepect of the webbies
                and Pojo (in particular) ...

I know that Rikk didnt get any IP info from any of us..
                You should confirm shit before slinging it in peoples faces.
                Yes I knew it was Pojo who let me back in but I don't understand how my feelings on this subject reflect lack of respect for the man???
                I certainly agree that fighting with Rikk is not respectful to the boards but I'm not going to sit back and watch his aliases post photoshopped pics of me and not fight back. That said, if it's the fighting that you deem disrespectful than Rikk is as guilty of that as I am. I'm sorry if you or Pojo feel that my beliefs in this matter someway reflect disrespect to Pojo... but to me, it's a valid concern based on what I know I didn't do... and that is give out the info myself. I never said I thought it was Pojo... Only that it came from within and dont tell me that kind of stuff doesn't happen round here because it does... I have had LOTS of info given to me by people with titles... Is the GOOD LUCK comment supposed to intimidate me? If you want to ban me over my opinions in this matter, I can't stop you. You guys have all the power and will do what you feel is right. I stand by my feelings on the matter but I won't mention this matter again... I said my peace and at this point I just need to take direction with it.

Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2005, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  LOVE, with all due respect, gimme a fucking break. Maybe you should actually read P-MARK's post instead of finding some way to make this two-sided. ONE PERSON started a moronic thread about suing the site. There are no "differences" to resolve. There is no fight. And I don't give a fuck. I can't stand this woman. But if she didn't post ever again to me, I would act likewise.
                  I don't blame you. I can't stand her bull shit either. But I do believe you have both been warned on more than one occasion from on high to stop.

For a man that has another poster in his signature and pathetically declares him owned, you talk quite a mean talk.
                  I know, pretty sweet, isn't it?

Look at our conversations last night...WARHAM, CATHEDRAL, ALLY...talking about normal shit. One person jumping in every few posts with retarded insults about cats, no one paying attention...no matter how hard this creature tries. Is that two-sided? I didn't start this retarded thread, I didn't accuse the Webbies of doing anything. One person did that.
                  I'm aware. I have seen you throw barbs in other threads and start threads against the 'creature' of your own.

Do you think the whole board wants to read your sad obsession with JESTERSTAR over and over again to the point that it's in your signature?
                  Yes, of course. Why wouldn't they?

PANAMARK jumped in there for a reason. But from now on, I'll be sure to jump in every single time you attack JEST from now on, okay? Because, sure...I'm tired of reading that shit everywhere myself. And it's now my business too, mm-kay?
                  Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Shut the fuck up.
                  Apparently I'm not due much respect after all.

In any event, my posts against Jizzy aren't attacks; I'm joking with him, and I am pretty damn sure he knows it. I'd hate to see that little cockgobbler leave the board. You and Fab actually seem to hate and despise each other. Your posts towards each other are filled with vitriol and venom.

I mostly blame Fab for all the bullshit ... everywhere she goes she seems to spread this aura of destructiveness and attention-starved neediness. She's unstable.

However, I do not believe for a moment that you don't goad her on and encourage more of the BS despite the fact that you've been asked not to by the people that run this website.

Oh, and by the way, you seem very tense, lashing out over what was really not much of a rebuff at all. Calm down. I'm not your enemy.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    Yes I knew it was Pojo who let me back in but I don't understand how my feelings on this subject reflect lack of respect for the man???
                    I certainly agree that fighting with Rikk is not respectful to the boards but I'm not going to sit back and watch his aliases post photoshopped pics of me and not fight back. That said, if it's the fighting that you deem disrespectful than Rikk is as guilty of that as I am. I'm sorry if you or Pojo feel that my beliefs in this matter someway reflect disrespect to Pojo... but to me, it's a valid concern based on what I know I didn't do... and that is give out the info myself. I never said I thought it was Pojo... Only that it came from within and dont tell me that kind of stuff doesn't happen round here because it does... I have had LOTS of info given to me by people with titles... Is the GOOD LUCK comment supposed to intimidate me? If you want to ban me over my opinions in this matter, I can't stop you. You guys have all the power and will do what you feel is right. I stand by my feelings on the matter but I won't mention this matter again... I said my peace and at this point I just need to take direction with it.

What, are you afraid there's a leak on the board that might actually feed someone other than you information THEY want for a change?

Perish the thought!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      Oh, and by the way, you seem very tense, lashing out over what was really not much of a rebuff at all. Calm down. I'm not your enemy.
                      Fair enough. But let's just say this...I wouldn't break into FAB's username to prove a point. I don't "hate" her that much. But that ain't my business.

And this particular topic is a little further than most because she's threatening the site with legal action and blaming the Webbies. P-MARK was posting that he knows exactly who this is coming from. And that's the point. These legal threats are just more insanity, proving my point.

Frankly, I think JESTERSTAR is harmless and funny as hell. Maybe you do too. So no big deal.

Glad we cleared that up, anyway.

Peace.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Fair enough. But let's just say this...I wouldn't break into FAB's username to prove a point. I don't "hate" her that much. But that ain't my business.

And this particular topic is a little further than most because she's threatening the site with legal action and blaming the Webbies. P-MARK was posting that he knows exactly who this is coming from. And that's the point. These legal threats are just more insanity, proving my point.

Frankly, I think JESTERSTAR is harmless and funny as hell. Maybe you do too. So no big deal.

Glad we cleared that up, anyway.

Peace.
                        Neither would I. But if I somehow came to know her password, I would have a few hours of fun.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I hate to bring it up, but a webbie told me what her password is. Those Fab Shadow posts you've been seeing the last few days? All me.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Whew, I feel a lot better now that I've gotten that off my chest.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Neither would I. But if I somehow came to know her password, I would have a few hours of fun.
                              :p
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                I hate to bring it up, but a webbie told me what her password is. Those Fab Shadow posts you've been seeing the last few days? All me.
                                That would make BOB's declaration the other day look like nothing!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...