Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You guys really don't know what she did to the POW's do you?

Go to Reagan's grave ky. See what happens when you attempt to defile his resting place.

And because you guys like to get off subject; kill the Saudis.
    Remove the entire family bloodline and any cousins.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Blown out of proportion?

The bitch should have been tried for treason.

Michael Smith is a Hero.

Agreed. And fve points to you.
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        You guys really don't know what she did to the POW's do you?
        Yes, pretty much nothing. She sure didn't send them there to be taken prisoner!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
          Your famous "freedom of speech" eh?

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to treasonous acts, which hers clearly was. Go practice your heel-clicking salute, Adolf.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Yes, pretty much nothing. She sure didn't send them there to be taken prisoner!
            You're delusional, Nick. Ask a vet who was there. Tell him what you're said.

Get your ass kicked.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Get your ass kicked.

Or like when George "Chickenhawk" Bush insults honorable Sen. John McCain by implying his service in Vietnam makes him temperamental and unfit to be president?

And I know a lot of vets that think that whole war was a putrid piece of shit!

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
                So let me get this straight...

You Busheep are more bothered by a single picture taken over 3 decades ago than current pictures of your so called closet fag pResident kissing and holding hands with the leader of THE FUCKING TERRORIST FASCIST COUNTRY WHICH FUNDS OSAMA BIN LADEN, SUPPLIED 15 OF 19 HIJACKERS, AND IS NEARLY SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GAS IN YOUR SUV'S COSTING $2.50 A FUCKING GALLON???

Nice to know you Busheep have your priorities straight, as usual
                you buddy clinton was also meeting with the saudis but he meet them in his hotel room!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                  Veteran
                  • Sep 2004

Get your ass kicked.

Wow, American democracy has come to who can kick who´s ass!

I guess the guys who founded your country would be proud of you!
                  http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                    Wow, American democracy has come to who can kick who�s ass!

I guess the guys who founded your country would be proud of you!
                    I don't think I'd be too worried about a geriatric Vietnam vet unless he still had his M-16 or .45 handy. But I've never sung Fonda's praises, though I would hit the young "Barbarella" Fonda.

The reason she went to 'Nam was too prove how much depth she had as a person and actor. I think she was a fucking dolt for it, but I see a lot of disrespect for Vets in official gov't policy (like Agent Orange)! It makes me want to kick someones ass alright, I still amazes me as to how these morons get all hard over such nonissues of symbolism such as this.

"Symbols are for the symbol minded" --George Carlin

Comment

Working...