Thread: Sammy Hagar on Q104.3 NYC Live

Sui Generis
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down Sammy Hagar on Q104.3 NYC Live

Sammy Hagar broadcasting Live from the Borgata in Atlantic City, fucking Sammy on the radio..... NYC 104.3

He just finished and is coming back for an interview. I want to change the channel, but I must hear what this puke is going to say.

www.q1043.com

WQXR 104.3 NYC. with Eddie Trunk in Atlantic City.

This is an excerpt, and some highlights I caught. Sorry if it does connect. I can only type so fast..

"3600 people and 250 cases of Cabo tequila. Played for 3 hours"
    cinque Mayo.

It was all to promote his tequila and Cabo bullshit... Maybe they will post the interview.

Michael Anthony and Sammy played VH stuff.

Mike is not in the band. He just plays with the band. He loves to play, is still playing with Sammy.

V word. "...

Michael Anthony is on the air. VH reunion, what about it?

Is there a VH? He loved to play for the fans... He gets jealous of Sammy for playing. He wished the brothers would have had half the fun we had tonight.

It was good experience and not as loose at it should be... The people have changed, heads are not in the same place, friendships are not the same. They can't hang out, don't agree on anything.

The tour, a business experience, a love fest, they had a great time.

Sammy wants closure with VH fans, it's not closed and we can always play music together. There were moments on stage....

MA: Vh is a thing that's I can't even describe it, it was the best thing that happened to me, .

I read the internet and the people love music... " For Mike and I it is not about fame and fortune."

Sammy ended with saying he wanted to go to his room and throw up...

Take it to the fans says Mike...

Excuse my typos and omissions, I tried to keep up.

Sammy has left and Michael is coming back after the commercial...

MA is back:

Was playing with Sammy a release, the band was on hold.. Roth or not, he just wanted to play. Lost touch, reconnected. personal level, friends and not business level.

Looking at the women.

Eddie had some personal things in his life. He would stay at Sammy's house and drink wine and talk about VH. They don't want to let it die off.

The late Ed Leffler,

VH future is up in the air.. Personal level, and that they can hug. And try to see what follows. Ups and downs, he personally can not say."

EVH personal problems: Poor playing, said by Eddie Trunk.

Dime Bags funeral, Zakk Wylde,

MA: he can't even answer.. It is all true. lol
    He loves Eddie for over 30 years.

He wants to come back and play the old stuff, we are VH and we are kicking ass. Fans care about Eddie, get it together.

Sammy is Mike's boy."

DLR: subject..

Where does he stand with DLR? Would you play with him, played on the tour.

Sat Dave down, can't so see what is happening here... Timeless. Dave was into it. Partied too much like a 24 yaer old and kind of sad.

He did not think that Dave would be able to do it. Dave did not want to play with Mike and Sammy.

Just got a drink and it thanking people for coming to see and play for the fans.

Thanked all the people who saw the tour last year. He wants to cry and loves all you guys out there. I love all VH fans.

MA"

Mr. Switzerland, because he is neutral.

They end and play "Hot Summer Nights:.... WTF

Michael is still on the air and will come back. Live form the Borgata.

I am sure this will appear in a link forom somewhere... I tried ....

Best,
    LT
    Best,

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy Hagar broadcasting Live from the Borgata in Atlantic City, fucking Sammy on the radio..... NYC 104.3

He just finished and is coming back for an interview. I want to change the channel, but I must hear what this puke is going to say.

www.q1043.com

WQXR 104.3 NYC. with Eddie Trunk in Atlantic City.

This is an excerpt, and some highlights I caught. Sorry if it does connect. I can only type so fast..

"3600 people and 250 cases of Cabo tequila. Played for 3 hours"
    cinque Mayo.

It was all to promote his tequila and Cabo bullshit... Maybe they will post the interview.

Michael Anthony and Sammy played VH stuff.

Mike is not in the band. He just plays with the band. He loves to play, is still playing with Sammy.

V word. "...

Michael Anthony is on the air. VH reunion, what about it?

Is there a VH? He loved to play for the fans... He gets jealous of Sammy for playing. He wished the brothers would have had half the fun we had tonight.

It was good experience and not as loose at it should be... The people have changed, heads are not in the same place, friendships are not the same. They can't hang out, don't agree on anything.

The tour, a business experience, a love fest, they had a great time.

Sammy wants closure with VH fans, it's not closed and we can always play music together. There were moments on stage....

MA: Vh is a thing that's I can't even describe it, it was the best thing that happened to me, .

I read the internet and the people love music... " For Mike and I it is not about fame and fortune."

Sammy ended with saying he wanted to go to his room and throw up...

Take it to the fans says Mike...

Excuse my typos and omissions, I tried to keep up.

Sammy has left and Michael is coming back after the commercial...

MA is back:

Was playing with Sammy a release, the band was on hold.. Roth or not, he just wanted to play. Lost touch, reconnected. personal level, friends and not business level.

Looking at the women.

Eddie had some personal things in his life. He would stay at Sammy's house and drink wine and talk about VH. They don't want to let it die off.

The late Ed Leffler,

VH future is up in the air.. Personal level, and that they can hug. And try to see what follows. Ups and downs, he personally can not say."

EVH personal problems: Poor playing, said by Eddie Trunk.

Dime Bags funeral, Zakk Wylde,

MA: he can't even answer.. It is all true. lol
    He loves Eddie for over 30 years.

He wants to come back and play the old stuff, we are VH and we are kicking ass. Fans care about Eddie, get it together.

Sammy is Mike's boy."

DLR: subject..

Where does he stand with DLR? Would you play with him, played on the tour.

Sat Dave down, can't so see what is happening here... Timeless. Dave was into it. Partied too much like a 24 yaer old and kind of sad.

He did not think that Dave would be able to do it. Dave did not want to play with Mike and Sammy.

Just got a drink and it thanking people for coming to see and play for the fans.

Thanked all the people who saw the tour last year. He wants to cry and loves all you guys out there. I love all VH fans.

MA"

Mr. Switzerland, because he is neutral.

They end and play "Hot Summer Nights:.... WTF

Michael is still on the air and will come back. Live form the Borgata.

I am sure this will appear in a link forom somewhere... I tried ....

Best,
    LT
    Best,
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Sui Generis
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am in NYC and Sammy was playing with MA in Atlantic City. Live broadcast with Eddie Trunk. www.q104.3.com

On the air right now.

Best,
    LT

Sui Generis
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Michael Anthony, still on the radio talking about Zeppelin and their producer.

The end and segway into Judgement Day. GAG

Nite...

Best.

LT

The Alexster
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    what about dave partying too much? huh?
    The Alexster

Sui Generis
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone has to find the link for the whole interview.

Too technical for me.

I typed what I could catch. It will surface.

LT

sozzony86
    yea i heard that shit

i tried to call in but they wouldn't pick up so i told the Q104 wut i thought about van halen and how DLR is the man and i even made it my Buss to mention the rotharmy website . hopfully they will play my shit on the air or i think i might keep on given them voice mails until they do

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good Work LT!!!

As always, it comes down to the sisters.........

FUCK YOU EVH & AVH!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy and Mikey are physical examples of excess.
    You cannot hide it. (Look at the bloated fuckers)
    Too much, food , alcohol and drugs..

Yet they judge Dave ??
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Sui Generis
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    Good Work LT!!!

As always, it comes down to the sisters.........

FUCK YOU EVH & AVH!!!
    Cheers, I am off to my duvet..

Night all.

Best,

LT

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am turning in as well.

Good NIte & God Bless!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks LT !

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Would really have no use for Mike in terms of asking him any questions, 'cuz he's so fuckin' cozy with Sammy that if I wanted to know anything about the possibilities about a Roth/VH reunion, Mike would end up telling me how great it was in Cabo the other night when Mike sat in with the Waboritas and they essayed every verse of 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.

Sounds more and more like Van Hagar aren't even bothering to keep up the pretense that the 2004 was anything more than a money making venture undertaken by four guys who don't really get along.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Banned
    Millions $ Man

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Making my Summer residence in Southern California
    Status
    Originally posted by Terry
    Sounds more and more like Van Hagar aren't even bothering to keep up the pretense that the 2004 was anything more than a money making venture undertaken by four guys who don't really get along.
    I'm guess that you could see that as a good thing. People want to keep bring up the subject abot how the 2004 tour was failure. Well, depend on how you look on it. Glass half empty or half full. Of course the Army will say half empty on anything Sammy.

It makes me feel good that the band was not so sincerity about this tour. People could feel the vibe. Watch, if things are friendly between the four guys of them and they are buddy buddy. You will see the real Van Halen. Four guys rocking out. Word will spread like a wildfire and we will see VH at they best.

For now we get 1/2 of VH with the Los Tres Gusanos. Hey, 1/2 of VH is better than no VH. Thank you Mike and Sammy.

Oh, You Ate One Too?!? \m/\m/!!!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Tom Vu
    I'm guess that you could see that as a good thing. People want to keep bring up the subject abot how the 2004 tour was failure. Well, depend on how you look on it. Glass half empty or half full. Of course the Army will say half empty on anything Sammy.

It makes me feel good that the band was not so sincerity abous this tour. People could feel the vibe. Watch, if things are friendly between the four guys of them and they are buddy buddy. You will see the real Van Halen. Four guys rocking out. Word will spread like a wildfire and we will see VH at they best.

For now we get 1/2 of VH with the Los Tres Gusanos. Hey, 1/2 of VH is better than no VH. Thank you Mike and Sammy.

Oh, You Ate One Too?!? \m/\m/!!!
    Look who's back? It's vansqueal.
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/3773/cheeserocker14ju.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...uncybouncy.gif

100% CERTIFIED SHEEP:

Vansqualen/Tom Vu

Panamark skims out a Troll:
    207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
    207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

"Summer Nights is a defining Sam era tune. It's got balls and kitsch...one of my absolute favorites, in my top ten easily"
    "Well, most regulars know what I think about Jump...So it'l be Dreams by a landslide"
    " Feel Your Love vs. Good Enough-Something about the first time you ever heard Sam kick in with Ed, with that whole Hello Baby intro...plus, I love Good Enough. Not enough kudos go to this ripping tune"
    "Me, I find myself wishing for a harder Sam album and tour."
    "In no way is Roth in a Jagger-type league"
    "(I'll Take You There) -Finally heard the damned song today. Gosh, all the hoopla. It's not a bad cover at all. They've done worse. At least Sam's puttin' out product. Another Cabo groove, that's all right by me."
    "I'm goin' to Tahoe in August, fuck it. Sam, Mikey, and Vic cranking out a mixed bitchin' ass setlist? Sure, you betcha."
    "Don't be a moron, Vinnie. Dave has said plenty to insinuate VH was secondary to his bitchin' ass self."

Hagar4ever

“I will be there with my Dad. Pretty cool because he took me to my first Van Halen show when I was in 7th grade. From then on, I was hooked on Sammy”
    “Um, I am willing to bet Eddie is does not have the most cash, I think with the way Cabo has taken off and the constant touring, Sam has him beat”
    “I was at the first show in Greensboro, and then a month later at JLA. The difference was unreal. The boys were perfect that night and the crowd, was quite possibly the loudest I have ever heard”

Summer Nights in Cabo

"14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K.- TP and I just recently celebrated our 13th anniversary of FU”
    “I was at that concert. Sammy was wearing a Sponge Bob shirt someone threw him”
    “what van halen cd do you play the most ?- “5150 for me”

Lodewijk

“I would go see Eddie play with Wayne Newton singing !”
    “Re: OU812MAX at the ARMY!-“ You're the one that needs to relax and chill with the hostilities and name calling ! I don't give a fuck when you registered ! You came over here to start shit , that makes you a troll ! Troll ! They're really doing Dave a disservice”
    “I thought Eagles Fly in 95' was VERY cool ! When Ed jumps in with that solo , it still gives me goosebumps ! It's a beter tune with the whole band launching in !”

Greenpaw

Who here want's a CVH CD and tour? “Do I "WANT" it, no”
    “Without You is a cool song”
    “That was a magical performance to see Sam and Ed for the first time together onstage jammin on "Rock and Roll"
    “I always wondered what happened to Skippy from "Family Ties"
    "Me Wise Magic vs. Poundcake-Bingo, Poundcake by a huge margin....”
    " I really do like Yankee Rose, one of Dave's best solo tunes IMO, but better than Cabo Wabo? No way No how."

TheresOnlyOneWay

“Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.”
    “What? You haven't witnessed the masterpiece that is the "No Holds Barred July Barbeque?"
    “Dave. I can talk thru songs with the best of 'em!!!
    Seriously, Sam. It would be more of a party and more fun.”
    "Re: Alex calls it quits!-'News' from the Army? Until theres a link you may as well just say you saw bigfoot run thru your kitchen."

Brett Vhlinks: self-explanatory http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...69/Vhlinks.bmp

"Sammy tops the list in the latest issue of Spin magazine- Touche."
    "Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH- Sam would get it with VH, whether people like it or not."
    "Dave hosting radio show all next- LOL, yeah Dave said it, so it must be true."
    "Oh come on. Who in their right mind takes Dave as serious artist? The man himself doesn't!"
    "Dave may have been fucked over in '96, but him leaving in '85 was all his own doing. He walked out on the band, and that's that."
    "Like it or not, the band had success post-Dave, and big success as well"
    "I talked to Max, after hearing the whole deal, I'm convinced this is an even bigger fucking joke and embarrassment to the site"

Goo

"ANOTHER NEW VIDEO ON DAVIDLEEROTH.COM-It's shit. Pure and simple. It's a tape Dave will flog to ya outta his car trunk, if he manages to get coherent enough to back outta his driveway"
    "Cocaine Question- Looking at his website, I think DLR could help answer that question"
    "opinions regarding DLR's career-gets his kicks running round his backyard with a camcorder in his wetsuit."

Eddymon

"Better album for a long drive?- BALANCE, its a longer album then FAIR WARNING and sounds pretty damn great in my stereo system."
    "Dave is suing VH-he Dahm triplets and midgets wearing Andy Warhol wigs can get to be quite expensive"
    "Umm, What exactly WAS Dave on during the '96 MTV VMAs?- Dave was being Dave and he no longer fit in with Van Halen."
    "Sammy Hagar, the Mexican Legend-i had on my red sammy shirt from this past summer's tour and it got alot of attention."

LittleGuitars99 ( For the pure "STUPIDITY AWARD", this Sheep takes it by a landslide! )

“5150 vs. Eat 'Em & Smile-5150 by far, EMAS is a good record and Dave stacked that band, but you can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't write what good is it?”
    “Dave hosting radio show all next week (Boston)- from one Dave lover to another, us poor Van Halen fans, what would we do without the Roth fans””Good old Dave talking trash about people as usual, and he wonders why he is a nobody nowadays..What a class act talking about people`s wives, kids, fathers etc..Then his made up numbers on the 04 tour...Sounds like he hasen`t changed”
    “Dave was comparing the 2 "Best of" Album sales-no internet and file sharing, downloading etc, if that was today those two Roth tunes would have been download by the majority of the fans before the album even hit the shelves”
    “DLR Radio Gig - From Inside Radio-Boy, I sure hope they have a extra shipment of hand cream and Kleenex over at the Army”
    “Not Enough is a brilliant song, ballads wise I am very happy they put this song out, from beginning to end it is some great writing”
    “what was the best VH tour?- For stage it had to be 1984, for atmosphere, easily the outdoor RHRN tour”
    “Diamond dave or Sammy?- BOTH are important to the legacy of this band, I prefer Sam”
    “Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH-OK, try and compare Dave`s contibution to music history to Ed`s is plain foolish, they are not in the same universe”
    “Wasn't Dave's head so big at the time, he wanted to do a movie, and them to wait? He made the movie or part of it and they didn't it get shelved? It was suppose to go along with Crazy From The Heat. Still don't see what your big obsession is about Ed and Al drinking, when Dave is a fucking snow blower to the greatest extent”
    “VH ticket prices weren't too bad-The tour was well done, for the price of the tickets the setlist was good”
    “Daves Quitting Anniversery I was in total shock when I heard as they were on top of the world (no pun intended) at the time, I remember my dad laughing going "now that that idiot is out of the band they might get some respect", at the time the most recent Sammy tour was the VOA, so when I saw the picture of him in that yellow jump suit or whatever the hell it was, I was like uh oh.. but things happen for a reason and it all worked out for the better.”
    “OU812MAX at the ARMY!- U have to be kidding, he is one of the few guys (mods) from over there that is cool over there and here, he keeps things civil....Brett sign him up!”
    “Diamond Dave on tour again -Dave will keep touring and doing shows, he is just keeping himself up to speed, As much as I wouldn`t want to see it, a reunion with Van Halen and Dave is never out of the question as long as the members are living, money is the root of all evil”

SuckaInA3Piece

“Source Of Infection-Anybody give this tune a try yet?
    I hadn't been able to nail the intro for this song for about a year”
    “DLR recorded Skyscrapper which is his cheesiest album if ya ask me. And don't even get me started on his cover of That's Life, or that piss poor of a blues/jazz song, I'm Easy.
    Dave left, he fucked up, end of story.”
    “I get to see Sammy and Mike next month”
    “Last time I saw Sammy solo he and the Wabo's nailed Best Of Both Worlds. It was killer.”

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My favorite part was when Dave partied alot. lol

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I find it odd, that Mike said that Dave couldn't do it because he claims he was partying like he was 24 again, yet Mike in the interview was drinking and drinking and drinking.....

I did hear the interview last night BTW on Q104....

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Michael Anthony is an asshole.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Boils down to Mike and his only use, which is doing his part if asked should CVH ever try to put the group back together.

Anything critical he has to say about Dave is moot, because it's a given that if Roth returns, Mike's gonna want to be there. It's not like he's even gonna say, "Oh, well, Sammy's my friend, so I'm not gonna do it, blah blah blah". Mikey's gonna want to be there for the payday.

Sad part is, I'd have more respect for the tubby little fucker if he actually decided NOT to do it, and if he went on to say, "Fuck the Van Halens; they haven't given me the time of day since 1999 until they needed me, and fuck Roth because he's an asshole and still refers to me as 'the bass player' ". But you know Mike would be up there onstage with a big smile on his face.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    it's fucking silly to think that Dave gives a shit what Mike and Sam think of him and his "partying"? Nothing "sad" about it Mike. It's called rock and fuckin' roll-dipshit. If you knew anything about it, there would still be a God damn Van Halen and not something fans just dream will happen some day. Mike is a weak link to the core of what is "Van Halen" anyways. All Dave needs is Ed, and all Ed needs is Dave.

So go stick a bass in yer ass, you 3 note playing EXTREMELY untalented lucky son of a bitch.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    had to vent there... sorry.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    had to vent there... sorry.

Fuck Michael Anthony.

DLR7884
    I agree with everything you said.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interesting

Banned
    Roth Army Webmaster

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Dave was back in Van Halen we'dd be like The Smurf's.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.doletown.com/smurfs/smurfs-theme.mp3"loop="-1' volume="100" AUTOSTART="true" hidden="true">

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by coke
    If Dave was back in Van Halen we'dd be like The Smurf's.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.doletown.com/smurfs/smurfs-theme.mp3"loop="-1' volume="100" AUTOSTART="true" hidden="true">
    actually no, I think we'd be more like angry CVH fans trying to figure out why Dave would waste his God given talents and time on Mike, Sam or Alex EVER again. Seriously think about this. Dave outdid Sam on every aspect of the Dave and Sam tour. Mike couldn't keep up with "partying" Dave on that tour, and admitted it. Sam took the sour turn and bitched his way off that tour, so Dave finished up FOR him. (including hurting himself in the process) Alex has done the most damage by dragging Dave down in every interview. Questioning Roths age and/performance "he's not the Dave of 1984" shit... Oh and the famous "ya hear that Dave?, if you dont stop calling, we'll take those 2 new songs off the Best Of Vol.1, if it were up to ME, that's what we'd do". So obviously it wasn't up to you asshead.

No I dont think we'd sing the smurf song and sing along, I think we'd be trying to figure out why Dave fell to the level of WANTING to play with Al or Mike. Playing with Ed is/was magic- Al and Mike were the chemical imbalance that VH was waded down with in 1985.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did Mike talk about his sex life with Sammy?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike has a sex life? LOL The only sex Mikey gets is crawling up Sammy's ass.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, well, Alex and his "It's important to remember that the 1984 Dave is not the same as the 1996 Dave" comments following the BOV1 fiasco were proven to be bullshit as time went on. It was like Al and Ed were implying Dave wasn't capable of going on the road in 1996 with Van Halen, or that if a reunited CVH had hit the road immediately following the release of BOV1 that Dave and his performance would have been substandard to the point where it would have been "ripping off the fans." Have no doubt that Al and Ed were goading Roth on into believing something was gonna happen beyond the two tracks until after they were in the can, and even then they were still pussyfooting around with Dave (not letting him know Cherone was already in the band) in the hope that they could get him to participate in videos for Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More.......just the fact that the brothers and their management still wanted Roth to do those videos after all the fallout of the MVAs speaks volumes.

Totally agreed that, at least as far as the majority of fans on this site, we aren't gonna be happy if/when CVH reunite UNLESS the NEW music is astounding. At least for me, the simple fact that they get back together isn't in and of itself gonna be cause for celebration until the end result comes out. The people I've run across here expect a little more from CVH than the grunts and sheep do of Van Hagar.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Terry
    Yeah, well, Alex and his "It's important to remember that the 1984 Dave is not the same as the 1996 Dave" comments following the BOV1 fiasco were proven to be bullshit as time went on. It was like Al and Ed were implying Dave wasn't capable of going on the road in 1996 with Van Halen, or that if a reunited CVH had hit the road immediately following the release of BOV1 that Dave and his performance would have been substandard to the point where it would have been "ripping off the fans." Have no doubt that Al and Ed were goading Roth on into believing something was gonna happen beyond the two tracks until after they were in the can, and even then they were still pussyfooting around with Dave (not letting him know Cherone was already in the band) in the hope that they could get him to participate in videos for Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More.......just the fact that the brothers and their management still wanted Roth to do those videos after all the fallout of the MVAs speaks volumes.

Totally agreed that, at least as far as the majority of fans on this site, we aren't gonna be happy if/when CVH reunite UNLESS the NEW music is astounding. At least for me, the simple fact that they get back together isn't in and of itself gonna be cause for celebration until the end result comes out. The people I've run across here expect a little more from CVH than the grunts and sheep do of Van Hagar.
    You mean van hagar isn't any good???

I AM HERE
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    it is SO sad that a once great band has reduced itself to whining and backbiting............so so sad

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I believe that Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony are both very gay.
    Twistin' by the pool.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The whiny & bitching of aliases is also sad.

The Ox
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What does Michael Anthony have to say about Zeppelin?
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Thread Information