Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saw this at the Links...

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I also like that fact that Mike was telling Trunk about some great Roth stories.
    It's the least Mike can do for the guy that paid for his house, cars, kids education, etc.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    Yes I have been informed the prodigal retard from Niagara Falls has returned as a woman.
    You have been informed by who? What are you talking about? I was informed that you're obsessed with this person here and won't let it go for some reason. Better yet, why don't you ask my friend Carmine who I am before you go pointing your fingers around here sheep. Back to your hagar loving ventures you loser.
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/3773/cheeserocker14ju.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...uncybouncy.gif

100% CERTIFIED SHEEP:

Vansqualen/Tom Vu

Panamark skims out a Troll:
    207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
    207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

"Summer Nights is a defining Sam era tune. It's got balls and kitsch...one of my absolute favorites, in my top ten easily"
    "Well, most regulars know what I think about Jump...So it'l be Dreams by a landslide"
    " Feel Your Love vs. Good Enough-Something about the first time you ever heard Sam kick in with Ed, with that whole Hello Baby intro...plus, I love Good Enough. Not enough kudos go to this ripping tune"
    "Me, I find myself wishing for a harder Sam album and tour."
    "In no way is Roth in a Jagger-type league"
    "(I'll Take You There) -Finally heard the damned song today. Gosh, all the hoopla. It's not a bad cover at all. They've done worse. At least Sam's puttin' out product. Another Cabo groove, that's all right by me."
    "I'm goin' to Tahoe in August, fuck it. Sam, Mikey, and Vic cranking out a mixed bitchin' ass setlist? Sure, you betcha."
    "Don't be a moron, Vinnie. Dave has said plenty to insinuate VH was secondary to his bitchin' ass self."

Hagar4ever

“I will be there with my Dad. Pretty cool because he took me to my first Van Halen show when I was in 7th grade. From then on, I was hooked on Sammy”
    “Um, I am willing to bet Eddie is does not have the most cash, I think with the way Cabo has taken off and the constant touring, Sam has him beat”
    “I was at the first show in Greensboro, and then a month later at JLA. The difference was unreal. The boys were perfect that night and the crowd, was quite possibly the loudest I have ever heard”

Summer Nights in Cabo

"14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K.- TP and I just recently celebrated our 13th anniversary of FU”
    “I was at that concert. Sammy was wearing a Sponge Bob shirt someone threw him”
    “what van halen cd do you play the most ?- “5150 for me”

Lodewijk

“I would go see Eddie play with Wayne Newton singing !”
    “Re: OU812MAX at the ARMY!-“ You're the one that needs to relax and chill with the hostilities and name calling ! I don't give a fuck when you registered ! You came over here to start shit , that makes you a troll ! Troll ! They're really doing Dave a disservice”
    “I thought Eagles Fly in 95' was VERY cool ! When Ed jumps in with that solo , it still gives me goosebumps ! It's a beter tune with the whole band launching in !”

Greenpaw

Who here want's a CVH CD and tour? “Do I "WANT" it, no”
    “Without You is a cool song”
    “That was a magical performance to see Sam and Ed for the first time together onstage jammin on "Rock and Roll"
    “I always wondered what happened to Skippy from "Family Ties"
    "Me Wise Magic vs. Poundcake-Bingo, Poundcake by a huge margin....”
    " I really do like Yankee Rose, one of Dave's best solo tunes IMO, but better than Cabo Wabo? No way No how."

TheresOnlyOneWay

“Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.”
    “What? You haven't witnessed the masterpiece that is the "No Holds Barred July Barbeque?"
    “Dave. I can talk thru songs with the best of 'em!!!
    Seriously, Sam. It would be more of a party and more fun.”
    "Re: Alex calls it quits!-'News' from the Army? Until theres a link you may as well just say you saw bigfoot run thru your kitchen."

Brett Vhlinks: self-explanatory http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...69/Vhlinks.bmp

"Sammy tops the list in the latest issue of Spin magazine- Touche."
    "Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH- Sam would get it with VH, whether people like it or not."
    "Dave hosting radio show all next- LOL, yeah Dave said it, so it must be true."
    "Oh come on. Who in their right mind takes Dave as serious artist? The man himself doesn't!"
    "Dave may have been fucked over in '96, but him leaving in '85 was all his own doing. He walked out on the band, and that's that."
    "Like it or not, the band had success post-Dave, and big success as well"
    "I talked to Max, after hearing the whole deal, I'm convinced this is an even bigger fucking joke and embarrassment to the site"

Goo

"ANOTHER NEW VIDEO ON DAVIDLEEROTH.COM-It's shit. Pure and simple. It's a tape Dave will flog to ya outta his car trunk, if he manages to get coherent enough to back outta his driveway"
    "Cocaine Question- Looking at his website, I think DLR could help answer that question"
    "opinions regarding DLR's career-gets his kicks running round his backyard with a camcorder in his wetsuit."

Eddymon

"Better album for a long drive?- BALANCE, its a longer album then FAIR WARNING and sounds pretty damn great in my stereo system."
    "Dave is suing VH-he Dahm triplets and midgets wearing Andy Warhol wigs can get to be quite expensive"
    "Umm, What exactly WAS Dave on during the '96 MTV VMAs?- Dave was being Dave and he no longer fit in with Van Halen."
    "Sammy Hagar, the Mexican Legend-i had on my red sammy shirt from this past summer's tour and it got alot of attention."

LittleGuitars99 ( For the pure "STUPIDITY AWARD", this Sheep takes it by a landslide! )

“5150 vs. Eat 'Em & Smile-5150 by far, EMAS is a good record and Dave stacked that band, but you can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't write what good is it?”
    “Dave hosting radio show all next week (Boston)- from one Dave lover to another, us poor Van Halen fans, what would we do without the Roth fans””Good old Dave talking trash about people as usual, and he wonders why he is a nobody nowadays..What a class act talking about people`s wives, kids, fathers etc..Then his made up numbers on the 04 tour...Sounds like he hasen`t changed”
    “Dave was comparing the 2 "Best of" Album sales-no internet and file sharing, downloading etc, if that was today those two Roth tunes would have been download by the majority of the fans before the album even hit the shelves”
    “DLR Radio Gig - From Inside Radio-Boy, I sure hope they have a extra shipment of hand cream and Kleenex over at the Army”
    “Not Enough is a brilliant song, ballads wise I am very happy they put this song out, from beginning to end it is some great writing”
    “what was the best VH tour?- For stage it had to be 1984, for atmosphere, easily the outdoor RHRN tour”
    “Diamond dave or Sammy?- BOTH are important to the legacy of this band, I prefer Sam”
    “Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH-OK, try and compare Dave`s contibution to music history to Ed`s is plain foolish, they are not in the same universe”
    “Wasn't Dave's head so big at the time, he wanted to do a movie, and them to wait? He made the movie or part of it and they didn't it get shelved? It was suppose to go along with Crazy From The Heat. Still don't see what your big obsession is about Ed and Al drinking, when Dave is a fucking snow blower to the greatest extent”
    “VH ticket prices weren't too bad-The tour was well done, for the price of the tickets the setlist was good”
    “Daves Quitting Anniversery I was in total shock when I heard as they were on top of the world (no pun intended) at the time, I remember my dad laughing going "now that that idiot is out of the band they might get some respect", at the time the most recent Sammy tour was the VOA, so when I saw the picture of him in that yellow jump suit or whatever the hell it was, I was like uh oh.. but things happen for a reason and it all worked out for the better.”
    “OU812MAX at the ARMY!- U have to be kidding, he is one of the few guys (mods) from over there that is cool over there and here, he keeps things civil....Brett sign him up!”
    “Diamond Dave on tour again -Dave will keep touring and doing shows, he is just keeping himself up to speed, As much as I wouldn`t want to see it, a reunion with Van Halen and Dave is never out of the question as long as the members are living, money is the root of all evil”

SuckaInA3Piece

“Source Of Infection-Anybody give this tune a try yet?
    I hadn't been able to nail the intro for this song for about a year”
    “DLR recorded Skyscrapper which is his cheesiest album if ya ask me. And don't even get me started on his cover of That's Life, or that piss poor of a blues/jazz song, I'm Easy.
    Dave left, he fucked up, end of story.”
    “I get to see Sammy and Mike next month”
    “Last time I saw Sammy solo he and the Wabo's nailed Best Of Both Worlds. It was killer.”

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Make sure you put this little fag enjoying VAN HAGAR's 95' tour in TORONTO in your sig. What a faggy little SHEEP that guy is.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Make sure you put this little fag enjoying VAN HAGAR's 95' tour in TORONTO in your sig. What a faggy little SHEEP that guy is.

that's funny

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I heard you missed me geek? Such words for a wimp who has only the internet to be a tough guy on.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    I heard you missed me geek? Such words for a wimp who has only the internet to be a tough guy on.
    Funny, you don't look so tough when you're drooling over SAMMY's cock while sitting in the front row.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny, you don't look so tough when you're drooling over SAMMY's cock while sitting in the front row.
    Listen jagoff, I had just about enough of your tough guy bullshit. You want to repeat this useless shit to my face we live real close to each other. You name the place!

That's what I thought....
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-10-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little bitch is back. How many usernames does that make now psycho?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Listen jagoff, I had just about enough of your tough guy bullshit. You want to repeat this useless shit to my face we live real close to each other. You name the place!
    Ooooh, ALBERTA's gonna fight me now? Well, ALBERT, I'll make sure when I whip my passport, I'll tell the Canadian Customs people I going to kick the ass of a hypocritical SHEEP. That one will go over real well.

Actually ALBERT, I'm more worried about what I'd do to you, or maybe you'll have your fag friends in the Niagara Falls Municipal Window Licker Department gang up on and ambush me.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Latest PM from the psycho for the group to read. Can't get enough of a good thing:

Why don't you grow the fuck up once and for all already! You have a big fucking mouth that just won't quit, will it? Didn't you learn anything from Daddy? He's a lawyer so you must have some sense in that thick head of yours! I was told you just miss me so much at the links that you have to bring my name up there in a thread? How nice. Seems like your butt pal Littleguitars really gave you some personal info on me like where I live, my name, all about my family blah blah blah....Well you'll always be a fucking coward norton and insult me on the internet is all you have! I stayed out of your bullshit here for a long time but you just have to bring up my name on your hagar site over and over or here for that matter...And I hate to bring up the past and what Littleguitars (Brett is his real name, what a coincidence!)
    gave you for info but that joke about the Mayor here? He's my neighbour so of course he's going to help out a friend you idiot! You go on believing everything littleguitars99 tells you. Hey he's a donor now LOL so why shouldn't you? He's known as a scammer in these parts and I have ALL the proof to back that up if you like!

By the way moron, rumour has it that the shitbox mustang (not that you'd believe it anyway) is already failing with emissions tests...LOL...not only that you idiot but you can buy a gt stand here for about 30 000 canadian dollars! At least for my 10 year old machine it still worth about 10 000 US as a trade in (You're lucky if that shitbox mustang is worth half that much in 5 years LOL) because not only is it in mint condition it's a convertible and if you haven't figured it out yet here in Canada we have snow and that car can't be driven in the winter time moron so it has life left on the car unlike in LA where you can drive it year round!

Whatever, just keep my name out of anything asshole. You can't though face it....

The sad part about this whole thing is Littleguitars99 is so brainwashed with your website you have that degenerate donating to your site!!! Now that is classic! This was once a guy who was begging a buddy of mine to do runs for him for money! LOL

Now the guy is throwing around money! Not to mention I felt worry for the guy and lent him money.

Whatever. I'm done writing about you in any thread for that matter and I was pissed when I made some comments about you and you can hold that against me all you want, that's fine. I didn't expect you to accept the apology. You said I'd apologize and then insult you again? Wrong! You want to initiate an insult towards me, I don't hold anything back! Only wimps do that!

And let's get something straight also. You tried to humilate me as much as you want on your site or here and say where are my friends to defend me? My friends don't waste their time on the internet for one and find your bullshit on the net funny to say the least and ask why you spend so much time on the internet? They say you must have no life to spend all your time on it.

I don't have time for this bullshit anymore and if you want to accuse me of being somebody else here? Go right ahead, you have nothing better to do with your time!

Oh and don't forget to tell everyone here how I just sent you this lengthy pm over at the hagar links, and here for that matter...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhhh.......

To be in love in the springtime.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little bitch is back. How many usernames does that make now psycho?

BAHAHHAHAAAHAHAA...

(Theme from psycho plays in the background)

Whatever moron! You go on believing what you want. I guess you can't read pm's very well you incompetent troll. Spend all the time you want on here insulting because bascially you have no life and spend all your time on the net. I haven't posted in a long time but found the need because you like to harp on the past you moron.

Go back to links where you belong tool.

Wimp.

(Right about now, the rest of the links sheep chime in to help out their cult leader)

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

This is the FUNNIEST thing I've seen all day!! HAHA!!!

What a DOUCHE!!
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I gotta tell you guys, it can't get any easier to wind up Alberta. It's almost not fun anymore. It's just too fucking easy.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooooh, ALBERTA's gonna fight me now? Well, ALBERT, I'll make sure when I whip my passport, I'll tell the Canadian Customs people I going to kick the ass of a hypocritical SHEEP. That one will go over real well.

Actually ALBERT, I'm more worried about what I'd do to you, or maybe you'll have your fag friends in the Niagara Falls Municipal Window Licker Department gang up on and ambush me.

HAHAHAHAA...what a cop out!

Wimps always come up with the best excuses!

They won't allow a degenerate dipshit like yourself into a safe country so don't bother dick.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I gotta tell you guys, it can't get any easier to wind up Alberta. It's almost not fun anymore. It's just too fucking easy.

Ya, you wind me up so much Brett, I bet you'd like that!

You're good at starting shit since you can't do it on your own site. Half the mods here think you're a dick and you don't even know it! LOL

Littleguitars99 better known as Brett himself real name (what a coincidence) certainly gave you some personal info on me but he knows, what comes around goes around...

Once a scammer always a scammer...

( Oh and I'm sure he's reading this! right Brett?)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHAHAA...what a cop out!

Wimps always come up with the best excuses!
    Well ALBERT, I did serve seven years in the U.S. Army. I learned all sorts of nice things. But I really don't waste my time fighting ALBERT, but the last time I (rabbit) punched a guy about seven years ago, I put him out cold.

They won't allow a degenerate dipshit like yourself into a safe country so don't bother dick.
    So when do you get deported? Well, I guess every country needs its sanitation personnel.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Come on Nickd, you can't knock out a poor bastard who lives with parents, drives a dork mobile, and is 40 years old. That's just not right man. Shame on you!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Come on Nickd, you can't knock out a poor bastard who lives with parents, drives a dork mobile, and is 40 years old. That's just not right man. Shame on you!
    I would never deprive the great nation of CANADA it's laziest janitor! :p

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well ALBERT, I did serve seven years in the U.S. Army. I learned all sorts of nice things. But I really don't waste my time fighting ALBERT, but the last time I (rabbit) punched a guy about seven years ago, I put him out cold.

So when do you get deported? Well, I guess every country needs its sanitation personnel.

HAHHAHHAHAHAA

The Army? So what! That makes you tough? LOL
    You talk shit here so I guess you can do the same in front of me also right?

You put her out cold? Thata boy!

No moron, they won't allow scum American trash like yourself into Canada who give their country a bad name.

Haven't you learned by now that being a big mouth won't get you anywhere?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So when will we be seeing another post from your shemale alter ego psycho?
    Last edited by Brett; 05-10-2005 at 09:48 PM.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Skinny little shit like yourself norton talking that way? Remember the last time you threatened me and said you'd stay in your car? LOL

Now that was funny!

A dork mobile? Sure fucknuts, when your shitbox mustang is already failing emmisions tests and if you don't believe it do some research you idiot!

My car will get more looks than your shitbox anyday! 10 years later and I can still get great trade in value unlike your shitbox that won't be worth shit in a few years! You can buy a gt stang here for 30 000 canadian dollars. You get what you pay for and shit is what you'll recieve! You could've at least picked out a better color you moron.

40 years old? LOL there you go again when I'm like under 40 and a few years older than you tool!

Norton you're getting more useless these days with you're posts, what's wrong?

You missed me that much?

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, I have a big mouth, and I rule...

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So when will we be seeing another post from your shemale alter ego psycho?
    Hey moron, ask the mods you carnival freak who that username belongs to, go ahead dipshit.

Think you're so right about everything?

C'mon idiot, I dare ya?

You would be thinking of shemales you freak!:eek:

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHHAHHAHAHAA

The Army? So what! That makes you tough? LOL
    You talk shit here so I guess you can do the same in front of me also right?

You put her out cold? Thata boy!
    Oh ALBERT, you talk so much shit it's not even funny! Mr. I hate HAGAR, you're a pathetic talker and a total liar ALBERTA. You always have been.

No moron, they won't allow scum American trash like yourself into Canada who give their country a bad name.
    I am deeply wounded by that statement ALBERT? A nation that allows transvestites to work as sanitation personnel surly could not bear a grudge against me. And ALBERT, if you're CANADA's finest, GOD save the Queen and your humble land indeed.

Muwah? A big mouth, ALLY, you've done nothing but bitch and moan since you've been here. Everything you say and do revolves around the LINKS. You hate that place, yet can't stop obsessing over it. You're quite the little stalker ALBERT, and a pretty sad one at that.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Albert you're 39 soon to be 40, I just turned 34, you're a lot older than me. Plus you live at home, you don't have a job, and you drive a 10-year old mullet mobile that your daddy got you because he works at a GM plant. You're a fucking loser and you're a closet hypocrite Sam fan. Beyond that, you're now so beaten on these boards that you have resorted to creating female aliases to try to deflect the verbal beatings you take.

You are a douchebag, and will always be one.

GEEK ALERT!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ouch.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh ALBERT, you talk so much shit it's not even funny! Mr. I hate HAGAR, you're a pathetic talker and a total liar ALBERTA. You always have been.

I am deeply wounded by that statement ALBERT? A nation that allows transvestites to work as sanitation personnel surly could not bear a grudge against me. And ALBERT, if you're CANADA's finest, GOD save the Queen and your humble land indeed.

Muwah? A big mouth, ALLY, you've done nothing but bitch and moan since you've been here. Everything you say and do revolves around the LINKS. You hate that place, yet can't stop obsessing over it. You're quite the little stalker ALBERT, and a pretty sad one at that.

Oh shut the fuck up Army boy.

You're a god damn wimp, end of story!

You try to find your excuse out of everything so shut the fuck up already!

The links? ya obsessed when the biggest loser of them all who runs it spends more time here than his own web site!

Enough tool!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Albert you're 39 soon to be 40, I just turned 34, you're a lot older than me. Plus you live at home, you don't have a job, and you drive a 10-year old mullet mobile that your daddy got you because he works at a GM plant. You're a fucking loser and you're a closet hypocrite Sam fan. Beyond that, you're now so beaten on these boards that you have resorted to creating female aliases to try to deflect the verbal beatings you take.

You are a douchebag, and will always be one.

GEEK ALERT!!

You know what Norton, it’s not even fun anymore writing responses back to your useless posts. You used to have substance when you wrote in the past but that family man attitude has certainly diminished your creativity, I have to say. Nonetheless, you are WRONG again tool! I’m NOT 39 (ask littleguitars99 aka Brett from St.Catharines Ontario Canada who works for Bell Canada and stalks his own girlfriend. I know this since he made me drive him to her work) And you just turned 34? Duh, we’re like what not that many years apart shithead! You make it seem like we’re light years apart moron!

Grow up!

One more thing asshole. My dad worked his ASS off for GM (that littleguitars doesn’t miss a beat huh? I could tell you some of his family problems but I promised the pill popping degenerate scammer liar loser I won’t do that again, and I won’t) and yes the benefits of GM discount loser!

A hypocrite Sam fan? I guess that makes you a hypocrite DAVE fan then when you bash him asshole and don’t say that you don’t because even the mods know it here tool! I don’t give a shit what you think of me loser so let’s get that straight. You mean SHIT to me! My family and friends are all that matter and you can continue to write whatever your little heart desires fuck head, you mean SHIT! Got it?

I tolerated Sam Hagar for a long time and mainly because Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth were my main influences and Eddie is the primary reason I continued to follow Van Halen throughout the hagar years. Again, ask your informer littleguitars99 about that because he knows that Dave came first for me with Van Halen. Then, he’ll lie through his teeth just to please you! He is a links donor (lol I still can’t believe a scammer donates, anyway…) Now hagar has basically tarnished the Van Halen name and I have a reason for disliking him. Again, I could give a rats ass what you think!

As for the other aliases and in particular this infatuation you have with shemales you moron, I said in case you missed it tool, ask a mod you freak, if you are so convinced it’s me!

tool.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Believe me dude, we're far apart in age and everything else. You're uneducated, unemployed, and living at home with your parents. Don't you ever compare yourself to me you filthy worm. You're an embarrassment to your family. Have you ever had a job, seriously? Don't you feel guilty leeching off your parents at 40?

Yes your dad has obviously worked, because eveything you have is because he gave it to you. You've never worked a day in your life loser.

Now this is boring. Beating up on you is child's play. You are a witless, deranged, internet psycho.

You tolerated Sam because you like him, you lying turd. You even went to see him when he wasn't even in Van Halen, so what the fuck are you lying about. Gonna deny that too you fucking scum?

I'm no closet Dave fan, I freely admit liking him. I also don't suck his cock like some fucking retarded sycophant, and when he's made mistakes in his career, I've said it. If that's not being a fan, then too fucking bad, who cares what you think you nothing. So fuck you pissant. Go back to begging your parents for gas money you worthless scum.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh shut the fuck up Army boy.

You're a god damn wimp, end of story!

You try to find your excuse out of everything so shut the fuck up already!

The links? ya obsessed when the biggest loser of them all who runs it spends more time here than his own web site!

Enough tool!
    You're a joke ALBERTA.

I'm a wimp?

You're nothing but a total fucking lying ass troll! In that "Fuck You Brett Norton" thread, you lied with every other word you posted, how your family is rich, you own a BMW... No Al, you're the wimp! You can't even let go of the LINKs, dude and you've already created how many alias here?

You must get weary hiding all that shame, self-loathing and doubt you have ALBERT. ALBERT, you're one of the most mentally weak people I've ever come across. No wonder why mommy had to pull strings to get you your sanitation job.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't forget he said he owned 2 homes valued at over $500k. Can't forget that little lie either. Loser.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Looks like whoever it is is gone.

Just like this thread.

Duke it out in the DUMP.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Believe me dude, we're far apart in age and everything else. You're uneducated, unemployed, and living at home with your parents. Don't you ever compare yourself to me you filthy worm. You're an embarrassment to your family. Have you ever had a job, seriously? Don't you feel guilty leeching off your parents at 40?

Yes your dad has obviously worked, because eveything you have is because he gave it to you. You've never worked a day in your life loser.

Now this is boring. Beating up on you is child's play. You are a witless, deranged, internet psycho.

You tolerated Sam because you like him, you lying turd. You even went to see him when he wasn't even in Van Halen, so what the fuck are you lying about. Gonna deny that too you fucking scum?

I'm no closet Dave fan, I freely admit liking him. I also don't suck his cock like some fucking retarded sycophant, and when he's made mistakes in his career, I've said it. If that's not being a fan, then too fucking bad, who cares what you think you nothing. So fuck you pissant. Go back to begging your parents for gas money you worthless scum.

Hey asshole like I said, you don’t know me personally and only believe your informer littleguitars99 for the information so don’t even go there about personal shit between you and I because you know jack, douchebag!

Uneducated? Again Norton, you know jack about where I went to school (littleguitars99’s listening?)

Unemployed? Wrong again asshole. Just an insult on your part and stupidity to boot!

Living at home? Yes asshole, I’m not working fulltime and cannot afford my own place “at the moment”! As for your littleguitars99 buddy, he was tossed from his house just before the ripe age of 30 because he basically had no life and could barely pay his rent! You see dipshit, I have family values and my heritage you don’t leave until you get married! You wouldn’t understand that because you’re a moron!
    I told you already, I could give a rats ass what you think because I find it so hilarious that you ASSUME everything and that’s all you have to go on! You guess half the time on what I do or where I go, it’s so funny how you reach for shit you tool!

To say I’ve never been on my own before with my own place? I sure did! Any other personal questions Norton?

Oh Brentley getting a little pissed off are we when I mention the name Sam Hagar? Figures! I went to see Hagar solo? Yes once back in 83 when he opened for ZZTop and had no choice and yes asshole right around the time I went down to Cabo on vacation and I saw my Van Halen plates hanging in Sam’s bar and his manager was very hospitable to me. There were also many things that had Eddie’s name included with the Cabo Wabo Cantina although the band no longer had a part with the bar.
    I said I could tolerate hagar I never said I hated him before he became everything about tequila which is most recent!

You are a closet freak roth fan admit it! 90% of your website is based around hagar so what the fuck are you talking about? You bash Dave every opportunity you can! Have you noticed nobody here at least the classic vh fans NEVER bash him and have no reason to?

The only thing boring now is how you repeat yourself tool. Haven’t you had enough already when you think you know everything about me and don’t know JACK!

Can you leave me alone already?

I know, it's hard douche.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alberta, one word for you.

L-O-S-E-R

Well since the opposite sex would never look at you, there's no hope of you ever moving out then. Your poor parents, I bet they cry every night.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't forget he said he owned 2 homes valued at over $500k. Can't forget that little lie either. Loser.

You fucking tool! I said that because I knew your informer asslicker at the links
    littleguitars99 would be reading it.

Again, I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not because I sent the idiot an email about it.

Ask him!

He ignored it because he's a moron who fell for it!

LOL

Enough of this shit...

You're a useless piece of shit skinny little wimp.

Have fun with this thread douchebag you and your sidekick dickheadfresh
    army boy loser, wimp himself!

(Stay in your car Norton-LOL)

Remember sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

Bye FUCK HEADS!

Knock yourself out here...no really....knock yourself out!

LOLOLOLOL...........

TWO TOOLS IN A POD!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alberta, one word for you.

L-O-S-E-R

Well since the opposite sex would never look at you, there's no hope of you ever moving out then. Your poor parents, I bet they cry every night.

Two Words for you before I go norton:

SKINNY COWARD!

BYE DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah that's why you said it, sure. LOL.

Lying troll.

You know you'll be responding in 10 seconds you dork.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah that's why you said it, sure. LOL.

Lying troll.

You know you'll be responding in 10 seconds you dork.
    Liar?

How could I resist douche bag when I have your stupidity to deal with?

I "CHIMED IN" tool because the whole point of your personal insults are based on what you were written by littleguitars99 and only because of him because as I told you before loser, he is the only one on the Van Halen boards that knew me personally.

The flip side of that you idiot is the lack of intelligence you really have because you are believing a pill popping loser psycho degenerate who stalks his girlfriend and scams people.

Ya base all the prudent credibility on what littleguitars says you fucking idiot!

That is the funniest thing about this whole debate you have with me based on what you were told per se.
    You are a fucking tool for buying into what some loser tells you.

And just remember asshole as much of a van halen fan you think you are,
    I saw this band when you were in diapers douche bag and don't you forget it!

You missed the "Fair Warning" Tour when this band was in their peak. Doesn't that just suck Norton?

You can cut me up about my age all you want asshole but the bottom line is I was born just in time to experience this great band when you were still sucking on a nipple from a bottle you tool!

So carry on skinny little shit wimp!

This got moved here for a reason because the mods can't tolerate your bullshit norton. Get the hint you dumb ass? And don't think any other reason why you loser!

Now I'm done as you spend your entire life on the net you doche bag since you HAVE NO LIFE!

(where are all your cult followers? taking the night off douche bag?)

Thread Information