Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saw this at the Links...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL, nice. God damn you're predictable.

The first time you saw VH was in '95 geek, who are you kidding.

Oh now you're WAY older than me huh. LOL. You're so stupid dude. I was alive and well when VH started, and was a fan a lot longer than you. So that's a dumb argument dork.

Try something else psycho.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    Don't forget he said he owned 2 homes valued at over $500k. Can't forget that little lie either. Loser.
    Sounds like Elmer J. Fudd, Millionaire but without the yachts - but who asked my fucking opinion.. pleh..

:: kicks back in folding lawnchair ::

:: toasts diet coke ::

HAVE AT IT, GIRLS~!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, what has lg lied about?

Your name is Albert. You do live in Niagara Falls. Your dad does work for GM. He did give you your car. You do live at home. You are almost 40. You are a loser. That is you front row at the Toronto '95 PPV. You did go see Sam without VH and are a fan of his. You do own a Cabo Wabo t-shirt.

So where exactly are the lies? What info am I getting wrong here?

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL, nice. God damn you're predictable.

The first time you saw VH was in '95 geek, who are you kidding.

Oh now you're WAY older than me huh. LOL. You're so stupid dude. I was alive and well when VH started, and was a fan a lot longer than you. So that's a dumb argument dork.

Try something else psycho.

Listen asshole, your points are becoming as useless as the amount of bogus info littlegitars99 provides you with . What bogus info tool? For starters, I'm not 39 you fucking degenerate and my Dad doesn't work at GM anymore you tool. Have you gotten that through you're airhead yet?
    Secondly, my first concert with VH was NOT in95 you moron!
    That's right dumb ass you weren't old enough to experience Van Halen in their prime so deal with it shithead!
    But you go on believing that scumbag lg, I already told you my first VH show was and my REAL friends also know the truth not jagoff informers you rely on dipshit. Not someone on your website (lg) who's a known stalker, scammer, and a pill popper.

You're a fucking tool face it! You have nothing better to do than start shit with me! You're a god damn coward and you admited it a long time ago by the "hide in my car" reference.

Lg the loser can provide you with all the personal info he wants and you can go on believing his bullshit because in these parts he's known as a scammer and you base credibility on that type of person? Doesn't say much for your judgement and considering you've never met the guy face to face you have no idea who you're dealing with.

And one more time loser! You know you're wrong about the username diamondgirl and the fact you think I'm that person. But hey as long as you can go on your own site and bullshit about it, all your followers will believe it! You tool.
    I'm still waiting for you to prove it asshole! Ask the mods you skinny little shit. Go ahead. But you ignore this allt he time!

The best part about the whole thing is your asshole degenerate douche bag scumbag sidekick vansqualen was CAUGHT on the Army using two names! LOL Tom Vu and his own jagoff name vanshithead.

So fuck you with accusing me of any wrong doing when your degenerate friend proved he's a fraud on the Army!

You douchebag!

(Now go back into hiding in your shitbox mustang tool)
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-11-2005 at 02:50 PM.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How much do you want to bet that he's actually 40, but he's arguing that he's "not 39" just because it's the only argument he has left?

"Ha ha! Gotcha! I'm not 39!!!"
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    How much do you want to bet that he's actually 40, but he's arguing that he's "not 39" just because it's the only argument he has left?

"Ha ha! Gotcha! I'm not 39!!!"
    Sure, whatever troll!

Bet? Put up anything you want loser, and I'll not only prove you wrong sheep I'll prove your cult leader wrong as he is usually wrong 100% of the time anyhow!

40? BAHAHAHAAA....Ask lg the biggest loser on the links if I'm 40 you moron! He's too fucking stupid to know how old I am now since he's just as clueless as the next sheep in line.

Argument? Who's arguing? These are facts I know and you and your carnival skinny freak ring leader base your facts from lg, a pill popping scammer degenerate loser!

Now that's a fact.

Guitardork, back to links you go sheep...fucking douchebag.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I thought you were done responding Alberta.

Ever see Grosse Pointe Blank?

"You're a fucking psycho!"

Oh btw, I saw VH live in 1984, I am surprised you didn't know that stalker.

Now shut the fuck up and go have another shot of Cabo Wabo you pathetic hypocrite.

So far no information on you has been false. Ok Albert, you're not 40, you're not 39, you're 38. Jesus who cares, you're basically 40. And your daddy DID work for GM. Stop with the semantic bullshit moron.

I wouldn't waste my time bothering the mods over you loser. That's something that you would do because you're a fucking psycho!
    Last edited by Brett; 05-11-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL, if he's really 38 it's still pretty damn funny.

"I'm not 39, I'm 38!!!! So there! BWAHAHA -- joke's on you!!!!"

If I were 38 and still lived with my parents, I think I'd have to kill myself. Seriously.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes the point is he is most definitely over the age of 35 and he still lives at home with mommy and daddy. And his parents are still buying him cars and giving him gas money. Mommy probably still washes his dick for him too.

I could never look my parents in the face again if I was still freeloading off them in my late 30's. That's embarrassing.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Vhlinks is even more embarrasing. Because you are an editing, mass-deleting Cuntoid.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That should get Albert going. Thanks Gar.

Now run along and whine about Katydid you pussy.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    LOL, if he's really 38 it's still pretty damn funny.

"I'm not 39, I'm 38!!!! So there! BWAHAHA -- joke's on you!!!!"

If I were 38 and still lived with my parents, I think I'd have to kill myself. Seriously.
    Have news for you moron, I have other friends in the same boat and it's not based on wanting to be at home as the issue moron. It's called having close family values and a family that cares unlike some (lg) that get thrown out on their ass! I sleep and eat there ya, but at least I don't spend my entire life on the internet like you and most of the other sheep over at the links you jagoffs.

docuhebag.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    Have news for you moron, I have other friends in the same boat and it's not based on wanting to be at home as the issue moron. It's called having close family values and a family that cares unlike some (lg) that get thrown out on their ass! I sleep and eat there ya, but at least I don't spend my entire life on the internet like you and most of the other sheep over at the links you jagoffs.

docuhebag.
    LOL, yeah family values, riiiiiiight. You think it's normal for a grown man of 35+ to live at home with his parents? It's not. You're at home because you don't work and you can't afford to move out, it has nothing to do with family values, give me a break. That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard from you, and you've said a lot of stupid things. Yeah it's good family values to leech off mommy and daddy closing in on 40.

You spend your life on the net, and are an obsessed lunatic, I've seen your ranting 5-page emails psycho.

I live on the net, but have found time to have a job, a wife, a child, and a home. Pretty amazing isn't it.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That should get Albert going. Thanks Gar.

Now run along and whine about Katydid you pussy.

Sure skinny little coward, that outta get me going.

Shouldn't you be running and HIDING out in your car douchebag? LOL

Fuck off moron and get a life. Better yet get off the internet now and than and enjoy what pathetic lowlife you have.

And ignore it again douchebag. Find proof on the Diamondgilr name yet?

Didn't think so loser!

But continue this thread as you may dipshit!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's you, of course it's you, nobody needs proof. Proof is in the posts. Like you don't use proxies to access these sites...Give me a break.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I noticed you have ZERO threads started here Norton!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know your duties at VHlinks there must overwhelm you at times but you could do more contributing here to the cause than eBitching™ about some guy just blowing steam off on the internet.

Choice of topic naturally, should be Roth.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    I know your duties at VHlinks there must overwhelm you at times but you could do more contributing here to the cause than eBitching™ about some guy just blowing steam off on the internet.

Choice of topic naturally, should be Roth.
    For a guy that created an entire thread of ultimatiums whining about another a poster on this board and how they should be banned, who the fuck are you to talk? Seriously STFU Gar. You have no idea what Albert has done BEYOND this board, so just be quiet.

You contribute real well, including giving out your password while a mod here. Yeah what a contributor you are. Cunt.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GAR did you get banned at the Links or something? Where does all this anger towards Brett come from.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Under some premonition I sit and edit and delete everyone's posts all day. He's a fucking douche.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's you, of course it's you, nobody needs proof. Proof is in the posts. Like you don't use proxies to access these sites...Give me a break.

Oh grow up asshole. And you’re the one with a kid and wife and you act like a fucking two year old on here. You can believe all you want asshole about that username and your hardon for thinking its me, I give a shit! I told you to ask the mods who it is, and you won’t loser, not my problem. And why the fuck would I need a proxy on here loser when I use VH LINKS SUCKS. The only other name I have on the Army is David Lee Roth you fuck head. I wasn’t banned on here you tool! Because someone uses your name in a sig it’s automatically me? Of course all your loser followers at the links believe every word you say which is fucking hilarious. I bet if you told them what you shit out today, they’d analyze (pun intended) that too!

You’re a bigger douche bag and a coward at that! In fact asshole you have more enemies than you think loser. Someone hacked your website for a reason and you’ll use the excuse otherwise and who in their right mind doesn’t back up data? You fucking moron!

Got news for you asshole, in Italian tradition where I come from, family value is very important and you have the “option” to leave home when you get married. Some people don’t have that option asshole and do not have close family stability.

And douche bag I do work! Why don’t you ask your asslicker informer Brett aka: littleguitars99 if I work or not dipshit? You and him seem to have all the answers! I don’t have to explain what family values are to you degenerate you have enough issues. It’s not a case of leaching off anyone asshole! I pay my own bills and didn’t get money from a rich lawyer daddy you asshole. Riiiiiiiight he never helped you out at all. Uh huh…Fuck you.

Ya you do live on the net moron. At least you admit you have no life and spend it all on the internet when you should be more concerned and spending valuable time since you just had a kid jagoff and less time on the net. What a fucking tool!

You hack me about my age asshole? You’re more like 34 going on 10. Ya, your wife should be damn pround you spend your whole life on the net.

Fucking douchebag. Waste of human flesh…

But carry on child as you may…

It’s your turn with this thread.

They dumped you here for a reason asshole and I didn’t even start this thread, tool! Then again, it had something to do with the links so no wonder it ended up in the DUMP!

Go back to hiding out in your shitbox COWARD….

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dinga ding dang my ramalong ding gong!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How the fuck would the mods know who it is? Is your name and address printed on your IP address? IP addresses mean shit, you have accessed my site with no less than 20 of them, all from different proxies you fucking lunatic.

If you have a job, believe me it's nothing to speak of Albert. You're a loser. When is the last time you've seen a woman naked? Have you ever seen a woman naked? There is little chance a man of your stature in life will ever convince a woman you're not paying $500 to play with your ding dong.

And let's not even talk about marriage. No woman on this planet would find any interest in a 35+ year old loser who lives with his parents, doesn't pay bills, doesn't have a real job, drives a 10-year old mullet mobile, and is bald and ugly. You give two shits about family values you sack of crap, I know plenty of Italians and they don't live at home in their late 30's. Go scream at your mom to make you some rigatoni loser. I'm sure you make them real proud. How much money do you owe your bookie this week you degenerate?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh and nope sorry my daddy and mommy don't help me out Albert, I'm an adult. I went to college, I earned a degree, I got a job, I moved out oh...let's see 16 years ago when I went away to college. You're a leech and an embarrassment, and you don't have the first damn clue what kind of money my parents have you filthy scum. All I know is I don't mommy and daddy to buy me a car and put money in my bank account every week because I'm a degenerate gambler. Oh and the Yankees suck.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How the fuck would the mods know who it is?
    They must have one of those, you know, Intelligent Mod Determinator Devices (IMDD's).

Brett told me his wife has Herpes so he can't touch her without a condom and dishwashing gloves.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    .. and a latex Dental Dam.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Two peas in a pod, Gar and Albert. It makes sense they've found each other.

Gar, please stop sharing your homoerotic fantasies with me please via PM, it's quite disgusting.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    They must have one of those, you know, Intelligent Mod Determinator Devices (IMDD's).

Brett told me his wife has Herpes so he can't touch her without a condom and dishwashing gloves.
    You still here? I thought you hate the Army because they didn't give in and ban KATYDID for you?

Are you still blaming the Pen for the Webbies getting you back after you broke into this place's mod room?

You're fucking nuts. I can see some of your fights being valid. But now you're coming to ol' ALBERT's defense?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm an adult. I went to college, I earned a degree, I got a job, I moved out oh...let's see 16 years ago when I went away to college.
    16 years ago, would you have had even a guess that when you came back that you'd be spending so much valuable time arguing with idiots who are complete never-met-before strangers over some complete idiotic rock singers' message board?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    16 years ago, would you have had even a guess that when you came back that you'd be spending so much valuable time arguing with idiots who are complete never-met-before strangers over some complete idiotic rock singers' message board?
    Oh yes Gar, I went to USC, I met lots of trash in the streets of South Central.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    I can see some of your fights being valid. But now you're coming to ol' ALBERT's defense?
    Even you must agree ALBERT has the coolest user ID "VH LINKS SUCKS"

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, and you spend your time moaning and groaning about some cunt who comes here reciting bible verses, saying you'll leave if she's not banned.

Talk about taking shit seriously.

Oh yea, I was going to forget...

Thanks for having the signatures turned off because of your porno shit.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that why they're off? God Gar you're a fucking dope.

Funny how he whines about me banning people, but he cried like a bitch about Katydid, a poster who is easily ignorable.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yes Gar, I went to USC, I met lots of trash in the streets of South Central.
    .. and you're still in SoCal, stuck within a wetback economy and noplace to go with no money to go with.

I feel ya, homie. To the U to the S to the power of C.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's see, he given away his mod keys and he's sucked the site's bandwidth with his porno. What's next on your plate, GAR?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    Thanks for having the signatures turned off because of your porno shit.
    Yours was the worst, you fucking moron!

At least Rikk had enough sense to cut his sig pix down - yours was way too long, stupid and obstructive.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love So Cal. I wish all the complainers, people like you, would get the fuck out, that would be a good start. It's mostly the dipshits like you Gar that are sucking up the economy, most of the "wetbacks" work harder than most people.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sourcing pix causes bandwidth drawing upon the hosting site of the pic, not our host crybaby fucking pussy.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    SoCal is great. If you're latino.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @