Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saw this at the Links...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe you should get out of the ghetto Gar, where I live everyone speaks English.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's called a Golden Ghetto when you live in a nice place and then the reality of SHITXICO walks, talks, rides the bikes and bus and serves your McMeals™ to ya.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not where I live, guess that college education paid off for something.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You aren't preaching to the choir here, Brett.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    God knows what I'm preaching to, the town idiots I suppose. Certainly in Albert's case.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    How the fuck would the mods know who it is? Is your name and address printed on your IP address? IP addresses mean shit, you have accessed my site with no less than 20 of them, all from different proxies you fucking lunatic.

If you have a job, believe me it's nothing to speak of Albert. You're a loser. When is the last time you've seen a woman naked? Have you ever seen a woman naked? There is little chance a man of your stature in life will ever convince a woman you're not paying $500 to play with your ding dong.

And let's not even talk about marriage. No woman on this planet would find any interest in a 35+ year old loser who lives with his parents, doesn't pay bills, doesn't have a real job, drives a 10-year old mullet mobile, and is bald and ugly. You give two shits about family values you sack of crap, I know plenty of Italians and they don't live at home in their late 30's. Go scream at your mom to make you some rigatoni loser. I'm sure you make them real proud. How much money do you owe your bookie this week you degenerate?

You know what Norton, you can bitch and complain about this all along loser, I don’t care! I’m not that alias and that’s that. You can have all your loser followers at the links believe your bs, they believe anything you say. Ask your asslicker follower vansqualen about his alter ego TomVu and how that dipshit tried to fool the Army mods here. Nice try loser!

I told you already moron, I was never banned at the Army so what is the point of using a proxy for the Army? Are you that fucking stupid? Yes you are! I told you my other alias was David Lee Roth, what more do you want moron?

Oh and now if I have a job it’s nothing to speak of? There you go again assuming everything Norton. You’re a fucking tool. You are so obsessed with everything I do I suppose you’ll look into my employment as well. Get a life fuck head!

No REAL Italian in their right mind would want a degenerate loser scumbag like you as a friend and if they did, they are complete dipshits like you! And again, assume you know more about my personal life you slandering piece of shit! Go ahead… Just remember you’re a coward and will always be a coward and need the internet to shoot your mouth off. And what’s this about a bookie? Oh you got that information wrong from your buddy Brett (lg) over at the links when that idiot didn’t have a penny to his name and begged me to get a buddy of mine to set him up for some runs so he could collect money for him. Yep, that degenerate would be littleguitars99. But you knew that already, right moron?

So COWARD, off you go, hide in your shitbox, loser!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh and nope sorry my daddy and mommy don't help me out Albert, I'm an adult. I went to college, I earned a degree, I got a job, I moved out oh...let's see 16 years ago when I went away to college. You're a leech and an embarrassment, and you don't have the first damn clue what kind of money my parents have you filthy scum. All I know is I don't mommy and daddy to buy me a car and put money in my bank account every week because I
    'm a degenerate gambler. Oh and the Yankees suck.
    Sure Norton! Rich daddy didn’t help out at all. Of course everyone believes that, because of course you say so. You’re an adult? Could’ve fooled me asshole. You have a kid and act like a kid. I don’t have to tell you about my financial situation at the moment asshole, it’none of your business. A leach? You’re a coward and a fucking embarrassment for someone who spends all day and night on the net, you tool! I could give a rats ass what money your parents have tool, fuck you and them! You shit about who bought what and who paid for what. Remember coming from Brett(lg) your judgement stinks! You are a fucking airhead!

LOL…ya, a degenerate gambler? I told you already loser, your buddy Brett (lg) pulled a fast one on you there! He actually called the cops on the dude he used to make runs for after he scammed him for a computer! Now that’s what you call a coward!

Yankees suck? Like you know anything about sports you moron! Please…

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not where I live, guess that college education paid off for something.
    Now all you have to do is pay your folks back for tuition.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    God knows what I'm preaching to, the town idiots I suppose. Certainly in Albert's case.
    From the idiotic side, it is not yet clear what it is youve been preaching.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    You know what Norton, you can bitch and complain about this all along loser, I don’t care! I’m not that alias and that’s that. You can have all your loser followers at the links believe your bs, they believe anything you say. Ask your asslicker follower vansqualen about his alter ego TomVu and how that dipshit tried to fool the Army mods here. Nice try loser!

I told you already moron, I was never banned at the Army so what is the point of using a proxy for the Army? Are you that fucking stupid? Yes you are! I told you my other alias was David Lee Roth, what more do you want moron?
    OMG, Alberto, you're hopeless. Panamark already discovered long ago that Tom Vu and the real Van Squalen are not the same guy, moron. I've never tried to fool anybody. That's why it's funny you denying you didn't proxy in the DiamondGirl alias, when your agenda is only too obvious.

Now, as far as the FAKE Van Squalen - you remember him, don't you? Sure ya do. Because it was YOU, you fat little dickens. Impersonating my screen tag at the Links over here, tried to malign my rep over here, and nobody even cared. The best part is, now you're reviled both here and at the Links. You have truly made a name for yourself. Too bad nobody likes you anywhere. Also, I note with distinction you were too chickenshit to come back outta hiding when I called you out the first time about impersonating me.

It's always fun watching Brett rip you a new asshole, but why don't you have some shred of dignity and stick to ONE screen name. Damn, never seen anybody SO embarassed to be themselves that they have to proxy in dozens of aliases at varying internet web sites.

You really ought to think about hiring yourself a whore. Or a donkey. Whatever works. Getting laid is a good part of life you're missing out on. Because this aliasing thing isn't working out for you. You suck at it. Stick to being ONE dude, life will be a lot better for ya. You just look like an ass everytime another alias is discovered.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 05-11-2005 at 09:00 PM.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So who gives a shit for dignity on a Roth site?

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VanSqualen
    OMG, Alberto, you're hopeless. Panamark already discovered long ago that Tom Vu and the real Van Squalen are not the same guy, moron. I've never tried to fool anybody. That's why it's funny you denying you didn't proxy in the DiamondGirl alias, when your agenda is only too obvious.

Now, as far as the FAKE Van Squalen - you remember him, don't you? Sure ya do. Because it was YOU, you fat little dickens. Impersonating my screen tag at the Links over here, tried to malign my rep over here, and nobody even cared. The best part is, now you're reviled both here and at the Links. You have truly made a name for yourself. Too bad nobody likes you anywhere. Also, I note with distinction you were too chickenshit to come back outta hiding when I called you out the first time about impersonating me.

It's always fun watching Brett rip you a new asshole, but why don't you have some shred of dignity and stick to ONE screen name. Damn, never seen anybody SO embarassed to be themselves that they have to proxy in dozens of aliases at varying internet web sites.

You really ought to think about hiring yourself a whore. Or a donkey. Whatever works. Getting laid is a good part of life you're missing out on. Because this aliasing thing isn't working out for you. You suck at it. Stick to being ONE dude, life will be a lot better for ya. You just look like an ass everytime another alias is discovered.

Great news travels fast huh sheep?

Whatever Tom.

You good for nothing fucking liar!
    207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
    207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

That's what you signed up under MORON!

I'm sure Mark would get a laugh from reading all about your bullshit..

Your just as much as a so cal coward as your leader dickwad so shhhhhhh!

And one more thing hypocrite! News flash if you haven't heard yet dipshit!

It's not my alias! David Lee Roth is my other.

At least I can admit it Tom!

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Great news travels fast huh sheep?

Whatever Tom.

You good for nothing fucking liar!
    207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
    207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

That's what you signed up under MORON!

I'm sure Mark would get a laugh from reading all about your bullshit..

Your just as much as a so cal coward as your leader dickwad so shhhhhhh!

And one more thing hypocrite! News flash if you haven't heard yet dipshit!

It's not my alias! David Lee Roth is my other.

At least I can admit it Tom!
    Yeah...that's not my addy, dipshit. Feel free to ask Panamark as you see fit. I'm sure he'd be glad to speak with such a respected member like yourself.

I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me, DiamondsGirl. Nothing to say about that?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me
    Please notify your mother that Im going to start impersonating your father when I get home.

TOTAL!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah...that's not my addy, dipshit. Feel free to ask Panamark as you see fit. I'm sure he'd be glad to speak with such a respected member like yourself.

I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me, DiamondsGirl. Nothing to say about that?
    Sure fuck head. Why would anyone want to sign up under your loser vanshithead alias. Gimme a break jagoff!

Panamark knows your a fucking troll from the links so scram dickwad.

Chickenshit? No, you're the coward and need the internet to act tough, I don't. You have no balls you loser outside the net, face it you worm!

You and your jagoff boyfriend Brently can jerk each other off thinking about diamondgirl all you want and the infatuation you have with me since you bring up my name as often as you can because you have NO LIFE and spend all your time on the internet.

Fuck off sheep...

Ya Gotta love how GAR is always ripping you a new one you dickhead!

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Most trolls are proud of their work, Albert. If I was actually Tom Vu, I'd own up to it, rest assured. Why fool others if you never tell them they're being fooled? What's the point? Why not take credit for your fantastically intricate scheming? We might respect you more if you rubbed it in our faces. All this dodging and sneaky denial behavior makes you look like a special ed kid. Be a man. Own up to your efforts. Stop calling people names and take a deep breath for a moment. Wouldn't it be better to be able to post freely without being belittled at every turn? Wouldn't it be better to not worry about LG, or me, or Brett, or Rikk, or Max, or any other of these so-called imaginary nemeses you've created for yourself? You seem to have developed an unhealthy and negative obsession for certain Linkers and Army members, Brett and myself in particular. Wouldn't it be nice to let all that hate go?

How about this? Why not just reveal all? How about if you come clean on all your devious machinations and aliases and efforts at smearing all these folks you've tried to smear over the last year, whether at the Army or the Links? Let's wipe the slate clean. Let's begin fresh. It's still possible to restore your former glory. Surely the Italian Catholic in you can grasp this. But you must atone for your sins. List all your Links aliases, one by one. Then list your various Army aliases as well. We might even be impressed with your vast conspiratorial finesse.

Then, you could submit one final alias, for both sites, and request that Brett let you back on the Links, promising that you'll keep this one final tag once and for all, apologize for maligning his family, and that'll you'll try and be a artful contributor to both sites. I dunno if he'll let you or not, but it couldn't hurt to try one last time to seek redemption. And regardless of whether Brett lets you back onsite or not, for your truthful efforts I promise I'll take down my sig and vow never again to berate you in any way, whether you're back on the Links or not.

What do you say? Wash thy hands of your ill-fated past, and be born anew. Respect may still be within reach.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Chickenshit? No, you're the coward and need the internet to act tough, I don't. You have no balls you loser outside the net, face it you worm!
    Interesting how you lay this charge at everyone that opposes your psychotic internet rampages. Quite cuntrary Albert, it is you that is the "internet tough guy?" You hide behind both aliases and your lies because you are afraid of what is truth and reality.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    Now all you have to do is pay your folks back for tuition.
    It's called scholarships, I had a bunch. It's called being smart Gar, you should try it.

And don't worry about my parents. The money they did pay was set aside long ago for me, like I am doing for my children. I wouldn't allow them to pay me back, just like my parents wouldn't take my money for schooling. It's nice to have good parents, I pay them back by having a job, living on my own, taking care of my family, and not being a fucking 35+ year old unemployable mess like Albert.

Worry about your own miserable life, or go fuck yourself. Whatever's convenient for you..
    Last edited by Brett; 05-11-2005 at 11:33 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nope Alberto, it must be hard for you to believe that some people don't need their parents to pay their bills, give them money everyday. It's a new concept to you I know. You're so set in your sad little life, you actually think it's normal for a 35+ year to be a leech and albatross to his family. Get a job loser. Degenerate gambler.

My father is rich? Based on what? How would you know anything about my father you slimy piece of shit. What because he's a jew and a lawyer, he must be rich? You rancid anti-semitical pig.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm gonna set up a charity for the poor jewish lawyers of America.

I'll post the paypal account soon...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I'm gonna set up a charity for the poor jewish lawyers of America.

I'll post the paypal account soon...
    And if they do have money, I'm sure they didn't earn it right Sesh?

It's amazing the level of anti-semitical shit on a site about a jew. Good stuff.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oof!

What's with the paranoia?

I'm just saying as a demographic it's perhaps higher in average wealth to the catholic cleaning women of Scotland.

There is some anti semetic stuff on this site but I always take it as being tongue in cheek or I wouldn't post here.

Shalom!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're picking a great thread to go at me in, I appreciate it. Bad enough I have to deal with a true delusional, but I got you too. I could care less about the anti-semitical shit, unless it's directed at me. Of course if it's actually funny, that's another thing.

Yes I'm sure a Jewish cleaning lady does better than a Catholic one. Although Jews don't need to clean people's houses.

And I'm only slightly paranoid, thank you.
    Last edited by Brett; 05-11-2005 at 11:55 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Oh that's the reason you don't do it? RIIIIIGHT. Sorry if logic goes out the window when you deal with a person who takes the time to create 500 usernames on a board he hates.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're picking a great thread to go at me in, I appreciate it. Bad enough I have to deal with a true delusional, but I got you too. I could care less about the anti-semitical shit, unless it's directed at me. Of course if it's actually funny, that's another thing.

Yes I'm sure a Jewish cleaning lady does better than a Catholic one. Although Jews don't need to clean people's houses.

And I'm only slightly paranoid, thank you.
    To be honest I haven't even read this rest of this thread, I'm just sitting here clicking on view new posts...

I'm not going at you so you must be paranoid...

Cheers!

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yeah we're really serious about this here...
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    AUF MARSCH!
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
    translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    There is some anti semetic stuff on this site but I always take it as being tongue in cheek or I wouldn't post here.
    oh yes

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    So who gives a shit for dignity on a Roth site?
    GAR, you have no pride or personal shame do you? You hate the Army more than anybody, and you were OWN3D by Katydid. Eveyone knows what a total pussy you are, so STFU, 'kay? You phoney, shit-stirrer!

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i'll move this to main!

i'm warning you

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nope Alberto, it must be hard for you to believe that some people don't need their parents to pay their bills, give them money everyday. It's a new concept to you I know. You're so set in your sad little life, you actually think it's normal for a 35+ year to be a leech and albatross to his family. Get a job loser. Degenerate gambler.

My father is rich? Based on what? How would you know anything about my father you slimy piece of shit. What because he's a jew and a lawyer, he must be rich? You rancid anti-semitical pig.

Use all the slander you want towards me with my real name, my location, my family info whatever jagoff, get off on it all you want. You’re the one obsessed with everything about me since you can’t stop posting about me either on the Army or on the hagarlinks. Than again as long as you have that lowlife degenerate pill popping loser scammer Brett (aka littlescammer99) by your side, you’ll believe whatever he tells you! Fucking tool.
    And ya, according to your buttlicking troll lg as long as he tells you I don’t work or pay any bills it must be true right moron? Whatever. This coming from a guy that I have to keep reminding you about how he stalks his girlfriend (had me involved) scams people for money, and needs pills and is an addict to boot! But you're just as fucking retarded as him so it makes sense. Brett meet Brett. Two fucking tools!

The poor son of a bitch won't accept the truth when I send him an email and remind him how the company he works for doesn't tolerate pill popping loser scammers surfing the links at work. He's too fucking stupid to realize it but it'll catch up to him. Then he'll start begging or scamming people for money again. Fucking tool.

And scumbag, I told you a long time ago, you can have all the fun shooting your mouth off on the internet because when it comes down to being a real man outside the internet, you’ll hide in your car like you admitted a long time ago you tool!

And get the shit out of your ears and that bone between the ears removed, I do work fuck head and don’t need rich daddy attorney to help me out in La La land. And again dipshit, lg knows who the “real” gambler is down in these parts. He called the cops on him! LOL …What a fucking coward!

I guess you're right Daddy is too fucking stupid to be making the big bucks in Los Angeles. Like father like son.

And don't be putting words in my mouth brentley. Remember, go fuck yourself you ya skinny little wimp!

And brentley, don't forget to back up the data this time over at sammy's place dumb ass! LOL
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-12-2005 at 09:39 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh that's the reason you don't do it? RIIIIIGHT. Sorry if logic goes out the window when you deal with a person who takes the time to create 500 usernames on a board he hates.

You are not only starting to write like Brett (lg99) you are just as deviant a cunt as that tool now!

Reason fuck nuts? I have NO reason to sign up under another name other than David Lee Roth you fucking moron, that's my point! Like I said dipshit, you have more enemies than you think! Your site was hacked wasn't it? Riiiiiight it was just some hackers finding a hole within your security...Fuck off!

Fuck are you dumb! That lg99 is really rubbing off on you! I told you a hundred times asshole that when lg99 started shit with me on your hagarlinks, you decided to ban me and allowed scammer to continue to post. Remember now dumb ass? You actually emailed me saying you remembered the incident and warned him. So I thought by being unfair in that respect I continued to register with other alias's on the site.

Again fuck head, believe that or not and that thick headed skinny cowardly carcus of yours won't believe that anyway although you replied in an email in regards to that!

And you re right, a board I HATE and take sides with people before you realize the situation. You act like a pussy on there and bring your bullshit here! You ban and edit people for no reason because you're on some power trip when you are shit to most people!

You keep on believing Brett (lg99) all you want you dumb ass. One person on here who got it right is your buddy Rikk. Remember this asshole? littleguitars99 is a cunt. I've had fights with that idiot before and he always says stupid shit.”-Rikk

Ya but you keep getting your facts from that loser. Fuck you brentley.
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-12-2005 at 09:55 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was actually mixing littleguitars up with someone else, momma's boy. Not that that matters...

In all seriousness, I hope you are seeing ten psychiatrists...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    I was actually mixing littleguitars up with someone else, momma's boy. Not that that matters...

In all seriousness, I hope you are seeing ten psychiatrists...
    Ya, whatever richard!

You had me at ignore.

Oh and yes, in all seriousness right back at ya, your shrink in Burlington Ontario Canada says your anger management classes did wonders for you! Littleguitars99 (Brett) sends his love.

littleguitars99 is a cunt. I've had fights with that idiot before and he always says stupid shit.”-Rikk
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-12-2005 at 11:13 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ya, whatever richard!

You had me at ignore.

Oh and yes, in all seriousness right back at ya, your shrink in Burlington Ontario Canada says your anger management classes did wonders for you! Littleguitars99 (Brett) sends his love.

littleguitars99 is a cunt. I've had fights with that idiot before and he always says stupid shit.”-Rikk

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Oh using that usual boring stance again huh richard?

Your photoshop skills SUCK btw!

I know, no attention being spent!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I love you Rikk!

Sincerely yours always,

Littleguitars99 (Brett)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh using that usual boring stance again huh richard?

Your photoshop skills SUCK btw!

I know, no attention being spent!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information