Thread: Get Mike Away From Gaygar Now (Mike and Sam cd??!?)

mattiew23m

Get Mike Away From Gaygar Now (Mike and Sam cd??!?)

My theory before you read this... Sammy is tellin' mikey that the brothers are no fun, and don't wanna record anything.. Gettin' mike drunk every night around hot lookin girl (that sam payed for lol) of course he is having fun. But i think sam know's what's around the corner.. A classic van halen tour. Sam know's that the fans want dave more than him.. He will do anything to stop a real van halen tour.. I'm dead serious about this.. He is probably telling micheal a bunch of different things to forget about van halen.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm something like this maybe

Launch Radio Networks reports: VAN HALEN bandmates Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony are doing a handful of dates with their side project, LOS TRES GUSANOS, a trio that plays Hagar songs, some VAN HALEN material and classic rock covers. Would the group ever consider writing and recording its own material? Anthony told Launch it could happen. "We actually have kind of been thinking about that," he said. "You know, we're mainly a cover band. You never know, we might get a bunch of material together and re-record some of the great, you know, rock songs of the past. You never know."

Anthony previously told Launch that VAN HALEN is back on hiatus, with no plans for the foreseeable future.

LOS TRES GUSANOS is opening for Hagar and his WABORITAS on the Cinco de Mayo tour, which plays tonight at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, Michigan

HEY SAM THE REAL VAN HALEN WILL REUNITE AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT, CAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.. YOU'LL BE FORGOTTEN FROM VAN HALEN HISTORY REAL REAL FAST.. I KNOW YOU THINK MIKE IS YOUR BUDDY, BUT ONCE THE CVH TOUR IS ANNOUCED, WHICH I'M DAMN SURE IT HAS TO HAPPEN, MIKE WILL LEAVE YOUR ASS BEHIND........

Another theory:

Sammy wants to keep van halen his band, while treating them like shit, while he peddles tequila.. And keep his other band and treat them like shit.. he'll keep them around, cause when he is done with a cash grab by using the van halen name, he needs to sell more product, and go on stupid tours.. Head over to the links.. People are even seeing how much sammy is a DICK

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i hate mike,i dunno y but i really just cant stand him
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

mattiew23m
    He annoy's me too, BUT.. somehow i couldn't take it as a reunion without him.. Sure, it would kick ass, and i be there in a heartbeat... But, it would be cool to have ALL 4 original members

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike annoys the hell of out me too these days.

I think it has something to do with his apparent love for another fat guy.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

King Daddy
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike annoys me too, guys. Y'all just have to understand that Mike and Sam are probably a lot alike. I mean, aside from being butthole buddies, both of them have their sorry wares to hock. Sammy has his t-shirts and tequila-Mike has his bowling shirts and hot sauce. I can honestly say that I never thought Mike was that great of a bass player, anyway. It wouldn't take a whole lot to fill his shoes in Van Halen. Furthermore, it wouldn't take a whole Hell of a lot to improve upon him!

Fireball

Thread Information