Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

Sammy loves to make people think he is #1 look at this shit

Over at sammy's site this was on the main page

“Sammy’s new single, “Let Me Take You There”, hit #1 in just 2 weeks!

His latest single just topped Mediabase’s National Classic Rock Charts due to all the awesome DJs, from San Francisco to Detroit and Washington, D.C. to Las Vegas, that couldn’t wait for the physical singles to be manufactured, they just spun the hit single from the MP3 that was emailed to them from Sammy’s management!!

Be sure to call your local rock radio station and request this killer new hit from Sammy and the Waboritas. It is sure to take you away from the grind of work to the sunny beaches of Cabo in no time.

Keep your eyes peeled for “Let Me Take You There” in music stores near you.”

UMMMM Sam wtf is so great about Mediabase's National Classic Rock Chart.. You tell someone that, and they will say, ummm wtf is that??? You say, billboard, then you might have something pal.. You'll have a pile of shit that went #1.. And you wouldn't be saying this "Be sure to call your local rock radio station and request this killer new hit from Sammy and the Waboritas." If its number one sam, the music should speak for itself.. Why plug it constantly if its already number 1.. Cause its only #1 on same lame ass unheard of chart.. SAMMY FANS HATE THIS SONG!!!!! lol its sucks.. And why release it in the stores, NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY IT... Who the hell buy's singles anymore anyway?? Esp crappy one's.. Sam your in denial... If your so great, you won't need to tell people your great. Look at dave.. His website has nothing on it.. He doesn't have to tell people he is great, people already know he is.. He just let's the classic tunes speak for themselves..As for live show's, he does the same as well. No gimicks.. BARE STAGE, and RAW energy.. But if a cvh tour came around, I would love to see a crazy ass stage setup!!!!
    Last edited by mattiew23m; 05-15-2005, 04:40 AM.
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Nobody buys Sammy records.

Its all part of the Alien conspiracy.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

even his fans hate his song!! LOL!!!
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• John Holmes

Sambo is a good reseller of all kind of shit. His Urine-flavoured, third choice Tequila, his lame songs. It's all about marketing.

He resells cheap crappy products, but does a good marketing. He's the Chinese of the music industry: cheap stuff, shoved and pushed adamantly in the people's ears and stomach.

But, at the end of the day, it's still cheap, low quality stuff. And everybody knows it.

And Sambo remains a living joke.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I guess he is our #1 asshole...maybe we should give him some kind of award for that?
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Who is sammy hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

Who is sammy hagar?
              David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Who is Bette Midler?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?
                  Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
                  "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• DLR82VH
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

How lame is that, he made a #1 on a chart that 99% of the world doesn't know exists.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._lee_roth4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9...0011zv5.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5573/thhy4.th.jpg

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Sammy Hagar music just does nothing for me. Never did. Even before the guy was in Van Halen he wasn't anything special. Strictly 2nd rate at his absolute zeinth as a solo artist with that "I Can't Drive 55" nonsense. Really only fitting that his participation helped take Van Halen down a notch; Hagar's a prime hambone with some of the lamest lyrics I've ever heard, and they are delivered in what I find to be an annoying and average mid-range whine. Sounds like a Roger Daltrey wannabe.

Anyone find it amusing that shortly after Ed got sober in the mid-1990s he came to his senses, ousted Hagar and got Roth back into the band? And it took Ed falling back into a bottle to enable Hagar to wiggle his way back into the band in 2004?
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                        Over at sammy's site this was on the main page

“Sammy’s new single, “Let Me Take You There”, hit #1 in just 2 weeks!

His latest single just topped Mediabase’s National Classic Rock Charts
                        Mediabase's National Classic Rock Charts????

What kind of made up bullshit chart is that?

A quick analogy to take us back to our SAT days...

Mediabase's National Classic Rock Chart is to Billboard what Birch is to Arbitron for radio ratings.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Its also gone Platinum on the Mature Bass Player's Ass Plungers Charts !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                            Anyone find it amusing that shortly after Ed got sober in the mid-1990s he came to his senses, ousted Hagar and got Roth back into the band? And it took Ed falling back into a bottle to enable Hagar to wiggle his way back into the band in 2004?
                            Now that you mention it... Who gave Ed the drinks?
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Yeah, I never even heard of the "Mediabase’s National Classic Rock Charts".

#1 on that chart would equal #436 on any Billboard chart.

It would seem to me this fictitious "chart" has to do with radio ariplay.

Radio airplay does NOT equal 'sales'.

Fucking Spambo loser motherfucker.

Comment

Working...