I seriously just fucked up bigtime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    You're still dipshit.... with -5 spelling, i still manage to piss off, didn't I you delusional beeeach
    See the post above?

It's hippotyzing!

Comment

the beating horse smilie is from Chelle's. I found that one long time ago.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

Uhuhuhuuh...she's not even trying to hide it anymore...
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          the beating horse smilie is from Chelle's. I found that one long time ago.

Oh Ally_kat, dear!!! You know better than that to claim without any hesitation it’s “from Chelle's”!!!

As I’ve said in The Fan Intro Forum, I’ve visited that site when someone post a link in the thread "How many other forums do you write to, frequently?"…

However, I lurked the site no more than 5 mins… just enough time to stumble on some pics of members from this site… Carrot top

Now, I take your words for that same smilies is posted in Tormented VH fans site and you’ve posted/founded it… No dispute there!

But I am sure you have heard of google search, right?

FYI, I found that yesterday thru google search…. Gosh when the fall semester begins I wouldn’t have such luxury!!!
          Anyway, here are just a several samples of sites that have the exact slimily and tons more…

And I’ve also found different graphics but the same meaning of “beating a dead horse.”

BTW, thank you for had me retraced my google search! Are you trying to pay me back for “had you run to webbies”!!!
          Hmmmm…Roth Army needs to update smilies!!! An idea for a feedback thread!!!

Comment

and JP chavez is an accident too, right
            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

you're fucking pathetic, FAB

wasting hours and hours trying to hide your plot no one believes
              Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
                Oh Ally_kat, dear!!! You know better than that to claim without any hesitation it’s “from Chelle's”!!!

As I’ve said in The Fan Intro Forum, I’ve visited that site when someone post a link in the thread "How many other forums do you write to, frequently?"…

However, I lurked the site no more than 5 mins… just enough time to stumble on some pics of members from this site… Carrot top

Now, I take your words for that same smilies is posted in Tormented VH fans site and you’ve posted/founded it… No dispute there!

But I am sure you have heard of google search, right?

FYI, I found that yesterday thru google search…. Gosh when the fall semester begins I wouldn’t have such luxury!!!
                Anyway, here are just a several samples of sites that have the exact slimily and tons more…

And I’ve also found different graphics but the same meaning of “beating a dead horse.”

BTW, thank you for had me retraced my google search! Are you trying to pay me back for “had you run to webbies”!!!
                Hmmmm…Roth Army needs to update smilies!!! An idea for a feedback thread!!!
                But the thing is, unless you specifically search for that type of emoticon, it doesn't pop up early in the search. You have to specifically search for beating a dead horse smilie. I know how long it was to come across those smilies WITHOUT looking for them and then looking specifically for them to find better version.

Nice try.

PS edit - loved the Fall Semester remark.
                Last edited by Ally_Kat; 08-17-2005, 11:42 PM.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

*ahem*

This thread was strategically placed here.

Yes, I fucked up and got BANNED somewhere else. The names were changed to protect the less-than-innocent.

Being somewhat introspective, I thought to myself, "self: you're folly could turn to jolly if you used this experience as a twisted parallelium....like some subliminal, fold-fucked warning!"

Some weeks later, I self-realized that the thread had grater potential!

Note to self: Self, some dipshit is seriously fucking up bigtime. It ain't you this time!

Comment

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    Are you ready for an update?

It might be the last one. I've received OFFICIAL notification from the PBS forums that LITIGATION is a fucking reality.

Several weeks ago, I was granted re-admission to the boards, based strictly on my promise of no more shenanigans. The folks @ Victory Garden were very understanding...."NOVA" was a whole 'nother story. They wouldn't let it go...."Oh, look who's back! Got any more of those physiological masterpieces?" "Sorry man, no colostomy threads here!"

I didn't let it bother me. You know what I DID do? That's right, I left the fucking window open. It's like some kind of voodoo hex or some shit....why in the fuck can't I fuck up and post the inappropriate stuff here? I mean, this fucking window was open too!

So I'm busy fucking up this AFL forum, and instead of posting the monkey fucking a football gif there, I put it in some thread about Android technology at PBS.

Me=dipshit.
                    All of a sudden, you are my hero Stoff. Keep fucking up, you're a natural, boy!!! :p

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

FasterPussyCat--------> <----- rustoffa

Comment

Actually, that takes me back to working on my insinkerator. (the post)

For some reason...when I looked at the post, it reminded me of the noise the insinkerator made when I poured some oatmeal down it.

This was after I fixed it...like just testing it or whatever.

Thank's for the memories!

Goddamn, you're a garbage disposal soundboard!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Double the Egg-roll & ALL THE PORK!!!"

I see our fav Troll has been moonlighting!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Comment

Re: I seriously just fucked up bigtime.

It's like shit imitating fenceposts.

I can't fucking believe it.

Like thirty minutes ago, I had 8 or 10 windows open and was just cutting and pasting like a maniac. Thirty minutes you say? That's right, it took me that long to realize that I posted a fucked-up Christina Aguilera fisting thread @ the PUBLIC BROADCASTING SYSTEM FORUM!!!

I don't know...
                            I used t2o bee like dat..

butt then i met flappo and hitch..

uh uh u hu hu h uh uh u hu hu h u h

and now i'm fine..

so fine.........

=PtS=
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

Are you ready for an update?

It might be the last one. I've received OFFICIAL notification from the PBS forums that LITIGATION is a fucking reality.

Several weeks ago, I was granted re-admission to the boards, based strictly on my promise of no more shenanigans. The folks @ Victory Garden were very understanding...."NOVA" was a whole 'nother story. They wouldn't let it go...."Oh, look who's back! Got any more of those physiological masterpieces?" "Sorry man, no colostomy threads here!"

I didn't let it bother me. You know what I DID do? That's right, I left the fucking window open. It's like some kind of voodoo hex or some shit....why in the fuck can't I fuck up and post the inappropriate stuff here? I mean, this fucking window was open too!

So I'm busy fucking up this AFL forum, and instead of posting the monkey fucking a football gif there, I put it in some thread about Android technology at PBS.

Me=dipshit.
                              this is the funniest shit I have ever heard. I'm still crying from laughing so damn hard. it sounds like you have luck like I do rustoffa.
                              it makes me wanna go over there and tell them I know you and then post a pic of a nun getting fucked in the ass by a donkey.
                              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

You think that's bad?

I went to a family reunion this past weekend and found myself checking out the 20 somethings that were teens last i saw them.
                                Then i worked out if they were in or out of my own bloodline, lol.

So yeah, this Kentucky bread mother fucker went to a Reunion and got wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X