Thread: Are You Ready Solider's For A Massive Attack on the media!!

mattiew23m

Thumbs up Are You Ready Solider's For A Massive Attack on the media!!

Is the dlrarmy ready??? I'm gonna prepare us for a massive attack on the media.. Our voices will be heard... KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD, because this will take some time....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-04-2021 @ 11:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

yeah army attack
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

mattiew23m
    We need to attack radio stations everywhere. Here is some help.. We all need to chip in, so everyone will be saying, "hey these people want the original lineup more than ever" Come on soliders.. Well here we go
    http://www.radioguide.com/cities.html

Well i was going to get each individual email hahahahaha well maybe if i have more time.. BUT CHECK THIS OUT!!! WHENEVER YOU GET FREE TIME.. EMAIL THESE STATIONS AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT HOW WE WANT A REUNION.. Today, i emailed krock, it was awesome to hear hot for teacher at 5:00 with the windows down, and the radio cranked up as loud as it can go.. damn that song kicks ass.. Anyway here
    http://www.radioguide.com/cities.html

mattiew23m
    bump

mattiew23m
    i got like halfway throught the list lol time out

ROTH ON!

It's Showtime!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-23-2015 @ 01:03 PM
    Status
    Thanks

DLR Navy

What kind of Army is this?! When the KISS Army got together as a posse to spread the word about their band at radio stations and media outlets, they were heard!

This is what an Army is about, but not here at DLR Army. No, people here don't want to ban together and spread the good word of all things Roth and pushing the envelope to get Classic VH back together. No, they would rather verbally beat each other up over stupid things like rumors, alias's, personal attacks, and questioning each others sexuality.

This is the DLR Navy, not an Army, if you know what I mean. To prove my point, watch a bunch of losers who think their Roth fans personally attack me and my post.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

We're trying, John. It's an uphill battle to get people motivated sometimes, due to the fact that it's been a dull thunder for the better part of 20 years now...plus the fact that the Van Halens know we want Roth back (as a majority of their fans are concerned, not just us at the Roth Army), and have completely ignored us. A lot of people are disillusioned about the future, and for that, I don't blame 'em. Times have been very tough for the last 20 years and a lot of people no longer have any interest in fighting.

But we're trying. Add your voice!

mattiew23m
    well if anything, you just gave this thread more attention.. BUT, do not call people here loser's.. Some people are frustrated, and they don't think it will matter. Some people think it will matter. And we do not know who emailed or not.. People can send an email, but they don't have to post that they did.. I hope everyone is doing it, but like i said, we can't force people to do anything

ROTH ON!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2016 @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs up

mattiew23m
    bump!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2012 @ 04:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

i'm ready for a massive attack.

we must spread the good news to other forums. preferably one's that allow advertising, but you can try one's that don't (I did and my thread got closed).

we must get more members if we are to let the world know about REAL music.

mattiew23m
    BUMP!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Roth on soldiers!!!

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2017 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: DLR Navy

Originally posted by johnburrows
    What kind of Army is this?! When the KISS Army got together as a posse to spread the word about their band at radio stations and media outlets, they were heard!

This is what an Army is about, but not here at DLR Army. No, people here don't want to ban together and spread the good word of all things Roth and pushing the envelope to get Classic VH back together. No, they would rather verbally beat each other up over stupid things like rumors, alias's, personal attacks, and questioning each others sexuality.

This is the DLR Navy, not an Army, if you know what I mean. To prove my point, watch a bunch of losers who think their Roth fans personally attack me and my post.
    NOT AN ATTACK

You can't force motherfuckers to get along...force 'em to make good music...THEY (meaning VH and DLR) must ALL want to do it together...and you can bet they ALL already know what the people WANT.

Nice Jimi pic.

mattiew23m
    bump!

mattiew23m
    bump!

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-22-2011 @ 11:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

OK, I'm in. I'll try some stuff on this side of the pond. I'll e-mail PLANETROCK RADIO for you.

What's bump, by the way?

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The e-mail I just sent...

"PLEASE READ THIS E-MAIL.

I am just 16 years old, but I know good stuff when I hear it.

And I know that Sammy Hagar is not right for Van Halen. In fact, they suck with Hagar.

What is up with the Van Halen brothers? Can't they see that NOBODY wants Hagar in the band. Last year's tour was a failure, so much so that promoters are refusing to promote the band with Hagar. People want David Lee Roth back where he belongs. Diamond Dave is Van Halen. When he was in the band, they NEVER did a ballad, but when Hagar joined they did TOO MANY ballads. Why do they continue to get Hagar on their albums? They only sold 16 million albums in their time with Hagar, but with Roth they sold about 36 million. Thats over twice the amount, in the same number of albums. What does that tell you?

No offence to Hagar fans, I don't want to hear 'Poundcake', 'Dreams', or 'Why Can't This Be Dave?', and I certainly don't want to hear Hagar's solo stuff at Van Halen shows. I want to hear 'Romeo Delight', I want to hear 'Hot For Teacher' and I want to hear 'Feel Your Love Tonight'. It's Dave or the grave as far as I'm concerned.

If you are like me then please join me in my quest to get the REAL Van Halen back together. Go to www.rotharmy.com and join the forums. There are about 14,000 members, some of whom only joined so they can download some of the bootlegs and videos that the site offers. I would like to stress that this is NOT an advertisement for the site, and I am NOT the webmaster of the site."

mattiew23m
    bump!

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What do you mean by bump?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Noble thoughts but a waste of time...

The brothers don't give a shit what the fans want... frankly I doubt Dave gives two shits and a hollar about it either. It's been attempted several times since 96 and that dawg don't hunt.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    12-11-2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I am a newbie here but lurk here and at VhForums.

Notice that there is some hostility between the two sites from time to time.

I have an idea.

Why not arrange some sort of truce and get them on board with trying to get this to work.

While there are some "only Sammy" lovers out there I would say that 90% of them would like to see a CVH reunion over nothing at all.

The more people the better.

Remember that your enemy's enemy is your friend. There are just as many people ticked off at Eddie/Alex over there as well.

Just a thought

mattiew23m
    that would be cool.. But, i dunno if it would work.. Might kinda be like the sam and dave tour.. It retrospect, its a cool idea.. But, if everyone could unite together and decide OK CLASSIC VAN HALEN is the way to go, then it would be a really good idea... My point, in my other post, wasen't a knock on the users.. It was kina the topics discussed.. I just find myself bored over there.. And apparently you can't call it the vhforums, because that domain hasen't been used in 2 yrs... =)

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Bump what?

Thread Information