Are You Ready Solider's For A Massive Attack on the media!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

bump!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

OK, I'm in. I'll try some stuff on this side of the pond. I'll e-mail PLANETROCK RADIO for you.

What's bump, by the way?
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

The e-mail I just sent...

"PLEASE READ THIS E-MAIL.

I am just 16 years old, but I know good stuff when I hear it.

And I know that Sammy Hagar is not right for Van Halen. In fact, they suck with Hagar.

What is up with the Van Halen brothers? Can't they see that NOBODY wants Hagar in the band. Last year's tour was a failure, so much so that promoters are refusing to promote the band with Hagar. People want David Lee Roth back where he belongs. Diamond Dave is Van Halen. When he was in the band, they NEVER did a ballad, but when Hagar joined they did TOO MANY ballads. Why do they continue to get Hagar on their albums? They only sold 16 million albums in their time with Hagar, but with Roth they sold about 36 million. Thats over twice the amount, in the same number of albums. What does that tell you?

No offence to Hagar fans, I don't want to hear 'Poundcake', 'Dreams', or 'Why Can't This Be Dave?', and I certainly don't want to hear Hagar's solo stuff at Van Halen shows. I want to hear 'Romeo Delight', I want to hear 'Hot For Teacher' and I want to hear 'Feel Your Love Tonight'. It's Dave or the grave as far as I'm concerned.

If you are like me then please join me in my quest to get the REAL Van Halen back together. Go to www.rotharmy.com and join the forums. There are about 14,000 members, some of whom only joined so they can download some of the bootlegs and videos that the site offers. I would like to stress that this is NOT an advertisement for the site, and I am NOT the webmaster of the site."
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• mattiew23m

bump!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

What do you mean by bump?
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Noble thoughts but a waste of time...

The brothers don't give a shit what the fans want... frankly I doubt Dave gives two shits and a hollar about it either. It's been attempted several times since 96 and that dawg don't hunt.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fatmanwalking
                Full On Cocktard
                • Apr 2005

I am a newbie here but lurk here and at VhForums.

Notice that there is some hostility between the two sites from time to time.

I have an idea.

Why not arrange some sort of truce and get them on board with trying to get this to work.

While there are some "only Sammy" lovers out there I would say that 90% of them would like to see a CVH reunion over nothing at all.

The more people the better.

Remember that your enemy's enemy is your friend. There are just as many people ticked off at Eddie/Alex over there as well.

Just a thought

Comment

• mattiew23m

that would be cool.. But, i dunno if it would work.. Might kinda be like the sam and dave tour.. It retrospect, its a cool idea.. But, if everyone could unite together and decide OK CLASSIC VAN HALEN is the way to go, then it would be a really good idea... My point, in my other post, wasen't a knock on the users.. It was kina the topics discussed.. I just find myself bored over there.. And apparently you can't call it the vhforums, because that domain hasen't been used in 2 yrs... =)

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Bump what?
                    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...