Thread: American Idol~ The final 3

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Max and I had a conversation about Rikk... He asked a ? and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. He said he couldn't and that was the end of it. Max and I have worked hard at keeping peace between us. We have spoke alot about Rikk and I have not said a word about it to anyone. I'm suprised that Max would tell Rikk that I asked for his last name...because it wasn't like I asked out of the blue... There is more to it than that. But I also know that Rikk will stoop to low levels to try and pull Max back into his war with me.
    Why are you lying about Max? Thats not how it went down at all. Are you that disappointed that he did the right thing?

You pulled Max into this, not Rikk. Quit while you're ahead.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Exciting, isn't it!!
    Twistin' by the pool.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those are fucking grate, BOB!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know, guy!!!

AND IT'S EVEN A.I. RELATED!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    Why are you lying about Max? Thats not how it went down at all. Are you that disappointed that he did the right thing?

The thing she doesn't realize is that...yes, MAX and I were pissed off at each other. But when that happens, it's not like a war. I will not use the shit I have to do anything to him, no matter what he does. I have his pic, phone number, full name, plenty of other shit. And not in a million years would I give that info to anyone...especially some hateful skank that has a history of attacking people outside of the boards. If she thinks for a second that MAX and I would just try and destroy each other, then she doesn't know him. Dude had my pic and my phone number, but nothing ever happened.

guwapo_rocker
    I want to see Carrie's tits!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    I want to see Carrie's tits!!
    K...which one is Carrie? Do you got a pic?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DG, could you change your avatar please? It's a little... umm... distracting.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Fabulous Shadow

Lying about Max? Where's the lie... Um dg/RG..??? If Rikk hadn't brought up the last name thing, Max would not have been dragged into it. Fact is Max and I had a conversation and HE obviously told Rikk about it. Why is it ok for HIM to talk about the conversation but not me? What we talked about was private. He took it to Rikk... Notice I have NOT repeated what MAX was saying. I do have the pm's... If Max didn't want me to speak about the conversation, then he sshould not have either. I kept it between us, he didn't, and he should have known by now that anything you tell Rikk, comes out, when it suits Rikk... no matter who is sold out. Don't turn this on me... Max put our converastion out there... Not me.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAVE YOU NO LARG!!!

I thought this thread was supposed to be about American Idol!!! WTF??? :confused:

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    If you really want my last name, I'll tell you. It's RAMA-BAMA BEESEECHEERIORCHOP.

There.
    That does not sound very Swedish. I think he might be fibbin' !

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lying about Max? Where's the lie... Um dg/RG..??? If Rikk hadn't brought up the last name thing, Max would not have been dragged into it. Fact is Max and I had a conversation and HE obviously told Rikk about it. Why is it ok for HIM to talk about the conversation but not me? What we talked about was private. He took it to Rikk... Notice I have NOT repeated what MAX was saying. I do have the pm's... If Max didn't want me to speak about the conversation, then he sshould not have either. I kept it between us, he didn't, and he should have known by now that anything you tell Rikk, comes out, when it suits Rikk... no matter who is sold out. Don't turn this on me... Max put our converastion out there... Not me.
    Max shared his concern with Rikk privately. Rikk let you know with out naming names.

You put it out there for board consumption. You turned on Max.

BTW, the lie is in your version of how the subject of Rikk's name came about. You asked Max for Rikks name so that YOU could fuck with Rikk.

And Max said no.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quit while you're ahead.
    Clearly, this will never, ever, happen.

Fabulous Shadow
    It is Bob. Tell your buddy Rikk... Ya know... The PHONEY ass Fab Obsessed WEB hound... Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do... I will reveal eveything that you have been trying so damned hard to hide... I am not alone in my thinking this of you... And a few of the people posting in this thread have even questioned the same things about you that I do... Pretty soon, I'm going to be pushed just far enough to post all the pm's that your "FRIENDS" have sent me... questioning YOU.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Clearly, this will never, ever, happen.
    After I posted that, I thought..."well, she's not REALLY ahead, is she?"

Thanks Sharky. LOL.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is Bob. Tell your buddy Rikk... Ya know... The PHONEY ass Fab Obsessed WEB hound... Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do... I will reveal eveything that you have been trying so damned hard to hide... I am not alone in my thinking this of you... And a few of the people posting in this thread have even questioned the same things about you that I do... Pretty soon, I'm going to be pushed just far enough to post all the pm's that your "FRIENDS" have sent me... questioning YOU.
    Fab. People say things when they are angry. Max said shit about Rikk. Rikk said shit about Max. They both said shit about me.

When you look for someones last name to "fuck with them"...a line has been crossed.

I am not alone in my thinking on THAT.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Must the persecution go on forever?!?

Oh! THE HUMANITY!!!!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    Must the persecution go on forever?!?

guwapo_rocker
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Fabulous Shadow
    Max shared his concern with Rikk privately. Rikk let you know with out naming names.

You put it out there for board consumption. You turned on Max.

BTW, the lie is in your version of how the subject of Rikk's name came about. You asked Max for Rikks name so that YOU could fuck with Rikk.

And Max said no.

Rikk didn't have to name any names, I knew who told him and I don't think THAT conversation was intended for board consumtion either... The conversation Max and I had was private... he never should have told Rikk, as I have not told Rikk the things that were said to me. I have kept the things said to me in confidence and I expected the same respect. I did not just ask for Rikks name out of the blue. There were things said, ?'s asked and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. I am the one who had this conversation with Max dg, not you, so don't act like you know more about it than I do. If max wanted this stuff to be kept private, the last person he should have told was RIKK

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are these arguements on a continuous Loop?!?

DEJA VU, ALL OVER AGAIN

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    More William Hung!!

More William Hung!!

Where is your Larg now, friends??

Fabulous Shadow
    Fab. People say things when they are angry. Max said shit about Rikk. Rikk said shit about Max. They both said shit about me.

When you look for someones last name to "fuck with them"...a line has been crossed.

How is that different than looking for someones place of employment? And posting such info? I want to prove he's a fucking PHONEY... So what... for a time, you did too... Don't get self rightous on me dg, you played along for long enough as well... The difference is I stand firm in my beliefs and dont change my opinions every other day.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ob·ses·sion
    Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n, &b-
    Function: noun
    1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation <an obsession with RIKK>
    2 : something that causes an obsession
    - ob·ses·sion·al /-'sesh-n&l, -'se-sh&-n&l/ adjective
    - ob·ses·sion·al·ly adverb

:eek:

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk didn't have to name any names, I knew who told him and I don't think THAT conversation was intended for board consumtion either... The conversation Max and I had was private... he never should have told Rikk, as I have not told Rikk the things that were said to me. I have kept the things said to me in confidence and I expected the same respect. I did not just ask for Rikks name out of the blue. There were things said, ?'s asked and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. I am the one who had this conversation with Max dg, not you, so don't act like you know more about it than I do. If max wanted this stuff to be kept private, the last person he should have told was RIKK
    Rikk did not name Max on the board. You did. No one else knew it had ANYTHING to do with Max until YOU posted his name. Trying to make him look bad for doing the right thing.

You're right, I didn't have the conversation, because I would never ask for somone's last name to fuck with them.

Max knew exactly what he was doing by telling Rikk. He knew Rikk needed to know.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the....

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You've already hurt enough people outside this site. But you can't do a thing to me. The fact that you were trying to get my last name and MAX refused makes me feel pretty good that even when he's fighting with me, he knows the sick shit you're capable of. Ever seen FATAL ATTRACTION...I suggest you check it out. Looking for my last name? I'm just glad I don't have a bunny. What are you gonna do when you find my last name? Break into my apartment and boil my cats?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Attention Whore": A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
    2. interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
    3. displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
    4. consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
    5. has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
    6. shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
    7. is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
    8. considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

See also "Drama Queen."

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Don't worry...with me she only tried to get the name. But she certainly managed to do much more than that to other people...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
    Holy shit. With mute on the TV, that wouldn't be half bad...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sure. So he was going after me, but he refuses to give you the last name, then he refuses to give you my pic, he refuses to give you my phone number...then he tells me you wanted the last name...but HE'S the one who was going after me?

If MAX really was bitching about me to you, my give-a-shit-a-meter would have to be turned on for that to register.

But who wanted my last name? You. Who's a sick, obsessed fool who is now threatening to fuck with me if they get my last name? I love how you try and twist this around.

I never mentioned MAX's name. But you're trying to shoot the messenger to hide the fact that you've been caught doing something else pretty psycho...

Wanna talk about what else you've done recently?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This shit ain't cool, I know that.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    This shit ain't cool, I know that.
    It ain't the half of it.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's talk about laundry.

I don't like doing laundry...but I do it anyway, because it has to be done, you know?

Anyway, those are my feelings about laundry.

What do you think?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob

I don't like doing laundry...but I do it anyway, because it has to be done, you know?

What do you think?
    I live in an apartment building. When I have to do my laundry, I take it over to my folks' place. Better machines and it doens't cost me change...

Clean laundry is awesome. I still do my ironing at home. Ironing shirts...some of the most exciting experiences of my life.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

What do you think?
    I don't mind doing laundry.

Never tried to launder a Darth Vader mask, though. Not sure how that would be done, really, but I bet it's a pain in the ass. Maybe that's why you hate doing laundry so much.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk did not name Max on the board. You did. No one else knew it had ANYTHING to do with Max until YOU posted his name. Trying to make him look bad for doing the right thing.

You're right, I didn't have the conversation, because I would never ask for somone's last name to fuck with them.

Max knew exactly what he was doing by telling Rikk. He knew Rikk needed to know.
    Esp in light of recent events, which I'm sure Max has heard something about.

I would have done the same thing in telling, no matter my relationship with the person. Being fucked with in real life because someone has an internet agenda is not cool...or legal for that matter.
    Roth Army Militia

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    I live in an apartment building.
    What's the address? Somebody wants to know.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    I don't mind doing laundry.

Never tried to launder a Darth Vader mask, though. Not sure how that would be done, really, but I bet it's a pain in the ass. Maybe that's why you hate doing laundry so much.
    Perhaps dry clean?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

What do you think?
    Laundry is the easiest of all the mundane ugly tasks we have to do on a daily basis. I personally hate cleaning the shower.

Speaking of music. Lisa Marie did a cover of "Dirty Laundry" on her new album. Perhaps you've heard it.

Thread Information