Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Shadow

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fabulous Shadow

Well, as many of you know, Fabulous Shadow is, without a doubt, my closest friend at this site. I missed the events of yesterday as they went down, but spent most of the morning today, reading. I've recieved a few pm's regarding it.

So, I gotta toss my own opinion in now. I've been coming here for more than a year now. To be honest, I came HERE because Fab was no longer at DDLR. I started there, met her...forged a friendship, end of story. I've made a whole bunch of new friends and found a "home" here at the Army. I'm the "good natured" Carmine. I am friends with ALL OF YOU! I respect everybody here and their opinions, whatever they may be.

My friend is banned now and in MY opinion, for one reason and one reason only, and thats for having to defend herself everyday. There are people here who just cannot forgive her past. There are people here that follow her every post just to start shit with her. There are people here that KNOW she will respond and defend herself when called out, which is THE reason she gets followed. It adds to the excitement.

Did she say those things from years gone by at whatever board they came from? YES...did she TRY and make peace with those involved? YES.

But on any given day, I can be reminded of things that were said by Fab 1, 2, years ago because they get posted. It adds to the excitement.

Why? Those are resolved issues in most cases. Fab is an opinionated person, her opinions may not be shared by all, who cares? They are HER opinions. I see it everyday though. She gets followed from thread to thread, attacked, belittled, harrassed, made fun of,has her threads ruined, whatever. Is she not entitled to respond? Why is she singled out as the almighty asshole when she does? It adds to the excitement.

I've seen alot of arguments here, alot of fights. Everybody loves a good board war. Its serves some interest,and at times, they are laughable.

I talked to Fab about an hour ago. Unfortunately, she was unaware of her banning until I told her. ALLY- All I can say to you regarding your unfortunate recent incidents is: It wasn't Fab. How do I know? She told me, thats it.Swore it up and down. I know the "other" side of Fab, if you will. The real person behind the screen name. She would not, EVER, do the things that happened to you. I read what was said about Ip's and all that. I dont know the first thing about them. What they prove, what info they show, nothing. All I can reiterate are her exact words: It wasn't me! I think you yourself know her better than that.

I know I am in the minority here regarding this and that's fine. But, if any of you got to know Fab as I have, you would see that there is a wonderful person there. A good natured, funny, person who just wanted a place to hang out. I am not, by any means, saying Fab is completely innocent, she herself knows, she is not. But, this final culmination resulting in her being banned has been fueled and refueled, and she was not alone in that. This is what "the board" has wanted. The board won.

I think its very sad and unfortunate that it ended this way...

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Carmine wants her back let her back in.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

A Republic,NOT a Democra
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I trust Carmine's judgement here! I Second it.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks Fellas!

A Republic,NOT a Democra
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
    Thanks Fellas!
    No prob. I think that without you and your positive attitude at this site it would be a dim world indeed. I mean that seriously.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
    No prob. I think that without you and your positive attitude at this site it would be a dim world indeed. I mean that seriously.
    and I thank you,TH: Seriously.

guwapo_rocker
    I think banning Fab was a bit harsh. I like a lot of the threads she

starts.

I'm going to hide under my desk now.
    Last edited by guwapo_rocker; 05-20-2005 at 04:20 PM.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Statement made by Chelle about the whole thing:

She posted publicly that I was only using her for her money and popularity. After several unreturned phone messages, I gave up trying to communicate with her. Haven't talked to her in probably 6 months. Now suddenly, out of the blue, she IMs me and wants to chat. And one of the first things she does is talk shit to me about one of my mods. I'm mystified by the fact that she's still doing the same routine 5 years down the road...and that people are still falling for it.
    Roth Army Militia

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I promised I wasn't going to blabber on about this nut after this happened yesterday, but I'm going to respond to that because FAB is not gonna become a fucking martyr after what she did to my hombre ALLY, let alone all the others...

CARMINE, if you were on the other end of the PMs I was receiving when ALLY told me what was happening to her, crying and everything, and describing the horrible things this person was saying to her, you would maybe stop publicly defending her so much. You are the nicest guy at this site, but by trying to protect her, you're endorsing what she did and all the people she actually hurt in REAL LIFE...not on the site. I'm not talking about me. I've had it lucky because she's never found anything on me...Lord, she's tried.

I've known SEEN's story for ages, but I didn't say anything because I was asked not to. I've known other stories. And I knew ALLY's, but I didn't go after FAB because it's not my business.

It was her. It was a fucking IP trace. The FABULOUS SHADOW posting in Non was the same IP one of ALLY's friends traced as attacking her. And it "coincidentally" happened at the same time that FAB was attacking ALLY on the boards. You don't need Columbo to figure this one out. You don't need Columbo to figure out why she was trying desperately to get my last name and warned me if she got it, then... You don't need Columbo to figure out that what she was doing to Seen and others carries legal ramifications.

How many people have fought on this site because of her? How much shit have we had on this site? I'm not fucking innocent in it all. And there will always be fighting and tons of it. But I can tell you that the ugliest of this shit, including the PETE stuff, my GUWAPO fights, etc., emanated USUALLY from one source. And maybe you think it's great to have the dust settle and then see another series of 15 posts in a thread about something normal, all going on about RIKK this and RIKK that...or MAX this and MAX that...or ALLY this and ALLY that, or whoever she hates that week...

Maybe you should read what CHELLE wrote. There's a lot more to that story, in case you're interested.

Sorry, bro...but this shit has to be put to bed. The amount of people furious with FAB over what she did to ALLY yesterday was staggering. There were those that even PM'd me and said, "Wow, you haven't been crazy for going after her all this time." The only thing I have to say is it wasn't my job. I should have shut up several times. I'm not the protector of the Army...I'm just a fucking poster. But she's dangerous. And if you think FAB being a nice person to YOU proves that she didn't do anything to ALLY even though all the evidence proves that she did, or if you think that it makes what she did to ALLY okay, then have fun defending her.

But do you really think the DDLR, the Links, CHELLE's site and the Army are ALL wrong? Hell, didn't even the PD ban her?

She's now banished from every site. It's not a big conspiracy. It's not a coordinated effort to get rid of someone just because she's outspoken. That's fucking ridiculous. And that insults the intelligence of the Webmasters of this site, Brett and others.

It was not my decision. It was not my business. But I'm satisfied with it...not glad...satisfied. The reason I'm not glad? Simple...a lot of people got hurt in the process...the most recent a 21-year old girl. Last night, I heard another VERY recent tale. I just hope we hear no more.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Carmine...

1. I respect your thoughts on this...

2. If I was banning her for battling for her perceived defenses...she would have stayed banned 6 months ago.

Personally Carmine...the lowdown is this. I have never banned anyone at this site...never...and I'm the one that unbanned her way back when for exactly the reason you said she shouldn't be banned now...

There are few lines that you can cross at this website that I won't overlook...she routinely danced over them...then found ways to try and turn it around.

The only thing I can say to you Carmine is that I don't ban people based on heresay, and I don't ban people that I don't like. I ban people that I know for a fact are doing something that's crossing a line...and I've done it exactly once...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Carmine,

Trust POJO on this one. This is a soap opera that needed to end a long time ago.

Mezro...in the end, this is better for the Army...know you won't see it that way at the moment but hang with us...stick around bro...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For the bullshit Fab Shadow has pulled, she got much less than she deserves. I've seen her pull the SAME ACT over and over for years. She had the longest lease over here -- much longer than she deserves.

She may be telling you that it wasn't her, but I hope you're not foolish enough to take her at her word.

Ally_Kat is a good person and does not deserve the crap that Fab is doing to her.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Carmine please stop embarrassing yourself in public like this.

I don't know you but it is making my skin crawl watching someone make such an absolute fucking fool of themself in such public way.

My recommendation to you is to sit down and have a serious fucking look at your life.

You are acting like a child. What age are you.

The rest of us got over the evil girl flashing her fucking ass and saying 'Hit John' when we were 12.

'Forged a friendship'?

When exactly did you last get a fuck exactly?

If I ever got to that slavering stage I would just pay the $50 for a whore.

You moved here from DDLR following your sweetheart?

What fucking part of threats and bullshit and lies did you fail to notice?

Why was she banned from DDLR?

Why was she banned from VHLinks

Why was she banned from here?

Get a fucking life man.

Get out there. Go and meet real life girls, talk to them and shit.

Don't come on here playing the world's smallest violin because you got owned by some nasty internet whore.

Cheers!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lmfao...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, that was a bit harsh...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's bad enough to have to deal with cuntstruck people in real life but someone being virtually cuntstruck is just upsetting to the male gender.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    sometimes it has to be harsh.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    someone being virtually cuntstruck is just upsetting to the male gender.
    LOL! That would make a great Sig....:p
    Last edited by Full Bug; 05-20-2005 at 08:54 PM.
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    At least cuntstruck people in real life sometimes get some...

Virtual cuntstruck people don't get a whole lot...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FAB is the biggest of 'cunts' though.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    gunt

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Well, that was a bit harsh...
    Cry me a fucking river...

Maybe after a night of punching his pillow and hating me maybe tomorrow he'll wake up in the real world.

guwapo_rocker
    Please take it easy on Carmine. He is one of the nicest people I

have ever met. He just hates the fighting.

And if you ever met his wife (I have) you would know it has

nothing to do with sex.

Going back under my desk now. It's reinforced.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Mezro
    Hey Carmine,

Trust POJO on this one. This is a soap opera that needed to end a long time ago.

Mezro...in the end, this is better for the Army...know you won't see it that way at the moment but hang with us...stick around bro...
    Listen to MEZ there, CARMINE. We want you to stick around, RAGU ,because you are a great fucking poster, a great morale booster for so many...just a stand-up guy. Whether or not people disagree with you on this bullshit doesn't mean you're not among our most valued posters.

You are my bro, and always will be, CARMINE.

By the way, GUNT.
    Last edited by Rikk; 05-20-2005 at 09:05 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Please take it easy on Carmine. He is one of the nicest people I

have ever met. He just hates the fighting.

And if you ever met his wife (I have) you would know it has

nothing to do with sex.
    How does his wife feel about these intimate online late night cuntstruck chats?

Or is she the female equivalent of his Fredo...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GUNT.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
    Well, as many of you know, Fabulous Shadow is, without a doubt, my closest friend at this site.
    Dude, in all seriousness. If she truly is your friend, than you need to persuade her to get help. She really needs it. She's five-for-five when it comes to VAN HALEN site bannings. What does that tell you?:confused: It's not us...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To ban or not to ban, that is the question.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do me a favor and tell your friend to stop IMing me. I don't want to talk to her

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GUNT, that's such a great word.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Do me a favor and tell your friend to stop IMing me. I don't want to talk to her
    There is a blocking function. You can trust when I tell you it works.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    GUNT, that's such a great word.
    Isn't it, though?

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Sow the wind, reap the Whirlwind"

GUNT

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Brother Noonan and Ally, to whom are you referring? :confused:
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Brother Noonan and Ally, to whom are you referring? :confused:
    I think Ally is telling Carm to tell his friend (meaning Fab) to stop IMing her

and I think seen is telling Ally to use the blocking feature. He seems to have had some success with it.

not sure... but thats how I read it

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooooooooh,

Now it makes sense. Thanks dg.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Ooooooooh,

Now it makes sense. Thanks dg.
    and whats on second?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    and whats on second?

LOL!!!

The empty space between my ears?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    LOL!!!

The empty space between my ears?
    No shit. You're pretty stupid.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I named this smilie Max ---> :confused:
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Thread Information