X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

2005 Fantasy Football Guide

Not a finished product yet, but wanted to get some of it up there so the search engines will find us.

We have the positional rankings finished and now working on some other original content. We will post it as we complete it and also sending it to one of our mods used to work for ESPN, now for USA Today) who will be putting it together in color print magazine form.

Would welcome any comments and/or suggestions.

Fantasy Outlaws 2005 FF Guide
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Awesome stuff Al(not Troy...like I originally posted)...looking forward to it...

trying to think up some angles that the other mags never have...but should...

something I was thinking about was an overall rankings...not just positional...

it's the toughest kind of ranking system...but perhaps most helpful...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

The key would be to do a top 250 in a left justified column...WITHOUT ROOKIES...

and next to the top 250 column...you include the rookies where you think they should go...in the right column...

hard to explain...but whould be interesting...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

We do the player rankings for Crossover League Manager, and I think my brother went 250 deep last season so we may have a list ready.

Had to work today but am off til Tuesday, gonna look into it.

Comment

Working...