Thread: The VH Links Moses - The history of Melodicrock

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Max!!! Shhhhhh!!!!! This is the army. I am seenbad. I'm the biggest prick this place has ever seen. Ask anybody here. lol. Don't fuck with the chemistray!!

pana, no. I was on the Independence, which we lovingly called the endofmypenis.

Yes, I am a raging Hagarite by the army's definition. I like a couple songs they did together. If you would just succomb to the wise words of the hitch, and admit that there are a couple songs you like too, the world would be a better place immediately. And thank God dumbman has you to talk for him. He'd be pissing on himself and rolling around in his own fecal matter if he were to tango with me.

Luckily though, I'm a lover, not a fighter.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by seenbad
    Max!!! Shhhhhh!!!!! This is the army. I am seenbad. I'm the biggest prick this place has ever seen. Ask anybody here. lol. Don't fuck with the chemistray!!

Hey seen, I DID mention that you are an asshole to the tenth power!!! Fuck, my bad and I take it back!!!!

You my friend, are THE BIGGEST, FUCKING CANDY ASSED, TOOLBOX, AND MOTHERFUCKING PRICK ASSHOLE to ever post on any message board!!!

Feel any better?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by seenbad

pana, no. I was on the Independence, which we lovingly called the endofmypenis.

Yes, I am a raging Hagarite by the army's definition. I like a couple songs they did together. If you would just succomb to the wise words of the hitch, and admit that there are a couple songs you like too, the world would be a better place immediately. And thank God dumbman has you to talk for him. He'd be pissing on himself and rolling around in his own fecal matter if he were to tango with me.

Luckily though, I'm a lover, not a fighter.
    The Independence, wasnt that in Oz around 93-94 ??

I cant admit to something I dont like. Is it so hard to accept that
    theres people out there that genuinely dislike Hagar's vocal style ?
    Now I dont know whether its unique to my circle of friends, but none of us like his vocal style, lyrics or general presentation. The dude is a fat
    old screacher.

Im not so ignorant that I cant accept that some people like his singing style, so Im sure you can also accept the fact that theres people out there that dislike his vocals. Im one of them.

I'll leave all subsequent Donkman related issues, to the Donkman himself ! He's a good bloke.

Thread Information