sammy hagar is gay

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

sammy hagar is gay

during the 2004 tour.. Sammy talks to eddie about how he shaves his balls, and how his woman likes it.. Now is it me, or is that FUCKIN' GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has a bootleg from the 1st night, it should be there... Also, eddie kissed mike on the lips, i have no idea what that was about either.... Van Gaygar 2004
  • canadiandlrgirl
    Full Member Status

• May 2005

doesn't surprise me........i've seen their little 5150 walk

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Anybody want to venture into the homosexuality of Gary Cherone???

Hmmmm????

Anyone, anyone???

THE ONLY REAL MAN TO FRONT VAN HALEN IS DAVID LEE ROTH!
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Re: sammy hagar is gay

Originally posted by mattiew23m
        during the 2004 tour.. Sammy talks to eddie about how he shaves his balls, and how his woman likes it.. Now is it me, or is that FUCKIN' GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has a bootleg from the 1st night, it should be there... Also, eddie kissed mike on the lips, i have no idea what that was about either.... Van Gaygar 2004

ewwwwwwwwww sammy talks to guys about his balls.wow thats gay.and what the fuck is eddie doing kissing mike on the lips?
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

David Lee Roth is Van Halen,
          everyone else in that band is just RAT SALADE.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• DaLeeRo
            Roadie
            • Mar 2005

Sammy is gay... i've always said so and always i will say so.

Shaved his balls...:confused: well, that isn't men's job, it's more like women's duty!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
              ewwwwwwwwww sammy talks to guys about his balls.wow thats gay.and what the fuck is eddie doing kissing mike on the lips?
              because they're a bunch of faggots!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: sammy hagar is gay

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                Ed was so drunk he thought Sam was one of his fat assed groupies.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2004

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• EbDawson
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
                      For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is.
                      Who's Bette Midler?
                      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

Who's Bette Midler?
                        Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Sammy has balls ???

Since when ??

He was probably talking about his bikini line.
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Quite a thread we've got here...
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Sammy sucks! So does his liquor!
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...