X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    uh...why do you feel the need to continuously post pics of your cock? I mean, you know FAB ain't here anymore, so obviously you want US to see it.

And we ain't interested, fag.
    You're looking fatboy. arent you?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

(PETE rushes to the edge of FLAB's massive and grotesque mass. He concentrates and attempts to get his one-inch to penetrate the sea of flab and oozing sweat and mucus. Suddenly, his dick sinks and lands in FLAB's sea of goo, sinking until only his tiny waste is preventing him from being sucked in.)

PETE: (staring into the ocean of fat) Oh, no. We'll never get it out now.

(FLAB shakes a 4 lb. nipple in irritation.)

FLAB: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?

(PETE looks uncertainly out at his one-inch cock sinking into the 600 lb. lake of fat.)

PETE: Master, fucking your fat layers and pulling my dick out with the help of a couple of my friends is one thing. This is totally different because there's no one here to help. You are just so fat. If my sister were talking to me still, she'd be pretty ashamed.

FLAB: No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned. You must unsmell what you have smelled.

PETE: (focusing, drinking from the bottle of whiskey he had left by his feet) All right, I'll give it a try.

FLAB: No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

(PETE closes his eyes and concentrates on pulling his cock out of the most massive and smelly gunt in the universe. He uses the force with all his might to pull all 0.07 ounces out of FAB's black hole of puss. Slowly, the penis begins to rise above the quicksand. It hovers for a moment and then slides back, disappearing once again.)

PETE: (panting heavily) I can't. You're too fat.

FLAB: Gunt size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hm? Mmmm.

PETE: Actually, the guys at the Army were saying you're a fat fucking gun...

FLAB: Shut up! You should not. For my ally is the Mandarin seafood buffet. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Makes me grow. It's energy surrounds me and binds me and gives me more layers. Luminous being am I...(FLAB pinches PETE's fragile shoulder)...not this crude matter. (a sweeping gesture) You must feel my gunt around you. (gesturing) Here, between you...me...(points quite a distance) my left nipple...(another long distance) my feet...everywhere! Yes, even between this gunt and your cock!

PETE: (discouraged) You want the impossible.
      Last edited by Rikk; 05-25-2005, 12:03 AM.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

What's up with the fucking dick pics?

DLR7884
        Fag.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          (PETE rushes to the edge of FLAB's massive and grotesque mass. He concentrates and attempts to get his one-inch to penetrate the sea of flab and oozing sweat and mucus. Suddenly, his dick sinks and lands in FLAB's sea of goo, sinking until only his tiny waste is preventing him from being sucked in.)

PETE: (staring into the ocean of fat) Oh, no. We'll never get it out now.

(FLAB shakes a 4 lb. nipple in irritation.)

FLAB: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you
          nothing that I say?

(PETE looks uncertainly out at his one-inch cock sinking into the 600 lb. lake of fat.)

PETE: Master, fucking your fat layers and pulling my dick out with the help of a couple of my friends is one thing. This is totally different because there's no one here to help. You are just so fat. If my sister were talking to me still, she'd be pretty ashamed.

FLAB: No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn
          what you have learned. You must unsmell what you have smelled.

PETE: (focusing, drinking from the bottle of whiskey he had left by his feet) All right, I'll give it a try.

FLAB: No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

(PETE closes his eyes and concentrates on pulling his cock out of the most massive and smelly gunt in the universe. He uses the force with all his might to pull all 0.07 ounces out of FAB's black hole of puss. Slowly, the penis begins to rise above the quicksand. It hovers for a moment and then slides back, disappearing once again.

PETE: (panting heavily) I can't. You're too fat.

FLAB: Gunt size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hm? Mmmm.

PETE: Actually, the guys at the Army were saying you're a fat fucking gun...

FLAB: Shut up! You should not. For my ally is the Mandarin seafood buffet. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Makes me grow. It's energy surrounds me and binds me and gives me more layers. Luminous being am I...(FLAB pinches PETE's fragile shoulder)...not this crude matter. (a sweeping gesture) You must feel my gunt around you. (gesturing) Here, between you...me...(points quite a distance) my left nipple...(another long distance) my feet...everywhere! Yes, even between this gunt and your cock!

PETE: (discouraged) You want the impossible.
          That's funny.

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by pete
            You're looking fatboy. arent you?

I'm scrolling passed that diseased little thing, yeah. why would you even feel the need to take pics of yours? to remind yourslef that once upon a time you were able to get it part of the way up?

Drunk loser. Go wrap your car around a tree, willya?

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

goodnight ladies. wash your pussies and wring out your undies.

pete loves you all.
              You wrote this over 45 minutes ago....

You sure you aren't Fab?

DLR7884
              Attention whore.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Here's a treat for your low-carb life style bitch

fucking idiot

goodnight board bitches.
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sure ya've got alot practice offerin' your cock up to dudes Petey, but no tanx! HOMO!!! You've been spendin too much time in truck stop restrooms stappin' your feet!!!

Hey! Grate Idea! Start another "Matt White LOves 5150 Thread"!!!!

MAYBE SOMEBODY, ANYBODY WILL RESPOND THIS TIME!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WEEK PUNK NO GAME BITCH!!!

NOW, SHUT YOU'RE COCKSUCKER LACKEY!!!

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  You wrote this over 45 minutes ago....

You sure you aren't Fab?

DLR7884
                  Attention whore.
                  are you sure I am not pete?

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sure ya've got alot practice offerin' your cock up to dudes Petey, but no tanx! HOMO!!! You've been spendin too much time in truck stop restrooms stappin' your feet!!!

Hey! Grate Idea! Start another "Matt White LOves 5150 Thread"!!!!

MAYBE SOMEBODY, ANYBODY WILL RESPOND THIS TIME!!!!

WEEK PUNK NO GAME BITCH!!!

NOW, SHUT YOU'RE COCKSUCKER LACKEY!!!

Oh matt, suck on my balls and I promise you a chocalatey surprise.

Just like daddy use to make.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Do you sit there and lick your dick-pic so you can fantasize about what it's like to suck a cock, albeit your own?

Go wither in the corner from alcohol poisoning. Fuckin' cyber-pussy-whipped nobody.

Fall through the cracks, baby, ain't nobody is gonna miss ya.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I don't mind at all. It's all BS. I was de-modded and the leaks continued.

Pojo's an idiot and that is all the satisfaction I need.
                        Nope dude .... he's far from it.

Comment

• pete
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                          Do you sit there and lick your dick-pic so you can fantasize about what it's like to suck a cock, albeit your own?

Go wither in the corner from alcohol poisoning. Fuckin' cyber-pussy-whipped nobody.

Fall through the cracks, baby, ain't nobody is gonna miss ya.
                          No but I can see my dick.

It's an unusual experience from your perspective.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I still think this is my best one...

FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic dilhole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the largest uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Notice how I don't even have to acknowledge your nonsense?

Sorry, bud, I'm in shape. And I've got a nice thick cock that if I ever see you face to face I promise to bitch slap you across the face with after I'm through kicking your pathetic alcoholic ass.

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Oh matt, suck on my balls and I promise you a chocalatey surprise.

Just like daddy use to make.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                                Still a restroom poet Petey!!!

You didn't get dropped from the PEN for any other reason than you ain't got no game!!!

Cheap Gin & Cyber-sex with GUNT ain't much of a living Boy!

Comment

Working...