X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    It was Three Cock Rock wasn't it? C'mon...you can tell us. He was laying there waiting to hear the next "big" hit from Spammy wasn't he! Was he there as a target or was he drinking the piss? It would explain a lot about his taste in music!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

No, I was merely an impressionable, naive 24 year old at the time, so it completely freaked me out.

The other shit I saw going on - men crawling on thier hands and knees, drinking from a dog bowl, guys chained upside down and being tortured with nipple clamps and whatnot, some guy jerking off while a dominatrix waited for the moment before he climaxed to slash his cockhole with a razor. Fuckin' real sick degenerate shit.

I only ever went back twice ever since...

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Is hellfire still open? I'm planning a vacation.
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

gross? yeah gross
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
          Is hellfire still open? I'm planning a vacation.
          Unfortunately, it went the way of all flesh...

But there are PLENTY of places that have risen in its wake.

Bring the wife!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
            BUT I SWEAR TO GOD - AND THIS WAS BEFORE I EVER READ DAVE'S BOOK - AT ONE POINT I WENT TO TAKE A PISS AND THERE WAS SOME GUY LYING IN THE TUB.
            You know how at the county fairs and/or theme parks, they have that "win a prize" booth where you have to shoot a clown in the mouth with a water pistol 'til the baloon on top of it's head pops?

Was it anything like that?
            :confused:

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Studio 54 looked pretty gay from what I saw on TV. I hated Disco, it looked like a bunch of druged out sluts hung out there. I was only like 3 when 54 was open, but still..it looked gay!
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                I purchased the other half. Fuckin' love that album.
                I love that tune "You Should be Dancin'"
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  Studio 54 looked pretty gay from what I saw on TV. I hated Disco, it looked like a bunch of druged out sluts hung out there. I was only like 3 when 54 was open, but still..it looked gay!
                  Yeah, drugged out sluts....eeeew gross!
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    You know how at the county fairs and/or theme parks, they have that "win a prize" booth where you have to shoot a clown in the mouth with a water pistol 'til the baloon on top of it's head pops?

Was it anything like that?
                    :confused:
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! A little something like that I suppose!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                    Dude, have you seen how 80s metal bands dressed? It doesn't get any retrospectively queerer than that! Even Ozzy laments how during that era, gay people would walk up to him, look at his outfits, and say, "What are you DOING???"

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                      I love that tune "You Should be Dancin'"

Great tune.

I like it a lot.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by academic punk
                        HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

No, I was merely an impressionable, naive 24 year old at the time, so it completely freaked me out.

The other shit I saw going on - men crawling on thier hands and knees, drinking from a dog bowl, guys chained upside down and being tortured with nipple clamps and whatnot, some guy jerking off while a dominatrix waited for the moment before he climaxed to slash his cockhole with a razor. Fuckin' real sick degenerate shit.

I only ever went back twice ever since...
                        Of course in NYC these days it would be non smoking which is bizarre...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Dave cracked me up about the dude laying in the bathtub that you pissed into like a urnal when he said,"Do I tip this guy?" LOL!
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...