http://members.aol.com/paulspage/news.htm

Sorry I haven't updated the site in a while - working for a living is very rudely cutting into my free time, imagine that! I do intend to post lyrics for DMS and CFMT -- anyone who wants to contribue to that effort, volunteers are welcome!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the Tour 2004 poll. For those of you who missed it, I was asked by The Management to run some polls on what people wanted to see on this year's tour (no timeframe for the tour yet).

The questions were:
Question 1

Should this be a band tour, a solo tour or half-and-half combination (part of the show solo, part with a band)?

Question 1.5

If you vote "band" or "half-and-half", you can nominate a back-up band – is there a great band in your area that you think would be perfect for the job? Maybe a national act that you would put on a wish list?

Question 2

Aside from who all ends up playing, what songs do you want to hear? For those of you who have taken the Rating polls on the site before, you know how this works. I've set up three polls: Mats songs, PW songs and Grandpaboy songs. You go to the polls, you rate the songs on a scale of 1-10, 10 being "I will jump on stage and kill myself if this song isn’t played" and 1 being "I will running screaming from the club if I hear this song".

And the results were...

Overwhleming support for a combo band/solo show. And many good suggestions for back-up bands supplied as well.

On the songs, here are the top 10 vote-getting Grandpaboy, PW solo and Mats songs:

Grandpaboy

AAA
High Time
Silent Film Star
Let's Not Belong Together
Eyes Like Sparks
Lush and Green
2 Days Til Tomorrow
Kickin The Stall
Between Love & Like
Mpls

PW Solo