Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Exactly, I come here to get away from my existance, not be submerged in it further.
    After all, this isn't the Lordsarmy.com.........

And my thoughts and prayers for the best outcome to your Mom and Aunt.
    I have been through chemo once myself and i know it isn't any fun at all, best wishes to you and your's, GA.

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Thanks man...but, to get the thread back on track, I tend to be quite a prick, from time to time.

Sunday morning, after a trip to a nightclub etc, I went to eat at a burger place in Helsinki...they sold me the meal and I started eating it. After a while this boy who was one of the workers comes to me "It's almost 5 AM".

I was like "So what?"

He wanted me out as they were cleaning up and closing...fucking hell, why did they sell me the meal if I can't finish it?

So after a while he comes again..."it's 5 AM now...", another worker, a girl comes there too...I get upset..."I'm gonna finish this fucking burger meal that I paid for, OK?"

So there's really nothing they can do except stare there and look unhappy...some service...I guess from their point of view I was a prick customer but they should've told me to take it with me, instead of letting me eat it there...so when I, after taking all the time I need to finish the meal, finally leave, I told them "Some life you have, it's getting ruined because a customer wants to finish the meal he paid for"...hahahah...it looked like they both were about to cry...I was half laughing, half pissed off...

Some service huh!
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

That would make me an instant prick.
        But you can take it a step further and complain to the corporate office about that service, even go back and get their names and maybe they'll get a pay cut or fired.
        Now THAT would be being the ULTIMATE PRICK....Like that scene with Brad and the customer at All American Burger in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, lol.

Customer: "It says 100% guarenteed, do you know what guarenteed means, do they teach you that here, moron?"

Brad: "Sir, if you don't shut up i'm gonna kick 100% of your ass"

I love to make assholes lose their cool on the job. If i'm paying for something they would do well to avoid pissing me off.

I guess i'm a pretty big prick in that sense.
        I don't go looking for trouble but i am happy to accomodate those who bring it upon themselves.

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

For me, when I've been selling stuff, the worst customers and the ones that complain the most are the ones who buy the least. I'll be going back to a company where I sell construction site stuff and give instructions to private builders from 13th of June again - the good thing about that company is that the computer account has all the history there so I can see what they really have bought in the past. "I've built my whole house with stuff from your company..." and the record is blank...hahahah. Then, if the customer really has bought a lot of stuff there...I give them discount.

As a customer, I hate the people who take their work too personally, the most. If I want to return something...like last autumn, shoes that got broke after two days...they just have to give me my money back and not complain like I was taking off her/his personal money...
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...