X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wonder Twins
    Roadie
    • May 2005

Reunion Tour for CVH

Hey guys just curious if anyone wondered this like me. We have all been waiting for many years to the mighty VH to return to Diamond Dave. Assuming this tour can happen(A Big Assumption from the past) anyone worried that maybe the 4 guys cant mesh musically anymore? I mean what if we waited all his time and they just blow live? I would almost hope not to see them reunite and make clowns out of themselves and ruin what was the greatest show on earth. The mighty VH!!!!!!!
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Anyways...

The "magic" is there.

Look at '96.

That was a 10 year hiatus.

Those songs are amazing and the music was already written before Dave even saw em.

If all 4 went in open minded, (big IF) and wrote together, it would be a fuckin NUKE.

Another 10 wouldn't matter.
    Last edited by DlocRoth; 05-31-2005, 03:38 PM.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

anything would be better than the tour with sammy what a joke that was
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
        Anyways...

The "magic" is there.

Look at '96.

That was a 10 year hiatus.

Those songs are amazing and the music was already written before Dave even saw em.

If all 4 went in open minded, (big IF) and wrote together, it would be a fuckin NUKE.

Another 10 wouldn't matter.
        Took the words outta my mouth man...

Comment

• Wonder Twins
          Roadie
          • May 2005

I was greatly dissapointed with the Sammy Reunion tour. I like sammy as I made it known. It is just time that eddie removes head from ass and do this thing with dave. They see each other on stage and that is all they need to. Seperate buses, hotel whatever. I dont understand why that is so fucking Hard.

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

as long as dave and eddie are on the same page it wont matter the bass player doesnt do anything hard anyway and alex is just kepping the beat
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              as long as dave and eddie are on the same page it wont matter the bass player doesnt do anything hard anyway and alex is just kepping the beat
              Agree to a point.

I'm just looking at the big picture.

Those old live vids of all 4 of em up there SMILIN!!

And tearing the fuckin house down just by doin what comes natural...

Goosebumps, buddy...GOOSEBUMPS, I SAY!
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Wonder Twins
                Roadie
                • May 2005

Only question is will it ever happen??? I just love how all these rumors pop up. Tabula Rasa Nuff Said

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wonder Twins
                  Hey guys just curious if anyone wondered this like me. We have all been waiting for many years to the mighty VH to return to Diamond Dave. Assuming this tour can happen(A Big Assumption from the past) anyone worried that maybe the 4 guys cant mesh musically anymore? I mean what if we waited all his time and they just blow live? I would almost hope not to see them reunite and make clowns out of themselves and ruin what was the greatest show on earth. The mighty VH!!!!!!!

Besides, rest easy.

It's already been ruined..

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wonder Twins
                    Only question is will it ever happen??? I just love how all these rumors pop up. Tabula Rasa Nuff Said
                    Magic Carpet Ride...

Shit, I believed that one!

Comment

• Wonder Twins
                      Roadie
                      • May 2005

We all want to believe so much, anything sound right. Whoever came up with Tabula Rasa damn that is a good one. I said no doubt "Clean Slate" Must be the truth. Yeah right.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Remember the working album title "Reawakening the Giant"?
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...