Thread: Shaved Balls?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
    I AM YEAR OLDER THAN U JUNIOR!!!!! AND DONT THINK LIKE A 50 YR OLD...OKAY...SO DONT TELL ME TO CHECK ANYTHING!! NOT TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT BUT I CAN HANDLE MY OWN CONVERSATIONS!
    I AM YEAR OLDER THAN U JUNIOR!!!!! AND DONT THINK LIKE A 50 YR OLD...OKAY...SO DONT TELL ME TO CHECK ANYTHING!! NOT TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT BUT I CAN HANDLE MY OWN CONVERSATIONS!
    Let's see? Am I missing something here? You think "Liberals" are "idiots" and I assume that you voted for BUSH twice, but you enjoy talking sexually to 15-year-old girls on the net. Is anybody really this stupid? How "Conservative" of you! The Christian Coalition will be quite disappointed....

This is either the dumbest fucking cat here, or an alias from CALIFORNIA stirring shit up.

TELL EM WHAT THE AMERICAN TEENAGE GIRL IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!
    Why don't you tell us?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-04-2005 at 04:47 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WARF
    I like my ball hairs to hang REAL FUCKING LOW....

Then I braid them!!!!
    Me too. In fact I don't wash down there for like a year so my nut hairs turn into dread-locks....It's a tribute to Reggae and Rastas really.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by hollywood5150
    as far as the liberal/democrats go ......... I don t like them...... but if they have a good statement or opinion........ and actually back it up....

AJM
    Idiot...What the fuck are you talking this shit in a hairy balls thread for? 'bout sums up your mentality. You really seem to have bonded with this retard that claims to be nearly 40, a conservative, and likes to host sex-chats with 15-year-olds...

Typical assfuck!

GORE never fucking said that! He was misquoted by a right-wing propaganda outfit seeking soundbites for retards like you to lap up.

He did however sponsor much in the way of legislation while in congress which helped the Internet to germinate.

Don't believe me? Read this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1397178/posts

And before you say shit, THE FREE REPUBLIC is anything but liberal!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like older women..........always have..........and probably always will

I have dated women 10-15years older almost when i was in college....

i often wonder about this double standard BS.........a man can date a younger woman........

BUT an older woman dating a younger man is looked down upon........

i thin that is BullShit....... Tom Cruise and his 26year old girlfriend.... good...

and the oppisite wrong......I dont agree with that....

opinions anyone??
    So you're saying that 38-year old men should boondoggle 15-year-olds because you slopped some pig when you were a teen? Where's the double standard? Then why can't MICHAEL JACKSON sleep with 15-year-old boys in his bed? Then that's a double-standard too, huh dweeb? Fucking useless!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-04-2005 at 05:23 AM.

Teenage Douchebag
    Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    15 year olds have no business having sex if they can't even spell like a 12 year old.
    The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by The Scatologist
    15 year olds have no business having sex if they can't even spell like a 12 year old.

what the hell does spelling have to do with being anle to have sex?
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    what the hell does spelling have to do with being able to have sex?

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by The Scatologist
    scat, you've never heard the rule? if theres grass on the field, play ball...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

A LIT'L MORE TO THE RIGHT
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

wait a min...

Listen...you started out right, by trying to rid this political debate in this thread but to come in here 4 PAGES AFTER THE FACT, AND MAKE ACUSATIONS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS, well, typical of a fucking liberal! I didn't or noone told that girl to get involved with this thread...and have you looked around on this FUCKING SITE??!!! IT'S FULL OF PROFANITY, NUDITY AND SEXUAL EXPLOITS!!! SO, EVERYONE SHUT YOUR FUCKIN'-HYPOCRITOCAL-FINGER-POINTIN'-WHERE-IT-SHOULDN'T-PIE-HOLES!! ENJOY THIS SITE...FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Close this fucking thread for Christ's sake.

DLR7884
    This is painful.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

THANK U

Originally posted by DLR7884
    Close this fucking thread for Christ's sake.

DLR7884
    This is painful.

THEY ALL RUINED A GREAT ONE!!!!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    COMMON SENSE: A PRECIOUS COMMODITY

EXERCISE SOME

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: THANK U

THEY ALL RUINED A GREAT ONE!!!!
    this wasn't a great thread, it was an attention grabbing one...

and you got attention, just not the kind you're looking for...

seriously, shit like that does exactly what matt said. it brings down the integrity of the site. whether shes 15 or 50, the fact is that you should not be discussing shit like that with someone who is presumably a child...

you need to reexamine your morals and keep that pedophile-esque talk to yourself...

and yes, children who are brought up right don't openly talk about shit like this with adults. i wouldn't say theyd be sewing or whatever matt said they should do, but they should not be openly disscussing sexually flavored talk...

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Originally posted by Matt White
    COMMON SENSE: A PRECIOUS COMMODITY

EXERCISE SOME

AGAIN...I DIDN'T ASK HER TO OR ANYONE ELSE TO ENGAGE IN THE CONVERSATION...AND DO I HAVE TO SCRUMAGE AROUND THIS SITE TO POINT OUT A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE VERY QUESTIONABLE TOWARDS MINOR'S? JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE "PIC BONANZA" FORUM!! I AM NOT THROWING UP SHIT LIKE THAT! SO, I APPOLOJIZE IF I SEEMED TO BE OFF ON THIS ONE! AND I WILL WATCH MY ASS FROM NOW ON! HELL, I JUST SIGNED ON AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO OR WHAT WAS GOING ON! DAVID IS THE LEADER OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY, U KNOW!

PEACE!!!

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My take on this whole scene is this. I have a kid who posts on this board. He likes to talk about sports, Van Halen, and non-DLR stuff, and play the games. I WATCH and MONITOR every freakin' thing he does while on the computer. Since MY computer and HIS are only a few feet away. Thank GOD I instill morals and respect to him constantly. We have an open communication. Even talk about some birds and the bee's stuff. But, I don't go out into a deep discussion with this kid! Yes, no doubt some 15 year old kids are having sex. Some are getting pregnant at 15, some have STD's. The morals of todays generation has gone down hill due to the generation of today (I'm talking MY generation). Not giving a shit on how they raise their kids, who educates them, or spend time with them. Most are into pushing their kids aside and partying, or letting Gramma raise their kids. Not me. I know every move my kids make and what they are saying and doing. The trust and respect are there, the love and loyalty is there.

Man I could go on with this, but I think Matt is doing a SUPERB job in here.

New guy, you really need to check yourself.....talk ball talk with the grown ups. Not babies for christ sakes.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

AGAIN...I DIDN'T ASK HER TO OR ANYONE ELSE TO ENGAGE IN THE CONVERSATION...AND DO I HAVE TO SCRUMAGE AROUND THIS SITE TO POINT OUT A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE VERY QUESTIONABLE TOWARDS MINOR'S? JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE "PIC BONANZA" FORUM!! I AM NOT THROWING UP SHIT LIKE THAT! SO, I APPOLOJIZE IF I SEEMED TO BE OFF ON THIS ONE! AND I WILL WATCH MY ASS FROM NOW ON! HELL, I JUST SIGNED ON AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO OR WHAT WAS GOING ON! DAVID IS THE LEADER OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY, U KNOW!

PEACE!!!
    you're right, you're not throwing up shit like that. but you are engaging in a conversation that compromises the integrity of the website...

there is a big difference between throwing up pictures of legal age women in sexual acts and discussing sexually related material with a minor...

dave is the self proclaimed leader of the immoral majority yes. but he's not a fucking pedophile who talks about shaving his testicles with a 15 year old girl. use some fucking common sense before you open your mouth you fucking idiot

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

give it a rest.....

Originally posted by VHdamaco
    you're right, you're not throwing up shit like that. but you are engaging in a conversation that compromises the integrity of the website...

there is a big difference between throwing up pictures of legal age women in sexual acts and discussing sexually related material with a minor...

dave is the self proclaimed leader of the immoral majority yes. but he's not a fucking pedophile who talks about shaving his testicles with a 15 year old girl. use some fucking common sense before you open your mouth you fucking idiot
    AND GRADUATE BEFORE you call anyone an idiot! Look around at some of the other threads...FUCK YOU...is just one of em...ASIAN CHICS...etc...pick better fights than this one!!!!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is for OULUVROTH2:

Word to the wise.....

When you've only been here 2 days and have made 95 posts, you are bound to piss people off.

Stop fucking posting for a while. Read some threads and get to know the flow of things around here.

DLR7884
    You are starting to get on quite a few nerves around here, chill the fuck out.

DLR7884
    Since you obviously didn't read the other 2 times I posted it.

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: give it a rest.....

AND GRADUATE BEFORE you call anyone an idiot! Look around at some of the other threads...FUCK YOU...is just one of em...ASIAN CHICS...etc...pick better fights than this one!!!!
    i was class of 2004 buddy...

fuck you is a humorous thread meant to say that it can be interpretted in different ways...

asian chicks, that should be self explanatory. if its not, you're retarded...

those thread are meant for certain purposes as this one was. those threads don't include army members openly discussing sexually related material to 15 year old girls like this one did...

i don't see a better fight to pick at the moment vagina nose...

by the way, fuck you...

guess which interpretation that is...

The Sheep Pen Vixen!
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: give it a rest.....

what is wrong the ASIAN CHICS thread.....it for all the guys entertainment!!!!and the guy who started it is a sweetheart too....and i think the FUCK YOU thread was funny as well....

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he started a thread...........I gave him a DAMN good answer........ and I want a rebutal...........

I wanna see how smart he is...............is he real......or justBSing.......

Hollywood...of which thread are you speaking and of which answer do you refer?? Clarity is needed !!

BAM
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he was talking politics........... he said Gore invented the internet....

the Nixon vs Clinton..........
    Dude that wasnt me......Im Canadian hence not up on Nixon vs Clinton political musings.....Sorry to disappoint you!

BAM

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

PEACE!!!
    You also didn't tell her NOT too either. She's really not supposed to be here anyways since she's younger than 18. But you responded to her and implied that all American teenage girls are slutty. That tells me something, that you lack good judgement and that you shouldn't be here. Typical moron!

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    You also didn't tell her NOT too either. She's really not supposed to be here anyways since she's younger than 18. But you responded to her and implied that all American teenage girls are slutty. That tells me something, that you lack good judgement and that you shouldn't be here. Typical moron!
    Hey Nick....you think this dude is that Foot Fetish guy what's his name? I mean he seems a bit fetish like n' stuff? Like he is just cruising boards to get chicks no matter what the age. Remember Foot Fetish guy was just here to do a PSA on the type of girl he wants, etc.

Ya never know....

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Susie Q
    Hey Nick....you think this dude is that Foot Fetish guy what's his name? I mean he seems a bit fetish like n' stuff? Like he is just cruising boards to get chicks no matter what the age. Remember Foot Fetish guy was just here to do a PSA on the type of girl he wants, etc.

Ya never know....
    No, that was Wayne L.

DLR7884
    The lyricist.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    No, that was Wayne L.

DLR7884
    The lyricist.
    Hmmmm....then maybe its just a pedophile.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Originally posted by Susie Q

Ya never know....
    There are a lot of similarities in the borderline retarded writing style and the simplton views of the world masked in right-wing politics. But I think this guy actually is from CALI whereas WAYNE trolled for luscious ladies with beautiful feet from his mother's trailer in North Carolina.

I was actually worried this was a GUNT alias. But it appears that is not the case.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    There are a lot of similarities in the borderline retarded writing style and the simplton views of the world masked in right-wing politics. But I think this guy actually is from CALI whereas WAYNE trolled for luscious ladies with beautiful feet from his mother's trailer in North Carolina.

I was actually worried this was a GUNT alias. But it appears that is not the case.
    Why are you calling me a GUNT? NICK? Not exactly the kind of hospitality you should be giving someone that is new to the site! More comments like that and this site will be left to you, Thorman and couple of your other buddies!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Why are you calling me a GUNT? NICK? Not exactly the kind of hospitality you should be giving someone that is new to the site! More comments like that and this site will be left to you, Thorman and couple of your other buddies!
    Somehow...I doubt that. Anti-social behavior is most often met with a harsh reaction. For the umpteenth time...wiseup. And, enjoy the site.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Originally posted by Matt White
    Somehow...I doubt that. Anti-social behavior is most often met with a harsh reaction. For the umpteenth time...wiseup. And, enjoy the site.

Yeah you're right! My bad...this site is for fun...damn! What was I thinking? My sorries! I will only have fun for now on! SALUTE!!!!

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    YEEE HAWW!!! Anarchy.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I STAND CORRECTED! BUT!

Lol spanner alert!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't like 15 year olds posting here. It's just not a place for them., IMO.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    This is true!

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the thread or the site?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the site, which includes the thread

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the site, which includes the thread

thats a bit hard.ive got just as much right to be here as you do

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WOW... sorry diamondsgirl but maybe they should allow people under 18 if they have any MORALITY.

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That wasnt toward you diamondsgirl, toward somebody else... hopefully he/she will pick it up and learn...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I never said you didn't have the right to be here, although I thought this is an 18+ site. Not sure.

I just said that I persoanlly don't like having 15 year old CHILDREN at the site. It ruins the vibe for adults who want to talk about adult subject matter.

Reading about a 15 year old's views on sex is not my idea of a good time.

Its my opinion and many others agree.

Thread Information