Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • W*NK*R
    Groupie
    • Jun 2005

Fuck you alter bridge! If you don't like DLR then why don't you just turn the computer off. He looked like "utter shit" did he? He is getting on now, I think he's still got the looks. You're just some ugly jealous fuck!
    I rock! I'm so WTF!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Did somebody here something?!?

Nope, niether did I.

Tool.

Comment

• dysfunction
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

Well, its ignorant to think it would be pointless. It would for sure make a ton of money, although not as much had they done it ten years ago. But I honestly don't think Eddie's pathetic ass would be able to stand a tour. I don't mean that he couldn't put up with Dave, I don't think the fucker can control himself. Nonetheless, I would still go.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

It would make less money now thanks to the Van Hagar Fuck Up Tour and Money Grab of 2004.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• dysfunction
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            It would make less money now thanks to the Van Hagar Fuck Up Tour and Money Grab of 2004.
            IF they tour, I got news for you they aren't doing it for the fans. Dave and boys will be doing it for the money.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

first off if Dave would ever be kind enuff to give Edward a chance and Ed would slow down to about 3 bottles of wine a day I think the best thing they could do for starters is book an unplugged type of club tour ( Dave and Ed only) in 1,000 or less seat venues before a reunion tour. I think that would be huge and a great way to set up and hype a full blown CVH tour. I would also prob cry like a little girl if I saw that.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dysfunction
                IF they tour, I got news for you they aren't doing it for the fans. Dave and boys will be doing it for the money.

Thanks for the newsflash Einstein.
                How about some more Spam?

Asspipe.

Comment

• dysfunction
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  Thanks for the newsflash Einstein.
                  No problem.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dysfunction
                      Of course Dave expects to be paid for his work, as he should.

He would be doing it for his fans, and for himself. Classic Van Halen music is the music he loves and we love. And he knows that nobody does it better than him.

Ripping fans off blind is Van Hagar's gig.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• dysfunction
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2004

Of course Dave expects to be paid for his work, as he should.
                        Easy, I agree he should be paid. I'm not saying he shouldn't. I was just pointing out the main reason behind a tour would be the money, just like last year. Doing it for the fans is a distant second.

Comment

• superdave
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

And of course more fans would show up for the Dave tour than they did for the 2004 money grab

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

It sucks that Van Hagar's actions last year put a black mark on the VH name (again) and if they were to tour with Dave now it would gross less than it would have if they toured with Roth prior to 2004 grab.

Ed and the Hag just keep on fucking things up.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

It sucks that Van Hagar's actions last year put a black mark on the VH name (again) and if they were to tour with Dave now it would gross less than it would have if they toured with Roth prior to 2004 grab.

Ed and the Hag just keep on fucking things up.
                              I dont think that would be the case. It would be so huge it wouldnt matter.The Hagar years would be erased forever. I think they should call the new cd 1986.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

I hope you're right, Sniper

Comment

Working...