X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Diamond Dave Coming to Naperville Illinois

Diamond Dave takes the stage at 8:30. Anyone in vacinity be prepared to Rock.

Exchange Club of Naperville's Ribfest dedicated to elimination of domestic abuse and violence.

I wonder why this show is not been publicized anywhere. This is also my birthday for anyone who wants to buy me a beer.

JH
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

he still needs to come to dallas
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• The Alexster666
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

FUCK!! i am still pissed off that he is not playing the venues that he cancelled on the last end of his last tour due to injury with his wand thing!! Fuck!! don't cancel New Orleans House of Blues and then not rebook it!!! do what's right dave!!
      The Alexster

Comment

• 4moreyears
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Alexster666
        FUCK!! i am still pissed off that he is not playing the venues that he cancelled on the last end of his last tour due to injury with his wand thing!! Fuck!! don't cancel New Orleans House of Blues and then not rebook it!!! do what's right dave!!
        Come visit us up in Chicago. The ribs are great.

Regards,

JH

Comment

• Loons The Great

Sweet Home Chicago...Come on, baby dontcha wanna go...

Nuthin' but Naperville, baby!! Owwwww! Yez Yez Yeah nah...Nah 2 and 2 is four, four and 2 is six,you gonna keep on monkeyin' round here friend yer goin' to get yer bizness all in a trick...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by The Alexster666
            Leave that fucking wand alone this time, Dave!
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• 4moreyears
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Any way the Army Tour 2005 page can be updated will all of Dave's Summer dates? The page gos to Ray's site which has not been updated in a year or so.

Comment

• rwc
                Groupie
                • Feb 2004

Ray has the 2005 DLR summer tour schedule on his news page for some reason (as opposed to the old tour page).

Comment

Working...