Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
      PANAMA
      that's one of my favorite songs

Comment

• madraoul
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by hollywood5150
        I think up for breakfast is a stupid song.........it is a recycled piece of shit song..........

it sounds like WCTBL or FITH, total crap.........this shit wouldnt have been put on record with DLR

it SUCKS
        What is WCTBL or FITH?

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

PANAMA
          PANAMA-ARK !! :p
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• EdwardVanHalen1
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

hot for teacher

eruption

jump

CVH

CVH

CVH
            http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/wackojacko.jpg

Comment

• Thorman
              Commando
              • Apr 2005

My sister bought the van halen greatest hits album and was playing there new "material" horibile
              It is horrible..even for Gaygar
              http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• sammysucks65
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

hey the worst songs..after those new recordings are

1. forever-kiss it sounds just like a phill collins cover
                and .......up for breakfast and....its about time..god its about time sounds like sammy tryiing to suond like dave...i only like mike and eds backup vocalss....sorry if that counts as treason

fuck you hagar

Comment

• zeronumber
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2005

I think up for breakfast is a stupid song.........it is a recycled piece of shit song..........

it sounds like WCTBL or FITH, total crap.........this shit wouldnt have been put on record with DLR

it SUCKS
                  What the hell are yout alking about, it doesn't sound anything like Why can't this be love, The song wasn't sappy or anything, nor did it have any synth arrangements. As for shit that wouldn't have been recorded by dave? again, what the hell are you talking about? The song is about sex with a woman, using metaphors regaring certain activities...Which is exactly the same thing dave has done, time after time, with songs like panama, Yankee Rose, and Ice cream man.

I agree, the song wasn't great, but let's be fair here...it's no wctbl. Sam did more than just 5150, and keyboard arrangements in van halen, and this song sounds nothing like wctbl.

Hell, the first time I heard it(both music, and lyrically), I thought it was a dave song that dave recorded with van halen back in 2002, but just got dubbed over with sam vocals, much like summer nights.

Anyway...the 3 new songs aren't the travisty on the albulm...The 3 songs CVH songs sung by sammy live are...completely butchering "Ain't Talking about love", "Jump" and "Panama".

Which, if you think about it, was a perfectly good waste of 3 spaces on the compilation...which could have been filled by somthing much better...like "Me wise Magic", "Ice cream man" and "Mean streets", 3 songs, which should have been on BOBW cd...
                  The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

Gimme a BREAK

Twenty, count 'em, TWENTY years since JUMP. Stupid DAWGS, you can't have what your old Ed-puppy can't fetch!

Ed went into his ORGAN, unable to cover the studio guitar parts he duped EXACTLY with MIDI. Hey, a LOT of other guys went right past him. When you guys practice enough, you will figure out who in the corporate shit-chute did pass him, of several corporate players, even if you are so goddam awe-struck you'd think Janis' dead guitarist is hot.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                      Full Member Status

• May 2005

Re: Gimme a BREAK

Originally posted by bobgnote
                      Twenty, count 'em, TWENTY years since JUMP. Stupid DAWGS, you can't have what your old Ed-puppy can't fetch!

Ed went into his ORGAN, unable to cover the studio guitar parts he duped EXACTLY with MIDI. Hey, a LOT of other guys went right past him. When you guys practice enough, you will figure out who in the corporate shit-chute did pass him, of several corporate players, even if you are so goddam awe-struck you'd think Janis' dead guitarist is hot.
                      ok i have no idea what you just said:confused:

Comment

• hollywood5150
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Sep 2004

up for breakfast sucks.................said it once......I'll say it agagin...

it sounds like WCTBL and FITH............

why cant this be love and fir in the hole..........

it is a recycled song..............

cvh is the oNLY vh

Comment

• zeronumber
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2005

up for breakfast sucks.................said it once......I'll say it agagin...

it sounds like WCTBL and FITH............

why cant this be love and fir in the hole..........

it is a recycled song..............

cvh is the oNLY vh
                          I seriously doubt you actually heard this song. Aside from the same rethoric, you post non-sence that hurts your credibility.

Again...it's not even a sythasized song, or about love, thus it has nothing to do with WCTBL, so how can it have a "recycled" feel to it?
                          Fire in the Hole, wasn't even done by sammy, it was done by Cherone...

I can understand not liking the song, if you actually heard it, or at least bashing it with a comparasion that makes sence, but when you compare it to a song where it has no comparasion other than being made by the same band is unexceptable...Espesially when you compare it to a vh3 song, where sammy wasn't in the band, and accuse him of recycling the same material...

That's like me saying I didn't like "Cant get this stuff no more" because it sounds too much like "Dance the night away" and "dirty water dog"...It's asanine.

Now I can understand you're a fan of cvh, and whatever I say probably won't sway your decesion, but still, if you're going to bash something for the sake of bashing, don't state something so out of logic that it hurts your credibility.

Next time, a simple "I don't like that song, Dave or grave sheep fucker" will do just nicely.

Have a nice day!!!

Peace up, A town down...
                          The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Jano
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
                            It is horrible..even for Gaygar
                            BAMM!!
                            little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                            http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
                              What the hell are yout alking about, it doesn't sound anything like Why can't this be love, The song wasn't sappy or anything, nor did it have any synth arrangements.
                              he probably means the synth pulses in the intro and the background...
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...