• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Things Not To Say During Sex

Girls shouldn't say:

You woke me up for that? Do you smell something burning? Is that a Medic-Alert Pendant? Sweetheart, did you lock the back door? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Try not to smear my make-up, will ya! Got any penicillin? Smile, you're on Candid Camera! I want a baby! But everybody looks funny naked! Did I mention the video camera? So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies! Maybe we should call Dr. Ruth... Did you know the ceiling needs painting? Did I remember to take my pill? That leak better be from the waterbed! I told you it wouldn't work without batteries! But my cat always sleeps on that pillow.. Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed? If you quit smoking you might have more endurance... You're almost as good as my ex! Do you know the definition of statutory rape? You look younger than you feel. Perhaps you're just out of practice. You sweat more than a galloping stallion! They're not cracker crumbs, it's just a rash. You give me reason to conclude that foreplay is overrated. What tampon? I have a confession... I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home! Did I mention my transsexual operation? Oprah Winfrey had a show about men like you! Hic! I need another beer for this please I think biting is romantic- don't you? When would you like to meet my parents? Mabye it would help if I thought about someone I really like? Have you seen "Fatal Attraction"? Don't mind me.. I always file my nails in bed. I hope I didn't forget to turn the gas oven off. Do you have a light? Don't worry, my dog's really friendly for a Doberman. Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper... I'll bet you didn't know I work for "The Enquirer". So that's why they call you MR. Flash! Please understand that I'm only doing this for a raise... -------------------------------

Guys shouldn't say:

A little rug burn never hurt anyone! (in the No Tell Motel) Hurry up! This room rents by the Hour! Can you please pass me the remote control? Do you accept Visa? On second thought, let's turn off the lights. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend! Hope you're as good looking when I'm sober... (holding a banana) It's just a little trick I learned at the zoo! Do you get any premium movie channels? But I just brushed my teeth... I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs! I think you have it on backwards. When is this supposed to feel good? Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs! You're good enough to do this for a living! Is that blood on the headboard? Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere? I wish we got the Playboy channel... No, really... I do this part better myself! It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate! This would be more fun with a few more people... That you I smell or is it your mattress stuffed with rotten potatoes? Now I know why he dumped you... Does your husband own a sawed-off shotgun? Have you ever considered liposuction? And to think, I didn't even have to buy you dinner! What are you planning to make for breakfast? Are those real or am I just behind the times? Were you by any chance repressed as a child? You'll still vote for me, won't you? I really hate women who actually think sex means something! I'll tell you who I'm fanatasizing about if you tell me who you're fantasizing about... A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time! Does this count as a date? You can cook, too right? Sorry about the name tags, I'm not very good with names. You could at least ACT like you're enjoying it! My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer! Is this a sin too? I've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain! Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn? Long kisses clog my sinuses... How long do you plan to be "almost there"? You mean you're NOT my blind date?
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Guys shouldn't say:

A little rug burn never hurt anyone! (in the No Tell Motel) Hurry up! This room rents by the Hour! Can you please pass me the remote control? Do you accept Visa? On second thought, let's turn off the lights. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend! Hope you're as good looking when I'm sober... (holding a banana) It's just a little trick I learned at the zoo! Do you get any premium movie channels? But I just brushed my teeth... I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs! I think you have it on backwards. When is this supposed to feel good? Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs! You're good enough to do this for a living! Is that blood on the headboard? Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere? I wish we got the Playboy channel... No, really... I do this part better myself! It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate! This would be more fun with a few more people... That you I smell or is it your mattress stuffed with rotten potatoes? Now I know why he dumped you... Does your husband own a sawed-off shotgun? Have you ever considered liposuction? And to think, I didn't even have to buy you dinner! What are you planning to make for breakfast? Are those real or am I just behind the times? Were you by any chance repressed as a child? You'll still vote for me, won't you? I really hate women who actually think sex means something! I'll tell you who I'm fanatasizing about if you tell me who you're fantasizing about... A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time! Does this count as a date? You can cook, too right? Sorry about the name tags, I'm not very good with names. You could at least ACT like you're enjoying it! My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer! Is this a sin too? I've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain! Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn? Long kisses clog my sinuses... How long do you plan to be "almost there"? You mean you're NOT my blind date?

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Two parents take their son on a vacation and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water.

The son comes running up to his mom and says, "Mommy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!"

The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says, "Mommy, I saw men with dingers a lot bigger than Daddy's!"

The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says, "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got!"

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

One day after a long days work a man walks into a bar. He realises that it's a gay bar, but decides to stay anyway. The bartender approaches and asks "What's the name of your penis?" The man replies, "I'm not like that, I just want a drink.” The bartender says, "I can't serve you until you give the name of your penis. For example the name of my penis is Nike, for the slogan Just Do It. I'll come back in a few minutes." So the man thinks and turns to the man on his left and asks him the name of his penis. The man replies, "It's Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking." The man then turns to his right and asks him. He replies "It's Ford. Have you driven a Ford lately?" The man thinks and then calls the bartender over. "I got a name, it's Secret." "Why is it secret?" asked the bartender? The man says "It's strong enough for a man but made for a woman".
          "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
          That is all.
          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Post a joke here?

Ok...

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Do you know how to spot the EXTROVERTED mathematician? He's the one who, when he talks to you, looks at YOUR shoes!

Three mothers decided to check the contents of their teenage daughters' purses. The brunette opened her daughter's purse and found a pack of cigarettes. "Oh, my God! I didn't know my daughter smokes!" The redhead went through her daughter's purse and found a flask of vodka. "Oh, my God! I didn't know my daughter drinks!" The blonde opened her daughter's purse and found a condom. "Oh, my God! I didn't know my daughter has a penis!"

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Did you hear about the blonde co-ed who went to a campus demonstration but didn't stay because it was too crowded?

A farmer was reduced to selling peaches door to door. A one house, a gorgeous young lady answered his knock, dressed only in a sheer negligee. After he showed her the peaches and asked if she wanted to buy some, she opened one side of her negligee and asked, "Are they as firm as this?" He gulped and nodded and a tear ran from his eye. Then she opened the other side of her negligee and asked, "Are they as nice and pink as this?" He nodded again as a tear ran from his other eye. She then opened the full length of her negligee and asked, "Are they as fuzzy as this?" The farmer broke down crying. She asked, "What's wrong?" Through his tears, he replied, "First, the drought got my corn, then the bank took my cattle, and now I'm gonna get screwed out of my peaches!"

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who finds such a man.

Two guys were walking through the woods when they saw a grizzly bear running toward them. One guy tore off his hiking boots and quickly pulled on a pair of sneakers from his bag. His buddy looked surprised. "You don't really think that those will make you run faster than a grizzly bear, do you?" "I don't need to run faster than the bear," his friend replied. "I just need to run faster than you!"

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who finds such a man.

A man lost his wife and went to the police. The policeman asked, "What are her characteristics?" "What do you mean, 'characteristics?'" The policeman said, "You know: Is her hair blonde? Her eyes blue? Her breasts big, etc.?" The man said, "That one's good! I'll take her!"

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

The math teacher noticed that Little Johnny was daydreaming in class again. "Johnny! What's 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?" Little Johnny immediately answered, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!"

A widower and a widow each lived alone in a Florida mobile home park for several years. One evening, at a community supper in the activity center, the two sat across from each other. As the meal ended, he finally gathered up his courage and asked, "Will you marry me?" After about a second of careful consideration, she answered, "Yes. Yes, I will!" The meal ended with a few pleasant exchanges and they went home to their respective trailers. The next morning, he was worried. Did she say "Yes" or "No?" He couldn't remember. So he telephoned her and explained that he didn't remember as well as he once did. Then he said how much he enjoyed their evening together. Finally, he asked, "When I asked you to marry me, did you say 'Yes' or did you say 'No'?" He was delighted when she replied, "I said 'Yes' and I meant it with all my heart." Then she paused before adding, "I'm glad you called because for the life of me I couldn't remember who asked me!"

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Object Gender: Ziploc Bags? Male, because they hold everything in and you can see right through them. Copiers? Female, because once they're turned off, they take a while to warm up again.. Hot Air Balloon? Male, because to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it. Sponges? Female, of course: they're soft, squeezable, and retain water. Subway? Male, because every day it uses the same old lines to pick people up. Web Page? Female, because they're always getting hit on. Hammer? Male, because even though it hasn't changed in 5,000 years, it's still handy to keep around. Hourglass? Female, because over time its weight shifts to the bottom. Remote Control? Female. You might think it should be male, but just think about how much pleasure it brings a man and how he'd be lost without it!

A former soldier was telling his drinking buddies about the first time he parachuted from a plane. "When it was time for me to jump, I got to the door and froze. My drill sergeant stood behind me and whispered in my ear, 'If you don't jump right now, I'm gonna stick my cock right up your ass!'" His buddies asked in anticipation, "So? Did you jump?" He replied, "Uh, yeah. A little at first!"

Comment

• larbo
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

Why do ******s put mustard on their tootsie rolls? So they won't bite their finger! BWWHAAaaahhahaha!

What's black, Got four legs, and yell's HODEEDO, HODEEDO? Two ******s trying to get in my elevator!
                          WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                            Why do I keep posting here?
                            Because as real shit I will stink till you bury me.

What's idiotic , got no brain, never speaks but vomits and should be thrown out of here soon?
                            Lousy Asswipe Racist Better Out
                            Hey, this is the JOKE thread here, moron. Not the JERK thread. So keep out!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jurak
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2005

There's no egg in eggplant nor
                              ham in hamburger; neither apple
                              nor pine in pineapple.

English muffins weren't invented
                              in England or French fries in
                              France. Sweetmeats are candies
                              while sweetbreads, which aren't
                              sweet, are meat.

We take English for granted. But
                              if we explore its paradoxes, we
                              find that quicksand can work
                              slowly, boxing rings are square,
                              and a guinea pig is neither from
                              Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write but
                              fingers don't fing, grocers don't
                              groce and hammers don't ham ? If
                              the plural of tooth is teeth, why
                              isn't the plural of booth, beeth ?
                              One goose, two geese. So one
                              moose, two meese? One index,
                              two indices.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables,
                              what does a humanitarian eat ?
                              Sometimes I think all the English
                              speakers should be committed to
                              an asylum for the verbally insane.
                              In what other language do people recite
                              at a play and play at a recital ?
                              Ship by truck and send cargo by
                              ship ? Have noses that run and feet
                              that smell ? Park on driveways and
                              drive on parkways ?

How can a slim chance and a fat
                              chance be the same, while a wise
                              man and a wise guy are opposites ?
                              How can overlook and oversee be
                              opposites, while quite a lot and
                              quite a few are alike ? How can the
                              weather be hot as hell on one day
                              and cold as hell another ?

You have to marvel at the unique
                              lunacy of a language in which your
                              house can burn up as it burns
                              down, in which you fill in a form
                              by filling it out, and in which an
                              alarm clock goes off by going on.

People, not computers invented
                              English, and it reflects the
                              creativity of the human race
                              (which, of course, is not a race at
                              all).

That is why, when the stars are
                              out, they are visible, but when the
                              lights are out, they are invisible.
                              And why, when I wind up my watch,
                              I start it, but when I wind up this
                              essay, I end it !

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                              That is all.
                              Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2005

A drunk walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders
                                a drink. Looking around, he sees 3 real mean looking men sitting at a corner
                                table.
                                He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks the
                                biggest, meanest, biker in the face and says:
                                "I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck
                                naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!"
                                The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are
                                confused, because he is one bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat.
                                The drunk leans on the table again and says: "I got it on with your grandma
                                and she is good, the best I ever had!"
                                The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the biker still says
                                nothing.
                                The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, "I'll tell you
                                something else, boy, your grandma liked it!"
                                At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders, looks
                                him square in the eyes and says,... "Grandpa ... Go home, you're drunk"
                                That is all.
                                Icon.

Comment

Working...