FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
    There was a cuisine contest last week-end, consisting in answering to questions about recipes. I was a bit "forced" to take part in it. I don't know too much about cooking, but I was damned lucky because I made no mistake. This feat owed me the top prize: my weight in olive oil, plus... 20 euros a day! Ain't that luck, 20 euros per day...
    Then, anybody will ask: "How long?!"

And I'll answer: "Till the day I shit the mayo!"
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

lms2
    Between 6:30 and 6:45
    Four guys who worked together always golfed as a group at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday. Unfortunately, one of them got transferred
    out of town and they were talking about trying to fill out the foursome.

A woman standing near the tee said, "Hey, I like to golf, can I join the group?" They were hesitant, but said she could come once to try it and they could see what they thought.

They all agreed and she said, "Good, I'll be there at 6:30 or 6:45." She showed up right at 6:30, and wound up setting a course record with a 7-under par round. The guys went nuts and everyone in the clubhouse congratulated her.

Meanwhile, she was fun and pleasant the entire round. The guys happily invited her back the next week and she said, "Sure, I'll be here at 6:30 or 6:45."

Again, she showed up at 6:30 Sunday morning. Only this time, she played left-handed, and matched her 7-under par score of the previous week. By now the guys were totally amazed, and they asked her to join the group for keeps. They had a beer after their round, and one of the guys asked her, "How do you decide if you're going to golf right-handed or left-handed?"

She said, "That's easy. Before I leave for the golf course, I pull the covers off my husband, who sleeps in the nude.
    If his member is pointing to the right, I golf right-handed; if it's pointed to the left, golf left-handed."

One of the guys asked, "What if it's pointed straight up?"

She said, "Then I'll be here at 6:45."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-22-2011 @ 11:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This guy goes to the pub (or bar if you are american) and has 13 or 14 pints. He stands up to walk home, but he fell flat on his face. So, he tries again, but to the same result. So, he tries plan B, and that is to crawl outside. He does this because he thinks some fresh-air would sober him up. Once outside, he tries once again to stand up, but once again he falls flat on his face. He then decides that the only way he will get home is if he crawls. So, sure enough, he crawls 5 or 6 blocks home, feeling much embarrasment when spotted by pedestrians. He finally gets home and tries one last time to stand up, but, as you have probably guessed, he falls straight back down. So, he bangs the bottom of the door, and his wife opens up, and he crawls indoors and into his bed, where he sleeps all night.

Next morning, his wife wakes him up;

"You were drinking again last night, weren't you?" she says.

"No", he replies, "what makes you say that?"

"The landlord called-you left your wheelchair in the pub again."

lms2
    Mother Superior: "Sister Maria, if you walk through town at night, and you're accosted by a man with bad intentions, what would you do?"
    Sister Maria: "I would lift my habit, mother Superior."
    Mother Superior (shocked): "And what would you do next?"
    Sister Maria: "I would tell him to drop his pants."
    Mother Superior: (even more shocked) "And what then?"
    Sister Maria: "I would run away. I can run much faster with my habit up than he with his pants down."

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
    This guy goes to the pub (or bar if you are american) and has 13 or 14 pints. He stands up to walk home, but he fell flat on his face. So, he tries again, but to the same result. So, he tries plan B, and that is to crawl outside. He does this because he thinks some fresh-air would sober him up. Once outside, he tries once again to stand up, but once again he falls flat on his face. He then decides that the only way he will get home is if he crawls. So, sure enough, he crawls 5 or 6 blocks home, feeling much embarrasment when spotted by pedestrians. He finally gets home and tries one last time to stand up, but, as you have probably guessed, he falls straight back down. So, he bangs the bottom of the door, and his wife opens up, and he crawls indoors and into his bed, where he sleeps all night.

Next morning, his wife wakes him up;

"You were drinking again last night, weren't you?" she says.

"No", he replies, "what makes you say that?"

"The landlord called-you left your wheelchair in the pub again."
    LMAO!

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    05-30-2005 @ 01:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The family of a gravely ill patient has a meeting with his doctor.
    The doctor informs them that they will need to perform an emergency brain transplant.
    The family finds out that their insurance will not cover the procedure. They ask the doctor what their options are.
    He tells them that they have two choices. They can put in a male brain or a female brain. He continues by giving them the cost of each. The male brain is $15,000, while the female brain is only $7,500.
    As the family begins discussing the options, the little sister of the patient tugs on the doctors coat and asks "why does the female brain cost less than the male brain?"

The doctor explains "we discount the female brains because they've been used."

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Three builders are having their lunch. They get out their sandwhiches and looked in horror. One of them says;

"Fucking hell, fucking cheese butties again. I am sick of cheese butties."

Another replies, "Yes, so am I."

The other, "Do you know what? I am so sick of cheese sandwiches that I could kill myself."

The first builder has an idea, "If I get cheese butties tommorrow, then I am going to throw myself off the scafholding,"

The second: "So will I."

The Third,"Yes, me too"

Then, after eating their lunch, the three of them went round the local.

And so it came to the next days lunch break. The third builder nervously looked to see what was on his butties, to find that they were ham. Relieved, he quickly ate his sandwhiches and went round the local.

The second builder opened up his sandwiches to find that they were jam. He ate them, and went round the local.

However, when it came to the first builders butties, he found that they were cheese again. He ate them and, as promised, threw himself off the scafholding. The other two returned from the local and looked at their workmates dead body.

When they attended the man's funeral, the widow asked,

"Why? Why did he do it? You must know something?"

The two looked at each other nervously. Finally, one of them said,

"OK, we are sorry to have to tell you this, and it is really stupid, and you'll probably feel guilty about it because you did his lunch for him, but he had cheese sandwiches every day for 5 years, and one day he said, 'if I get cheese butties tommorrow, I'm going to kill myself,' and you know that he was a man of his word, and the next day, he had cheese butties, so, he killed himself"

"Stupid bastard, he made his own butties"

!
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2011 @ 04:04 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Why are redneck murders so hard to solve?

No dental records, and all the DNA is the fuckin' same!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

The newlyweds checked into the honeymoon suite, but the next morning came down to breakfast separately and immediately started arguing. After the wife left, the man asked the hotel manager if he could check out early because his new wife had left him. The manager asked, "What's wrong? Didn't you have a good time last night?" The man replied, "Oh, last night was the best night of my life." "Then why did she leave?" He replied, "I had it with the maid!"

The exhausted blonde dragged herself into the doctor's office. "Doc, the neighborhood dogs bark all night. I can't get a wink of sleep." The doctor examined her and found her some samples. "These new sleeping pills work great. A few of these and your troubles will be over." "Great," said the blonde. "I'll try anything!" The next week, she returned, looking even worse. "Doc, your plan stinks. I'm more tired than I was before!" "I don't understand how that could be," said the doctor, shaking his head. "Those are the strongest pills on the market!" "Maybe so, but now I spend all night chasing those dogs and even when I finally catch one, I can't get him to swallow those pills!"

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
    "Maybe so, but now I spend all night chasing those dogs and even when I finally catch one, I can't get him to swallow those pills!"
    A pretty good one.

I'm afraid everybody knows the following one, but...

It all happens in the Canadian Far North, in autumn. Pierre Petit Pierre (which means "Peter Shortpeter") is sawing timber in a wood for the next winter. Sitting on a tree trunk like on the day Pierre started working, smoking his pipe quietly, an old wise Indian repeats: "Winter be harsh!"
    Pierre Petitpierre thinks to himself again: "This man knows how the weather goes in the area, he must be right. Let's fell more timber. I'm gonna gather twice as much as I intended to. That'll do, I reckon. Let's work for one more month!"
    Then, Pierre works on and on, getting more exhausted every day. And the big chief is always there, sitting and watching him, always saying:
    "Winter be very harsh!"
    One day, in the end of fall, as the wise man had just said "Winter be very, very harsh", Pierre has suddenly had enough. He walks towards the old chief and asks him, most irritated:
    "What the fuck tells you that next winter's gonna be tough!!?? You tell me!"
    Then the old Indian, full of dignity, calmly says:
    "Winter be very harsh. White man felling lots timber."

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks Jérôme.

I was so naïve as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn and do nothing.

Two priests headed for the showers late one night, but after undressing, they realized there was no soap. Father John volunteered to return to his room to get some, and, since it was so late at night, didn't bother to dress. He grabbed two bars, but halfway back to the shower, heard some nuns coming around a corner. With nowhere to hide, he ducked into a niche and stood absolutely still, posing like a statue. The three nuns stopped and commented on how lifelike this new sculpture looked. One tentatively reached over and pulled on the "sculpture's" penis. Startled, Father John dropped a bar of soap. "Look," said the nun. "It's not just a sculpture, it's a soap dispenser!" To test her theory, the second nun pulled next. Playing along, Father John dropped the other bar of soap. Now the third nun wanted a turn. She pulled several times but nothing happened, so she kept pulling until she suddenly shouted, "Saints be praised, girls! It also dispenses hand lotion!"

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
    Thanks Jérôme.

I was so naïve as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn and do nothing.

Two priests headed for the showers late one night, but after undressing, they realized there was no soap. Father John volunteered to return to his room to get some, and, since it was so late at night, didn't bother to dress. He grabbed two bars, but halfway back to the shower, heard some nuns coming around a corner. With nowhere to hide, he ducked into a niche and stood absolutely still, posing like a statue. The three nuns stopped and commented on how lifelike this new sculpture looked. One tentatively reached over and pulled on the "sculpture's" penis. Startled, Father John dropped a bar of soap. "Look," said the nun. "It's not just a sculpture, it's a soap dispenser!" To test her theory, the second nun pulled next. Playing along, Father John dropped the other bar of soap. Now the third nun wanted a turn. She pulled several times but nothing happened, so she kept pulling until she suddenly shouted, "Saints be praised, girls! It also dispenses hand lotion!"
    A great, great one! Thumbs up!

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was watching this film on pirate video (remember those?-they were out before DVD) the other night, it was called 'Constipated'. You wouldn't have seen it, because it hasn't come out yet.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Two young college students had just finished having sex when the girl murmured, "I finally did it. I'm no longer a virgin." He looked surprised. "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?" "Well," she explained, "I swore I'd wait to lose my virginity until I was with the man I love." Astounded, the guy replied, "So you really do love me?" "Oh, hell no!" she said. "I just got tired of waiting!"

A Swiss man needed directions, so he pulled up to a bus stop where two Americans were waiting. "Excusez-moi, parlez vous Francais?" he asked. The two Americans just stared at him. "Entschuldigung, koennen sie Deutsch sprechen?" he tried. The two continued to stare. "Parlare Italiano?" No response. "Hablan ustedes Español?" Nothing. The man drove off in disgust. One American turned to the other and said, "You know, maybe we should learn a foreign language." "Why?" said the other. "That guy knew four and it didn't help him at all!"

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The first one's good, but the second's killer. Looks like Ladies' Night in Buffalo.

Attending her first wedding, the little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed all in white?" Her mother replied, "Because white is the color of happiness and today is the happiest day of her life." The child thought about this and then said, "So why is the groom dressed all in black?"

Ralph Wilson assembled the perfect Buffalo Bills football team, except for quarterback. He scouted every college, the Canadian and European leagues, everywhere... but he couldn't land the right guy to guarantee a Super Bowl win. Then he saw a report from Iraq in which a young Iraqi with an incredible arm threw a hand grenade into a 15th story window over a hundred yards away. Bullseye! He threw another grenade 75 yards right down a chimney. Bullseye! Then he threw another through the open window of a car driving past him at 100 mph. Bullseye! Wilson shouted, "The perfect arm! I've got to get him!" Eventually he did just that, brought him to the States, taught him football, and that year the Bills won the Super Bowl. The young Iraqi soldier was named MVP. After the game, he called his mother. "I don't want to talk to you," she snapped. "You deserted us. Right now, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. The election was a joke. Your brothers were nearly beaten to death last week. I keep your sister at home so she doesn't get raped!" His mother paused and then tearfully added, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Buffalo!"

Cheers! :bottle:

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

The National Traffic Safety Board decided to install "black boxes" in a sampling of cars across the nation.

Those cars which were in an accident were studied.

In every State the car's driver's LAST WORDS were "oh shit" or "fuck!!!"

Except in Montana

There, the most used LAST WORDS were..........

Here, hold my beer and watch this........

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nice ones!

Here's a true story.

Last September, within the first weeks of the current schoolyear, I had a weekday party with friends. A tough one.
    The day after, I got up at 6, no need to explain how hard it was... I drove the 40 fucking miles to the high school where I teach (English ), saw a few colleagues, socialized a little, and went to my classroom.
    I made the pupils come in, not paying attention they wanted to tell me something... I made them understand I didn't want to talk...

I took the register, called the names, while the pupils were trying to tell me something. After a while, I started getting upset about the fact nobody answered any name... "Are you smart kids doing this on purpose?!"

One of them eventually said: "Sir, we only see you sooner, at 10..." It was 8, and the colleague supposed to have the class was late...
    I had been mistaken...
    I pleaded that timetables had just changed for every classes, which was right. But that morning I really wasn't on anybody's wavelength...

Morale: don't drink and teach!
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-29-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

i'm stickying this , cos everyone likes a good joke !

look at sammy

everytime he looks in the fucking mirror he must piss himself with laughter

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

How do you get a witch pregnant ???

YOU FUCK HER !!!!

Spammy Gaygear Red Tubby
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2005 @ 05:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm thinking of having a points system for jokes

1 star for a lame one up to 5 stars for a real whizzbang woofo bollocks straining killer of a joke

Well done so far , kiddies , the Pope is most impressed

Must fly , I'm off to shag a choirboy and stick a crucifix up my ass.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

A redneck's last words???

"Hey Fellas! LOOK!"

WHAT do Whales put on their toast???

"Jellyfish"!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Speaking of whales....................

How do you circumsize a whale ??

Send down fore-skin divers!!!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cadbury and Merck have combined to create a new mint-flavored birth control pill for women to take just before sex. They call it, "Pre-dick-a-mints."

The octogenarian golfer moved to a new town and joined the local country club. On his first visit to his new club, he had no partner, so the assistant pro took pity on him and said he would play with him. The 80-year-old asked him, "How many strokes do I have to give you?" The young pro was surprised. "Why, none, old man. Shouldn't I be giving some to you?" "I've been playing pretty well lately; my problem is I just can't get out of the danged sand traps." So they agreed to play and the old boy really did play well. By the time they hit the par four, 18th hole, they were even. The pro had a nice drive and was on the green in two. The old man also hit a nice drive, but his approach shot landed in a deep bunker beside the green. After slowly making his way down into the sand trip, he hit a sweet high shot that landed on the green and rolled into the cup. Birdie. Match. And all the money! The pro walked over to the sand trap where his opponent was still standing. He said, "Nice shot. I thought you said you have trouble getting out of sand traps?" The octogenarian replied, "I do. Would you please give me a hand?"

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How is a woman like an insurance policy? Both are expensive, hard to understand, and the results aren't guaranteed!

The American Medical Association has just announced the benefits of giving patients in need of a blood transfusion chicken blood either with, or instead of, human blood. It seems it makes the men cocky and the women lay better!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

While sport fishing off the Florida coast, a tourist capsized his boat. Although he could swim, his fear of alligators made him cling to the overturned craft. Spotting an old beachcomber on shore, he shouted, "Are there any gators around here?" "Naw," replied the old man. "Ain't been none fer years!" Feeling safe, the tourist started swimming leisurely to shore. About halfway, he paused to rest and shouted at the same old guy, "So what did they do to get rid of the gators?" "Didn't do nothin'," replied the beachcomber. "Sharks got 'em all!"

The newlyweds were enjoying breakfast in bed. "Honey, tonight we're gonna try something new." "Oh, really? What's left?" "68." "68? What's that?" "That's where you do me and I'll just owe you one!"

SHEEP PEN Yahweh
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What does a redneck say while she's losing her virginity?

"Get offa me, Paw! Yer crushin' muh cigarette!"

Cunning Linguist
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-23-2013 @ 10:03 PM
    Status
    Thanks

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and a bucket of buffalo manure in the other.

He says to the waiter, "Me want coffee".

The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up". He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee, and the Indian drinks it down in one gulp, picks up the bucket of manure, throws it into the air, blasts it with the shotgun, then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand and a bucket of buffalo manure in the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, "Me want coffee". The waiter says "Whoa, Tonto. We're still cleaning up your mess from the last time you were here. What the heck was that all about, anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Me in training for upper management/sales position. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the shit, and disappear for the rest of the day.

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

A man is dating three women and wants to pick one to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.
    The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up, and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with The money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest tits. Men are like that, you know.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

a guy walks into his house with a duck.

he announces 'this is the pig i've been fucking'.

his wife says 'that's not a pig, it's a duck'!

the guy says 'i was talking to the duck'.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Now, son," said the farmer to his new hired hand, "are you sure you know just how long cows should be milked?" "Yep," came the reply. "'Bout the same as short 'uns!"

A doctor spoke to a large audience at a medical convention. "Red meat is awful. Soft drinks are all sugar. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets are disastrous. Our drinking water is often impure. But one food causes more grief and suffering than anything else. Does anyone know which food it is?" A voice from the back of the room said softly, "Wedding cake?"

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

What's the difference between OJ Simpson and Christopher Reeve?

*You supply the punch line*

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re- booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I am sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but, I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone, "May I have your attention please," she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
    If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore "F*** You!". Without flinching, she smiled and said, I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that too.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Joe Thunder.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Van Hagar

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This one's so good it will be posted apart from any other:

A Greek and an Italian were discussing whose culture was superior. The Greek said, "We have the Parthenon." The Italian replied, "We have the Coliseum." The Greek retorted, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics." The Italian nodded agreement, but said, "But we built the Roman Empire." With a flourish of finality the Greek said, "Yeah, but we invented sex!" The Italian thought a moment and then trumped him. "Perhaps, but we Italians introduced it to women!"

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

HaHa,Nice one Pussy,Did I tell you guys I'm part Italian?

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cohen showed up at synagogue one Saturday and the
    rabbi almost fell down when he saw him.
    Cohen had never been seen in a synagogue in his life.
    After Services, the rabbi caught Cohen and said:
    "Mr. Cohen, I am so glad you decided to come
    here. What made you come?"

Cohen said, "I got to be honest with you, Rabbi, a
    while back, I misplaced my favorite hat and I really,
    really love that hat. I know that Levy had one just like
    mine and I knew that Levy came to Services every
    Saturday. I also knew that Levy takes off his hat during
    Services and he leaves it in the back of the Shull.
    So, I was going to leave after the SHMAH and steal
    Levi's hat."

The rabbi said: "Well, Cohen, I notice that you didn't
    steal Levy's hat. What changed your mind?

Cohen said "Well, after I heard your sermon on the Ten
    Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal
    Levy's hat."

The rabbi gave Cohen a big smile and said "After I
    talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' you decided
    you would rather do without your hat than burn in
    Hell, right?"

Cohen shook his head and said: "No, Rabbi, after you
    talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery'
    I remembered where I left it."

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

These are real notes written by parents in a Mississippi school
    district.

Misspellings have been left intact.

1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today.
    Please execute him.

2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her
    shot.

3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, and also the 33.

4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

5. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell
    out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his
    face.

7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He
    was hurt in the growing part.

8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose
    vowels.

11. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had
    (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) ...I give up!...

12. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea
    and his boots leak.
    13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

14. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

15. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping
    because I don't know what size she wears.

16. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot
    to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

17. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend
    her funeral.

18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She
    spent the weekend with the Marines.

19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold
    and could not breed well.

20. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed
    with gramps.

21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

22. Please excuse Brenda, she has been sick and under the doctor.

23. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat. Her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be
    something going around, because her father even got hot last night.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-20-2022 @ 10:16 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dis is so good Joe Rogan wishes he wrote tit:

H-h-here tit gooes:

no, here tit goes:

no here: haha

here;

Q: Wot is da difference between Bill Clinton, Jane Fonda, and GW Bush?

A: Jane Fonda is da only o1ne dat went t2o Vietnam.

think aboot dat o1ne f4or a moment

<marquee direction=left>November 22, 1963</marquee>
    we're not just gonna f4orget dat tit happuned dis time no, no, no,noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CLEVELAND LOVES JANE FONDA
    IT AIN'T OVER YET
    Is Jane A Commie T2oDay? huh

Cunning Linguist
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-23-2013 @ 10:03 PM
    Status
    Thanks

THE LONELY LITTLE BRAIN CELL (c)
    > >
    Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which by mistake happened
    to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at
    the top of her voice "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away .....
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "We're down here."

Thread Information