Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Time For Us To Play Baseball!!

They Thought I Was Dead
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-13-2012 @ 01:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    fuck it iwill play mascot i play hs football so i can beat up the hagar mascot
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

They Thought I Was Dead
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    i will be team hitman or mascot whatever you need

They Thought I Was Dead
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    did i also mention i have guns! and i work out from football and tennis practices ...only thing i like about my school

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Alright, what's left?

We got the grassy knoll covered and howler monkeys on mounds....

Round mounds of profounds!

Billy Martin.....we need a Billy Martin.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

mattiew23m
    i'll take centerfield.... I can still have drink in hand, right?

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bobgnote
    OK, I hit with decent power, considering I'm yer 3noE daddy, but hey, I just went to all three battle of the bay con As, and I threw wicked tennis ball bp each day, about two hours yesterday and today, and some of that was sprintout football QB drills.

If you aren't Rik Hendrix or somebody you need 1 of me instead of several pitchers. Unless you know how to get females to do that, then hey, how fast could I possibly fuck off the dirt mound.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........bobgnote.

He can even make a simple game of baseball a complete mystery.

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2017 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........bobgnote.

He can even make a simple game of baseball a complete mystery.

LMAO

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2006 @ 06:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Post MY sister is an ol' WF mile that has grown kids but she makes hella fudge

AND, baseball ain't a mystery. Play it or donut, and you eat that unless you're Roddick or some kinda A guy like we know, from college programs out here or there.

For BASEBALL, you-all need BP.

For BASEBALL, YOU need pitching-hitting-D.

For BASEBALL, :confused: meine Damen und Herren, you-all need to establish practice sessions or wait until Mary Carey is enough of a DLR fan. When THAT happens, and when SHE is into DLR baseball, THEN maybe enough Hispanic dudes will be into it, so some region with DLR anti-chupistas might actually hold a BATTING-FUCKING PRACTICE.

OR, you let Rikk get a good idea, but since he is Lord Fish-in-pants, not more, when he buys the Angels we can see lots of 90+ guys and gals into DLR getting up on the mound at his bitchin' ghost picnic.

Picnics are good, if that is what the business needs. Damn anybody who doesn't bat, since I feed it fat until you need to get struck out. See Tyler the new Giants closer? Same school, but he played catcher. He works faster than most, every few seconds, POP. Maybe he won't over-reach and get hurt.

I can do that, but not at 90 mph. For bp, and even assholes from the corporations who have no possible positive application in any US cultural gathering must admit baseball that actually happens needs hitters, I am a tireless bp PITCHER WHO HITS LIKE NATIONAL LEAGUE, and so, I am Messieur Natural to you lot, and Mr. Savage can play first when he thinks any of this is worth a shit smeared on chicks and money. I can approach 90 by the end of summer if I collect enough bp, your objects within reason, tennis balls, BASEBALLS, t-balls, DODGE BALLS, Basket-fucking balls, ROCKS.

Any bp needs some unit to get out there with lots of sunscreen and work tirelessly until the hitters have undergone hand-eye drills, maybe even entire companies. That means LOTS OF ACCURACY. Here I am. Sorry if you don't like actual guitar players who got that way by learning hella new skills unexpectedly, but until you quit scaring the pro athletes off with bs and bad music, I am also the QB@shotgun.
    Last edited by bobgnote; 06-28-2005 at 02:09 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 487 Posts

Re: MY sister is an ol' WF mile that has grown kids but she makes hella fudge

Originally posted by bobgnote
    AND, baseball ain't a mystery. Play it or donut, and you eat that unless you're Roddick or some kinda A guy like we know, from college programs out here or there.

For BASEBALL, you-all need BP.

For BASEBALL, YOU need pitching-hitting-D.

For BASEBALL, :confused: meine Damen und Herren, you-all need to establish practice sessions or wait until Mary Carey is enough of a DLR fan. When THAT happens, and when SHE is into DLR baseball, THEN maybe enough Hispanic dudes will be into it, so some region with DLR anti-chupistas might actually hold a BATTING-FUCKING PRACTICE.

OR, you let Rikk get a good idea, but since he is Lord Fish-in-pants, not more, when he buys the Angels we can see lots of 90+ guys and gals into DLR getting up on the mound at his bitchin' ghost picnic.

Picnics are good, if that is what the business needs. Daman anybody who doesn't bat, since I feed it fat until you need to get sgtruck out. See Tyler the new Giants closer? Same school, but he played catcher. He works faster than most, every few seconds, POP. Maybe he won't over-reach and get hurt.

I can do that, but not at 90 mph. For bp, and even assholes from the corporations who have no possible positive application in any US cultural gathering must admit baseball that actually happens needs hitters, I am a tireless bp PITCHER WHO HITS LIKE NATIONAL LEAGUE, and so, I am Messieur Natural to you lot, and Mr. Savage can play first when he thinks any of this is worth a shit smeared on chicks and money. I can approach 90 by the end of summer if I collect enough bp, your objects within reason, tennis balls, BASEBALLS, t-balls, DODGE BALLS, Basket-fucking balls, ROCKS.

Any bp needs some unit to get out there with lots of sunscreen and work tirelessly until the hitters have undergone hand-eye drills, maybe even entire companies. That means LOTS OF ACCURACY. Here I am. Sorry if you don't like actual guitar players who got that way by learning hella new skills unexpectedly, but until you quit scaring the pro athletes off with bs and bad music, I am also the QB@shotgun.

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2006 @ 06:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

You can read. When you pop the entire quick quote, you might want to wait till I take out the typos.

Thread Information