X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    If I was a raving neocon warmonger demanding that others die for corporate profits and/or Zionist Likud expansionism, you would have a valid point.

But since I am opposed to any and all wars that are not specifically for the defense of the United States of America, I don't ask others to do that which I would not do myself. Unlike most of the neocons on this board (yourself being an exception) and about 99% of the scumbags over at Free Republic and other Busheep sites.

C'mon FORD, I was just messing with you. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Actually, all this military service crap concerning any political candidate pisses me the hell off. It should be off the table concerning a candidates qualifications. Being a vet, it didn't bother me in the least that Clinton had no military experience ( actually, I was active duty under Clinton). That's the way our nation is set up.

Both sides need to knock this crap off. I WAS a member of two veteran's organizations and quit going to the meetings because all they ever did was bitch at each other. That and drink beer.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I registered for the draft in 1979 as required by law. It was at the US Post Office on either Pike or Pine St. downtown. I remember being handed something outside by someone telling me I could be a cont. objecter.

Had I been drafted, I would have served as opposed to running and hiding.

But as FORD stated, I too am opposed to all wars, ESPECIALLY this one we're in now.

My grandfather served in the Pacific in WWII, my father in Nam.

I'm not a pussy. I just hate the thought of killing someone who POSES NO THREAT TO ME, MINE, OR MY COUNTRY. [i.e. Iraqis]

Flame away, Brie
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        I registered for the draft in 1979 as required by law. It was at the US Post Office on either Pike or Pine St. downtown.
        Weird, I had no idea I was speaking to a fellow Seattleite.

Beautiful weather we're having today, eh?
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• doyousuckdick?
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jun 2005

Lounge, how bout mixing in a job or atleast go the fuck outside once in a while. Sitting in front of your computer bitching about our great president simply ain't getting it done. You had your chance to vote. What the fuck happened to your here jim kerry. He got buried by one of the biggest margins in presidential history. He made an ass of himself, much like you do here on a regular basis with all your whining nonsense. thank you.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Weird, I had no idea I was speaking to a fellow Seattleite.

Beautiful weather we're having today, eh?
            Raining sideways, counselor

Not quite the light show we had yesterday

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by doyousuckdick?
              Lounge, how bout mixing in a job or atleast go the fuck outside once in a while. Sitting in front of your computer bitching about our great president simply ain't getting it done. You had your chance to vote. What the fuck happened to your here jim kerry. He got buried by one of the biggest margins in presidential history. He made an ass of himself, much like you do here on a regular basis with all your whining nonsense. thank you.
              Joe Thunder returns

What's this joey, your 6th alias?

Still claiming to own this site? Ready for ANOTHER banning????

Go back to posting to yourself on the Wall, fuckstump

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by doyousuckdick?
                Your new alias is quite revealing, joey.

I guess you've decided to "come out" ??

good for you. Just stay away from the kids this time, or your parole will be revoked again

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Your new alias is quite revealing, joey.

I guess you've decided to "come out" ??

good for you. Just stay away from the kids this time, or your parole will be revoked again
                  Joe Thunder, he is what he eats.

Dick.

Pathetic fucking loser.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I registered for the draft in 1979 as required by law. It was at the US Post Office on either Pike or Pine St. downtown. I remember being handed something outside by someone telling me I could be a cont. objecter.

Had I been drafted, I would have served as opposed to running and hiding.

But as FORD stated, I too am opposed to all wars, ESPECIALLY this one we're in now.

My grandfather served in the Pacific in WWII, my father in Nam.

I'm not a pussy. I just hate the thought of killing someone who POSES NO THREAT TO ME, MINE, OR MY COUNTRY. [i.e. Iraqis]

Flame away, Brie
                    No flames here. My tanks to fuel my flamethrowers are out of gas.

Actually, I have no opposition to people who oppose the war. :eek:

It's just their logic that spellbounds me sometimes.

The entire issue revolves around the support of one man, not the issue itself.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

The entire issue revolves around the support of one man, not the issue itself.
                      No it doesn't. While it's true that George Bush Jr is an arrogant fascist dumbass, the problem with Iraq is the treasonous criminal PNAC agenda, and the LIES which allowed the invasion to happen. Junior is the frontman for that crime, but he by no means takes all the blame for it.

It is very much the ISSUE of invading a sovereign nation which presented NO threat to the United States of America.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Loki
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

haw haw. thou fools and curs. thine day of reckoning is almost at hand. huzzah.
                        "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

• steve
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2004

"Many people argue that Vet-naam is a country still residing in an archaic communist place. Contrary to popular belief, their economy has advanced much. I myself will be staying in the luxery Hilton Hotel in beautiful downtown Hanoi."

Comment

Working...