• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Annika Sorenstam going for part three of the women's grand slam

Does anyone care about this?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Here's Annika...maybe this will change your mind...

she's trying to distract her opponent....
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Here's Annika and her "4-some" making sure the people on the tee"box" behind them can see the next few holes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Annika in her golf cart!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Sorry...here's Annika looking to distract another golfer...Wie perhaps?...not sure...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Annika's "4-some"

Comment

Working...