Status

Did Anybody ever see this?

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nice read, I like the part about sam"fat bastard" fucking hagar bein a MALL SANTA, got a good kick outta that!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Did Anybody ever see this?

LMAO!! Good stuff! I love this...

" NUMBER OF TIMES DAVE LEE ROTH GOT DEPRESSED:

Ooh - lots and lots and lots, probably. Like when his beloved dog, Sally, died. Or when he was replaced as Van Halen vocal-chore handler by fat bastard Sammy “Fucking” Hagar. For instance.

NUMBER OF TIMES DAVE LEE ROTH SELF-INDULGENTLY SAT THE FUCK DOWN AND BUMMED EVERYBODY ELSE THE FUCK OUT BY WRITING SOME REALLY DEPRESSING PIECE OF SHIT SONG ABOUT HOW FUCKING DEPRESSED AND GLOOMY AND MISERABLE HE WAS:

None. Nada. Zilch. You know I once shared a lift over at IPC towers with a total cunt of a Melody Maker journalist. And this cunt actually offered the opinion that Thom Yorke was (get this) “a better songwriter” than Dave Lee Roth because (and I SWEAR I am not making this up) “it’s much harder to write sad songs”. Is it fuck! Any cunt can churn out sad songs (as Thom Yorke has proved). But has the wonky-eyed one ever written anything as uplifting, spiritually invigorating all just plain all-out FUN as ‘Jump’? Er, no. He hasn’t. The scabby-jumpered, one-trick-pony, chocolate-monkey-cock sucking miserabilist fuckbucket.

and some cool Army mentions...
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Thread Information