DLR on "a" Sopranos episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juke

DLR on "a" Sopranos episode

The current issue of Rolling Stone has a picture of DLR sitting next to Tony Soprano in a episode of the Sopranos. It doesn't say what episode of the Sopranos however it's the VIP card game for all of you Soprano fans. Pic shows DLR in black shirt (no hat.. haha) with a lot of poker chips in front of the Diamond one. Don't know if this was taped before or after the Philly accident. Tonight of course is the season premiere of the Sopranos so Dave may or may not be seen tonight.
  • Tony Soprano

Re: DLR on "a" Sopranos episode

Originally posted by Juke
    The current issue of Rolling Stone has a picture of DLR sitting next to Tony Soprano in a episode of the Sopranos. It doesn't say what episode of the Sopranos however it's the VIP card game for all of you Soprano fans. Pic shows DLR in black shirt (no hat.. haha) with a lot of poker chips in front of the Diamond one. Don't know if this was taped before or after the Philly accident. Tonight of course is the season premiere of the Sopranos so Dave may or may not be seen tonight.

No fucking way?!?!?!

Comment

• MikeVanHln

Wasn't on tonight. I thought they were gonna show it because they had a scene in Atlantic City but, it did not happen. Maybe next week.

Comment

• Juke

Sorry Ton loc

Sorry Tone loc I didn't know there was a "patent" on the DLR/VIP card game sighting.. my bad I didn't want to go thru all the pages of Sammy Hagar luvas talkn trash emails looking 4 DLR fans... If I read one more frkn moron's email about how DLR doesn't sing all the lyric to the songs.. well that's another subject...fkit here it goes... Mick J doesn't sing all the lyrics and if a true VH/DLR fan knows.. DLR has NEVER ever EVER sang all the lyrics.. listen to the bootlegs from back in the Starwood days .. he didn't then .. so who gives a s- - t.. it's about smiling and having a good time..not a FN SAT/ACT test ! back to tone loc.. sorry Don

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think it's great that Dave is going to be on The Sopranos even though I don't plan on watching his little scene except possibly in reruns.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Re: Sorry Ton loc

Originally posted by Juke
            Sorry Tone loc I didn't know there was a "patent" on the DLR/VIP card game sighting.. my bad I didn't want to go thru all the pages of Sammy Hagar luvas talkn trash emails looking 4 DLR fans... If I read one more frkn moron's email about how DLR doesn't sing all the lyric to the songs.. well that's another subject...fkit here it goes... Mick J doesn't sing all the lyrics and if a true VH/DLR fan knows.. DLR has NEVER ever EVER sang all the lyrics.. listen to the bootlegs from back in the Starwood days .. he didn't then .. so who gives a s- - t.. it's about smiling and having a good time..not a FN SAT/ACT test ! back to tone loc.. sorry Don
            Goddamn dude, lay off the caffeine.

Thanks for the photo, Tony. I've been searching for it.

Comment

Working...