I'm proud to have a fetish for long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

me too!

Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Here you go Wayne L...Toe Sucking Girls Rodeo Band...

Country rage page dot com / toe sucking .htm

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Katydid loves you Wayne! E-mail her instead of me you freak, I have corns on my feet you fag.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I was just e-mailing Nickdfresh to tell him the truth because he thinks he can get me upset but he's wasting his mentally unstable time my friends. I know he's probably an out of work jerk with no life outside this DLR Army site which is his problem & he hates beautiful women as well which is sad.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Come and get'im ladies, post pictures of your feet for ol' Wayne L.!

Comment

• Wayne L.

What about hot legs Nickdfresh?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
                I was just e-mailing Nickdfresh to tell him the truth because he thinks he can get me upset but he's wasting his mentally unstable time my friends. I know he's probably an out of work jerk with no life outside this DLR Army site which is his problem & he hates beautiful women as well which is sad.
                Well, I don't work on Saturday's Wayne. Isn't it about time for you to start your shift at Wendy's?

My "time" would not "mentally unstable" you self-nullifying nit wit, I WOULD BE! Use grammar properly you hick fool.

Wayne, did you even graduate from High School or get a GED? College?

Where did I ever say I hate beautiful women Wayne, unlike you I've dated a few of 'em. I bet you'd do anything to give my ex-girlfriend a foot massage. She had such nice little, soft feet. But that's not really my thing dude. Do you sit at local malls and stare at young girls feet you freak?:confused: Oh God, it just occurred to me---Wayne, are you a shoe salesman? Awwwwe! That image of Wayne fondling ladies feet as he pretended to fit them for shoes is ruining my lunch here. I bet Katydid would come over and buy shoes though from you buddy.

Maybe you shouldn't comment on other's job situations Wayne, they wouldn't let do what I do you under-educated, hick feet-lovin' freak!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What about hot legs Nickdfresh?
                  Attraction to legs is semi-normal Wayne, you however are sort of, well not sort of, TOTALLY CREEPY! Posting personals ad's on a fan site for girls with nice feet. Dude, you have problems.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

HOLY SHIT! The return of Wayne!

I finally figured out where I knew Wayne L. from. He worked with Paul Winchell back in the 70's, using the stage name "Knucklehead Smiff". That's Wayne on the right with the great Paul Winchell.
                    You should give Paul a call Wayne, get the old act with him and Jerry Mahoney back together.

Comment

• Figs
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Happy belated birthday, Wayne

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Attraction to legs is semi-normal Wayne, you however are sort of, well not sort of, TOTALLY CREEPY! Posting personals ad's on a fan site for girls with nice feet. Dude, you have problems.
                        If you have a problem with guys like myself liking long, luscious legs on beautiful women then you must be crazy.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you have a problem with guys like myself liking long, luscious legs on beautiful women then you must be crazy.
                          No Wayne, not legs, FEET! You're a freak that sits in the back room of a shoe store sniffing used women's shoes you pathetic freak. You probably don't even notice their legs.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Happy Birthday Wayne!

41 years old.

DLR7884
                            Did mommy make you breakfast in bed?
                            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

A belated birthday gift for the foot fetish faggot!

Comment

• CROWBAR
                                Commando
                                • Sep 2004

Our fren, wayne L., shoe salesman by day, foot wanker at night!

Comment

Working...