I'm proud to have a fetish for long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?

Comment

• smaz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
      I'm PROUD I have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women which I have had ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's moe to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & ass guys, there's nothing more exciting that gets me hot & hard than caressing, kissing & licking her long, luscious legs then taking of her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tougue on her sexy feet, I'm proud to have a first cousin named Sandra M. that I love with all my heart who is in her early 50's that keeps me satisfied by letting me love & admire her long legs & sexy feet passionately & other things, I'm looking for that special lady at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could caress, kiss, lick, massage & suck endlessly.
      Great. Now go and tell someone who gives a fuck.
      Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• VHII
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

youre a weirdo

Comment

• Figs
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Well, that's not for us to say. But I can type in, say, 'sex... fetish'. It takes a little while. There. two thousand, two hundred and thirty matches. Just click on one, at random. Aaaagh, there. 'Dutch girls must be punished for having big boobs'. Now, you don't punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Excellent Figs! LMAO I never saw the infamous Wayne, cousin-feet-fucker-fetish thread.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He's baaaack!

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                He's baaaack!
                I know.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This one's for you Wayne!

HOT HUH!

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    This one's for you Wayne!

HOT HUH!
                    I don't think so. You do have pictures of long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women don't you?

Comment

• DLR7884
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Wayne, just stop.

You are going to go mental by the end of the day.

DLR7884
                      This is too fun for us.
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Dudes that like feet like them because women walk all over them.
                        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                          Dudes that like feet like them because women walk all over them.
                          You're crazy.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

You're crazy.
                            Dude it's probably totally true. You dont' come off as having a whole lot of game man. Your a bitches bitch if you know what I mean.

"Let me worship your feet and smell them. Stomp on my balls and call me a woman." You say.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                              Dude it's probably totally true. You dont' come off as having a whole lot of game man. Your a bitches bitch if you know what I mean.

"Let me worship your feet and smell them. Stomp on my balls and call me a woman." You say.
                              There's nothing going on in your head at all so stop pretending like your harassing me & you're supposedly intelligent when you're not.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

There's nothing going on in your head at all so stop pretending like your harassing me & you're supposedly intelligent when you're not.
                                Did I strike a nerve??? Tell me about the last woman that walked all over you. I hurt didn't it??? You thought if you were a better slave that she would have stayed wouldn't she??? But she is gone. Now you have to work another into your fetish but how??? Your not comfortable with women. They don't like you for you. She was the only one that understood and it's over. It still hurts just like the first day. The pain never goes away.

Comment

Working...