Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who is Sammy Hagar?

DLR7884
    Here comes the real answer....
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
      Commando
      • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
      David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who is Bette Midler?

DLR7884
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
          Commando
          • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?
          Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who is Bette Midler?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?
              Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Wait a minute...let's just get this straight...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

Wait a minute...let's just get this straight...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah, but then...

Who is David Lee Roth?
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah, but then...

Who is David Lee Roth?
                        Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Comment

• tydhurst
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tom Vu
                          Sammy Hagar is the Van Halen frontman and hard rocks king. who really know hot to rock and roll. He was not afraid of a shadows that could have been caused by replacing David Lee Roth. Others singers would have fail in such a situation. Sammy did what's no others could. He took Van Halen and made it better and rather than cave in to the pressure, Sammy Hagar kept the Van Halen franchise thriving both personally and artistically.

Sammy like another singer star Bette Midler have somethings in common. Bette Midler sing about the beaches while Sammy sings about the beaches of Cabo Wabo Wabo. Ask me who is Bette Midler.

HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!HE IS MILLIONAIRE!

with no face!
                          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who is Bette Midler?

DLR7884
                            I forgot. :p

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Shit...I'm trying to remember again...

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...