X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    It's on his bio page on his revamped web site...down the bottom of this page...

http://www.davidleeroth.com/bio/david-lee-roth.php
    Word.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

this is great news

and those pics of DLR's Cock are funny as hell
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

STELLAR as always DPA!!!

I'll be campin out for that book!!!
          GRATE NEWS!!!

Comment

• SloBurn
            Groupie
            • Jun 2005

I know this'll probably get votes taken away from me, but what was the first book titled?

If it's any REAL excuse, i live in Australia. We'er a bit "left of the middle" here....

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: Dave has a new book coming out!

sweet!

"His next book, The Tao of Dave: Rock 'n' Roll Philosophy with David Lee Roth, will find the self-proclaimed toastmaster of the immoral majority dispensing knowledge, wisdom, action packed anecdotes and knock-you-on-your-ass chili recipes amidst a collection of personal artwork and photos in what is sure to be the most off-the-hook philosophy book ever written."

Not listed on amazon.com yet...
              Whoa... Got to get that one...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by SloBurn
                I know this'll probably get votes taken away from me, but what was the first book titled?

If it's any REAL excuse, i live in Australia. We'er a bit "left of the middle" here....
                Dave's first book is titled "Crazy From The Heat."

And don't use living in Oz as an excuse!!!

Panamark is always right on the ball, and he lives there too!!
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Polk High
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

man you haven't aged in years and you love flippin the bird
                  We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SloBurn

Dude i'm 10 years younger than you, live in Australia and I own the book and is one of the best reads i've ever read.
                    Not only that i left it at work 1 day and another collegue of mine also read it and loved it too

Go to any Angus and Robertson Bookworld or Dymocks they'll have it either under Music or Autobiography

i bought it for like $22 in 2000

It's called Crazy from the Heat

And we're so not behind here in Australia, just cos our FM stations only know Of Jump, Panama, why can't this be love and Dreams from Van Halen/Van Hagar, and California Girls and Just like Paradise by Dave doesn't mean the whole continent is 'left of the middle'

I've been a dave fan since i was 2 and a 1/2
                    and if i was old enough in 1988 i would gone and seen him at the ent cent in sydney

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2004

This is also a reason the Dave never tours here either.

For Christ sake he tours on countries like Sweeden and Finland while in Europe and doesn't even come to Australia when he tours Japan, it's not like we're half the globe away, besides that he could even climb in New guines again after the tour, hell even if he was gonna do that i'd quit my job and break up with my girl just to be a jungle stud with that crazy ass mother fucker.

To do any of the crazy shit he has done in his life i'd give my left testacle to do, especially if it was in the company of a dead set legend like the Diamond One

Sorry if i'm a bit ropeable at the moment, i've had a bad night at work, i work at a club and an old lady died of a heart attack in front of me and i've hit the rona's pretty hard.

Take no offense from me fellow Aussie. I just get cut up pretty easily, especially when my hero Dave's involved

Comment

Working...