X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Official site my ass!

Yes, after five top-selling, multi-platinum albums with the Van Halen brothers, a eight-album-strong solo career that has found him in cahoots with music legends such as Nile Rogers, Steve Vai, Travis Tritt, Carl Wilson and Edger Winter, and enough lavish world tours to make even Donald Trump green with envy, where does a genuine Rock God go next? What is left to conquer after conquering the world? The silver screen, baby...

FIVE???? Who the fuck wrote that????
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Re: Official site my ass!

Originally posted by jero
    http://www.davidleeroth.com/bio/david-lee-roth.php

Yes, after five top-selling, multi-platinum albums with the Van Halen brothers, a eight-album-strong solo career that has found him in cahoots with music legends such as Nile Rogers, Steve Vai, Travis Tritt, Carl Wilson and Edger Winter, and enough lavish world tours to make even Donald Trump green with envy, where does a genuine Rock God go next? What is left to conquer after conquering the world? The silver screen, baby...

FIVE???? Who the fuck wrote that????
    It musta been Eddie V that wrote it. You know how he hates Diver Down.

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Anyway, happy birthday Carmine!

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jero
        Anyway, happy birthday Carmine!
        Thanks Jero!!

Comment

• Polk High
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

i'd even consider BOV 1 his cause nobody bought the new one cause there weren't any new roth songs on it. It was the 2 new roth songs that sold the BOV 1 not the best of songs cause we all had em.
          We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

again, already discussed here:

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...