X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Blood Sweat and Tears

can anyone honestly say they dont like them c'mon with songs like Lucrieta McEvil and Go down Gamblin' these guys kick ass
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Actually I dig some of their stuff....saw David Clayton Thomas live in the mid-90s...

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Hey Redball, thats some serious typos in the title... I'll fix it for ya..
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

That looks better !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I remember "Spinnin Wheel" but havent heard any other songs from these dudes..
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

thanks for fixing that i noticed it when i posted and i was pissed at how retarded i am.....i actually got into them from listening to "Love Line" with adam corrola and dr. drew bc for like a week they played it at night for no reason and i thought that it was hilarious/awesome
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Let's see...another song that was a hit for them back in the day is "When I Die" (I think that is the title but am not sure). It doesn't get the airplay at all anymore like Spinning Wheels did.

Another song I dig from that era is one by the Ides Of March called "Vehicle"

"I'm a friendly stranger in a black sedan won't you step inside my car..."
              Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-02-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...