How many African Americans died in WWII?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

How many African Americans died in WWII?

And how did the grand US of A reward those they had left behind for their sacrifice?
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Sounds to me like you want to answer the query yourself.

Go ahead.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      Sounds to me like you want to answer the query yourself.

Go ahead.
      Exactly. Google it up yourself. We are not your librarians. :p
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

You tell me exactly where they were left behind and i will tell you
        how many ok?

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Kentuckyklira gives my home state a bad name.
          He's all about stirring the shit so it stinks real good, ain't he?

And since we're drudging up the past, how was it exactly that the Jews were treated back then?

Man, world history is very ugly for all of us on planet earf, hunny.
          We all have things in our cultural past to be ashamed of.

But as they say back home.
          Leave yesterday in the past or you'll just ruin today with it.

Look to tomorrow my friend, a bighter day awaits, and I ain't G.W.Bush so GET OFF OUR ASS WITH YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN SPEW!

Oh look, an SS logo, you must feel soooooo proud of your heritage.

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

hey how many christians were killed in the roman times?
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Lots................

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

How many Jews were killed by the Germans during WWII? Not to mention French, Canadians, Americans, British, Dutch, Norwegians, Russians, Chechs, Serbs.

Dude, your country wasn't exactly the poster child for human rights.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                  hey how many christians were killed in the roman times?
                  And how many Muslims and Jews were killed by assholes calling themselves "Christians" in the Crusades and the Inquisition??

We could go round for round with this shit all night.

I don't have the numbers on the African Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans (many of whom were held in concentration camps in THIS country) or any other group during WWII. I can only point to two facts...

1) The contribution of African American troops was great enough that it caused President Truman to desegregate the Armed Forces during his term in office.

2) 20 million lives of ALL races, creeds, and colors would have been spared if the BCE had not funded Adolf Hitler. At least WWII put a stop to Hitler. But fascism is alive and well
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

lMMFAO, So, Ford, can ya tell us what the BCE did during the 15th Century?

Were they the dealers of the leaches?

A Classic Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin just popped into my head.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      lMMFAO, So, Ford, can ya tell us what the BCE did during the 15th Century?

Were they the dealers of the leaches?

A Classic Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin just popped into my head.
                      Nah, leeches actually have medicinal value. I've never tried them personally, but I've heard of naturopaths who keep leeches in a sterile environment and use them to drain blood from large bruised areas etc.

The BCE wouldn't approve of such practices because it would take away money from their friends in the pharmaceutical business
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        2) 20 million lives of ALL races, creeds, and colors would have been spared if the BCE had not funded Adolf Hitler.
                        You gotta expound on that one bro. I've heard alotta different theories.

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Oh, how many Germans did we kill throughout history?

I only ask because it appears we missed one and he's posting here regularly, lol.

And Happy B-Day, Ford!
                          Hope ya have a good one this year and for many to come...

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                            You gotta expound on that one bro. I've heard alotta different theories.

I can summerize it for you, Rustoffa....

America has made many a bed partner, some of which weren't exactly humane and every deal we have made through the years has come back to haunt us in one way or another.

And after 200+ years we finally learned that our worst enemies were our oldest allies and we basically made our own bed.

Only now, nobody wants to lay in it with us anymore.

We're fucked without being, well, fucked............................

I still can't believe that China basically owns America, that's so fucked up i can't even fathom it.
                            My daughter and I made a game out of finding "made in China" on things around the house.....Damn near everything in my home was made in china.
                            We're fucked and going to be fucked for the rest of our lives.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

P.S. Can i make a suggestion to all the parents here?

Make damn sure your kids take full advantage of their education, don't let them slack off at all.
                              They need to learn a few different languages because in the next 30 (beginning years ago) years they won't be able to make a living in America.
                              The jobs will be in other countries, though some may be based here, communication will be a paramount requirement for their future success.

Our children today will be living a totally different American Dream in their adult years.
                              We can only pray that they can achieve a lifestyle that is pleasing to them before we die off.
                              But if they don't have a great education and don't know any other languages, their struggles with independance will be an up hill climb.

I have worked hard to ensure that my only living daughter will have choices and the money to do whatever she chooses to do with her life after graduation.
                              I started with nothing, and i still have most of it, lol.

But my wife and i did manage to create accounts for her that will provide a well needed step up if she doesn't go spend happy and blow it. So far, she's a responsibe child and is making me very proud of her.

But the next 3 years are critical. she will be moving into the teenage years and i anticipate some rebellion from her, as with most all kids.

But i shit you not, todays children need every ounce of a good education if they are to have any hope at a successful life.

Comment

Working...