So I'm doing work around the house and thinking about Dave, as they were playing Panama on the radio.

It occured to me, in my neverending quest for useful metaphors for sheep to understand, Dave should have his face on every VH Stage from this point forward. Similar to how Ruth is in Yankee Stadium, VH should have Dave bronzed as part of the stage. It is the "House that Roth Built". Ruth doesn't play for the team anymore either, but he has his. Dave has earned that right (No matter how remote it may be of them ever doing THAT). Perhaps Roth Army Commandos can go to future shows and tag it on the stage.

The other thought that dawned on me was this. Sammy's ability to suck is a testament to Dave. Roth built the house so strong it has coasted on fumes for 20 years, with another captian at the helm. VH shows for the last 20 years have been sold on the premise of seeing "The GREAT VH" on stage again, which we all know is not the case. However, millions of sheep have bought tickets because of the aura DAVE established.

My Zen thought for the day...