Fucking asshole LOUser having a shit fit again....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cato
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    slunt (slope+cunt)
    whatever.

you = hugest Lou supporter
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

huh, he doesn't deny
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cato
        whatever.

you = hugest Lou supporter
        I very much do support Lou...for all the Classic VH boots that he makes available for my collection...

I appreciate his quest for Classic VH boots in their best-sounding form...his personal skills arent as easy-going as I would be, and he lets people push his buttons very easily (both things I have told him, btw).

I sided with Lou way back in the beginning because he was one of the first people here to agree with me that lossless was better than Mp3.

You lack the brain power to see that lossless is better, and you are getting left in the dust of Mp3...

And to those of you 'audiophiles' who like to say things like "its a shitty audience recording from 1976, what's the difference if it's mp3..." That's one of the most ignorant and retarded arguements I have ever heard. To me, its like having a black-and-white TV and not caring if the channel is tuned in all the way...but whatever, you know more than me right?

I havent openly defended Lou in about a year (he has made his bed, now he has to sleep in it)...and yet you insist on re-starting shit with me.

Now go do my laundry (not too much starch in the pants this time!), and I will have the Number 7 special with the pork fried rice...extra duck sauce.

I eagarly await your 5-9 word response in which you include the word 'cunt'...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I very much do support Lou...for all the Classic VH boots that he makes available for my collection...

Translation: "Will suck dick for bootlegs."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Nick, I thought you and I were done with this.
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

ahhhh...I got it...the 'audiophiles' comment ...to tell you the truth Nick, ive heard that from more people than just you. You give yourself WAAAAAYYYY too much credit. I'd actually forgotten that you feel that way about 20 year old audience recordings...

So when faced with a perfectly good analogy, or similie (I can never tell those two apart)...that paints a perfect picture, you resort to throwing insults at me. Very big of you...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                You know what Nick? This statement is something that Lou would write...knee jerk reaction...

Youre the 'Bizzaro Lou'...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

he's been typing for a while...it's gonna be good, kids...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

[Users Browsing this Forum: Cato, Nickdfresh, Dave's PA Rental]

WOW!! Here it comes!!!!....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

(Dave's PA Rental braces himself for the double-team...)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

ahhhh...I got it...the 'audiophiles' comment ...to tell you the truth Nick, ive heard that from more people than just you. You give yourself WAAAAAYYYY too much credit. I'd actually forgotten that you feel that way about 20 year old audience recordings...
                        I don't feel anything about audience recordings in general. Some are quite good, I'm listening to a PINK FLOYD AUD that I would have laughed at anyone if they told me it was audience (actually I think it's a soundboard but the guy is keeping it secret).

So when faced with a perfectly good analogy, or similie (I can never tell those two apart)...that paints a perfect picture, you resort to throwing insults at me. Very big of you...
                        I think you mean 'example' rather than either of the above. Hey man it's all good. I have nothing against anyone at this point, fuck I could care less about LOU. I thought you were referring to me actually, because I said something to the affect that people worry about the audio quality content of older audience recordings that were poorly recorded in the first place. I never advocated converting anything to MP3, I was just wondering why some people were obsessed with having every VH (or whatever band) recording possible in lossless only when they were borderline unlistenable anyways, and it occurred to me that it's like baseball cards. Some people are "completetionists" and want every card they can get their hands on in perfect condition, nothing wrong with that. But the pretentiousness here sometimes can get a bit stale.

And I couldn't resist with the one-liner, so touche. No harm, no foul. Roth on.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dude, I thought you were gonna freak out on me...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

[Users browsing this forum: Cato, Matt White, Nickdfresh, Dave's PA Rental]

HEYMATTGREATPICSISTICKIEDYOURTHREAD... (PA Rental ducks again...)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know what Nick? This statement is something that Lou would write...knee jerk reaction...

Youre the 'Bizzaro Lou'...
                              "Bizzaro-LOU" is an oxymoron fuckhead!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, I thought you were gonna freak out on me...
                                I've been taking anger management classes. Plus I already owned you.

And I'm a tad bit drunk.

Comment

Working...