Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Mother fucking Randle-El ... what a game.

And the Bus puts them back up ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Steelers now up 3...because of Coughlin being a dumbass...going for 2 instead of 1...

it didn't take Pittsburgh long to come back...this is the difference between the Steelers this year...and of recent past...they can come back and win...

OH...WAIT...THEY JUST RUN THE BALL WHEN THEY ARE DOWN...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Be a long, long shot ... but would be cool is the Bus got to 1,000 to go with all those TDs.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

They get Staley back ... and Plax ... and I think Plax is going to be huge in the playoffs ... and the Steelers having yet ... another ... Michigan TE in Tuman ...

Eli throws a big INT.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

May or may NOT have been interference ...

hmmmmmm

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I don't think it was interference...in today's game...

he was going for the ball the whole way...

but it SHOULD have been an interception...I don't think he was down by contact...how can you see contact?...Simmers...that doesn't show contact...it's not conclusive...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I'm sorry...lmfao...it should have been interference if the rules were real...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Nance gave him the quick cheap book plug too ... didn't even know he wrote one.

He must have typed with one hand, the other was patting him on the back.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Tuman...lmfao...nobody CARES where he's from...

Christ...Toomer sucks...

EXCELLENT CHALLENGE...THAT'S A BIG ONE?

What the fuck...Manning throws a fucking pick...and simms and nance are shining a Giant positive on it...

bwahahahahahaha...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LOL ... you know where he's from bro ...

Good thing, losing that timeout would have been huge for the G Men.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I didn't until you said that...

Chripes...we gotta stop getting these shitty ass Michigan TE's...

game over...

Steelers goto 13-1...now the ball is in the Pats court...

Eli looked good today...perhaps his team will stort to roll with him...

now a HUGE game for the Panthers...

Al...I'm going to start a different thread for this one...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Damn....

Defense sure as hell took the day off..... Offense had to bail them out for a chance....

See that Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, good on BOTH sides of the ball...

THAT's how you continue to win ballgames....

They'd been talking this week about getting Randle-El more involved in the offense.....

I'd say that worked.....

I think both Duce and Plax will be dressing next Sunday for my first Heinz Field visit vs. the Ravens......

I didn't bite on any Ebay tickets, those damn things are just out of control..... They've got a designated "no-scalping" area between PNC Park and Heinz field, we''ll just see how no-scalp it really is....

Agree with what you guys were saying about Eli.... He looked much better this week.....

But as I said, the defense was just lethargic as hell.... Didn't appear that they wanted to be there at all....

Let's see...

First, everyone said "Well, we have to see what happens when Ben has to drive down the field with under 2 minutes to play to win the game"...

Check....

Now they said, "Well, he still hasn't won a game where he's had to win it in the air"....

Check....

Anything else Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ??

And BTW, your Cowher comments are just ridiculous....

Good for a laugh, though....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I don't have any questions about anything you said about Ben there...

just waiting to see what he does in the playoffs...that's the only other question I'd have...

So far...so good...

He hasn't made mistakes when they've really been costly yet...and it's been 12 games...so...now it's just the playoffs...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I agree. Big Ben is the real deal. This Steeler team reminds me of the 2001 Patriots...but these Steelers have a better running game...

It will come down to this: How the rookie Big Ben reacts to Romeo's defense, and will Cowher get out-coached by Belechick in the AFC Championship...

Those are the only questions left to answer...
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Well, it's becoming apparent that health will be the key factor with both teams....

For the Steelers, that means Burress and Staley...

And for the Pats, that means Ty Law, especially now that Ty Poole is out for the year....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...