X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    That's great...

cept I'm not a Pirate fan...

Jesus Christ Lou...are you new to this board?
    Fine, who are you a fan of in all the major sports?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

What makes a difference...Lou...my friend...I'm not going to spell everything out for you...you're the damn mod of this forum for fuck sake...

my goddamn forum...don't you pay fucking attention?

If you can't figure out who my favorite goddamn baseball team is...lmfao...then your head is up your preverbial ass...

I'll leave you with the Steelers as my favorite football team...and the Cavs as my favorite basketball team...

as they've been since I've been knee high to a grasshopper...

of course if you were actually paying attention to your own forum...you would have known that...

but jesus christ...every member of this freakin' site who has a pulse...or...better yet...who PLAYS IN THE DAMN FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE...lmfao...knows who my favorite baseball team...

you're apparently going to have to work on that one...

and bro...

when I post a thread about Jim Thome sucking dick...you oughta be able to put the pieces together...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Va...how do I hire these people...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Lou...you have personality my friend...but jesus christ...you dropped the damn ball on this one...

Comment

• Lou

OK yeah I spaced out, it's the Indians. So why are you a Stillers fan and not a Browns fan?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Because I absolutely despise the Browns...

my formative years were watching the Browns face off with Brian Sipe...and Sam Rutigliano...single handedly throwing away a chance at the Super Bowl by choosing not to kick a damn field goal...

so it was cold...quit whining...it's the fucking NFL...

they fucking blew that...

that specifically made me despise them (there's a little more to that story...but don't feel like posting it)...

Been a Steeler fan ever since...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Took a monster amount of joy in seeing the Broncos bitch out the Browns in the later 80's...

Took great pride in wearing my Steeler stuff to the stadium...and get pelted by shit...

Took wonderful joy in the pain of the Browns fans when the Browns left...then came back...then watched Couch suck...

Took great pain in watching Modell win a title...in Baltimore...

he's an asshole...and I hate the fucker...but lmfao...talk about a craw in the side of Browns fans...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Va...how do I hire these people...
                  Two words....

1) Barley
                  2) Hops

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

And that...my friend...is the truth...

Comment

• fenway5150
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

I love The Steelers....have been a huge fan since 1980...but I don't have high expectations for this team. I hope I'm wrong.
                      "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                      - DLR, 2004

Comment

• Snoo

Don't worry. Now the NFL is like 1997 WWF. "Anything...can happen!"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

First team looked pretty good again, in beating Lou's Eagles, 27-21....

Continue to be impressed with the running game, both from Duce and the Bus....

The defensive pressure, or lack thereof, still concerns me... They just aren't hitting the QB like they used to.... And when they did get a hold of McNabb, he escaped.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Fuck Duce and the Bus...how about the continued finds of the steelers with Parker from UNC...

I know it's against 2nd team defenses...but you gotta like the kid's ability...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Steelers release six players

August 27, 2004

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- The Pittsburgh Steelers released six players on Friday, bringing the team closer to its roster limit.

The Steelers released defensive lineman Anthony Herron, offensive tackle Morgan Pears, fullback Darryl Kennedy, linebacker Nick McNeil, offensive guard Josh Parrish, and safety Janssen Patton.

The cuts leave the Steelers with 78 players on the roster, which must be cut to 71 by Tuesday.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

The interesting Cuts will be when they get down to 60...

I can't wait to see which bignames don't make the roster this year...and end up playing for Miami...

Comment

Working...